This Game Has Some Buggy Trophies

Chaos_Bladez

As the title states, this game has a handful of buggy trophies and challenges which are tied to trophies.

For one, some collectibles just aren't showing up for me. I've been following a guide and I will compare and contrast the pics in the guide to my game and they just aren't there.

Some of the challenges are buggy. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the wall-running challenge is. Also the health regen one seems to not count at times, too.

I also tried to restart a level and all it did was restart from two checkpoints ago and give the trophy for fully upgrading a weapon, which I had not done yet.

And, as some have said around here, there is no chapter select to go back and mop these up. I also think that the fact that no one has the platinum in this short game a day later means that it is indeed buggy.

I really hope Flying Wild Hog fixes this stuff. It's super annoying.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

Yey, so for the "wall-run" & "heal" Challenges I found out that for some reason the tracker would stop after you got a certain amount of either kills or heal regen, so Idk if its just a bug or they force you do only do a certain amount on each level which wouldn't make sense since you can boost every other challenge by either just "dying" & repeating that challenge each time.

For the collectibles after I finished my first playthrough doing a pretty decent amount of looking for collectibles I was around 2 character orbs & like 4 weapon orbs off of being fully maxed, that's just going take time for someone to find them all & its not easy since the world design is very "none explore" friendly since some places look like you can go there but are invisible walled off or just death zones.

*Future Fixes: I assume sometime in the future they are going to add a New Game+ or chapter select since in the previous games they had it, & the game seems pretty "rushed" so wouldn't be surprised they just left that out to push the game out for release on ps now.  

If your not seeing certain orbs on a 2nd run you might have to fully delete your save?

5 hours ago, epic_heroxx said:

Yey, so for the "wall-run" & "heal" Challenges I found out that for some reason the tracker would stop after you got a certain amount of either kills or heal regen, so Idk if its just a bug or they force you do only do a certain amount on each level which wouldn't make sense since you can boost every other challenge by either just "dying" & repeating that challenge each time.

For the collectibles after I finished my first playthrough doing a pretty decent amount of looking for collectibles I was around 2 character orbs & like 4 weapon orbs off of being fully maxed, that's just going take time for someone to find them all & its not easy since the world design is very "none explore" friendly since some places look like you can go there but are invisible walled off or just death zones.

*Future Fixes: I assume sometime in the future they are going to add a New Game+ or chapter select since in the previous games they had it, & the game seems pretty "rushed" so wouldn't be surprised they just left that out to push the game out for release on ps now.  

If your not seeing certain orbs on a 2nd run you might have to fully delete your save?

I think that has to be a bug because it is inconsistent with the other challenges where you can get as many as you can in one area. Because what are the odds of *no one* having the platinum by now? It's a seven-hour game. You said it yourself. The game was most likely rushed so it's gotta be a bug.

I can only hope they add a chapter select or something because I have had three orbs glitch out on me.

As for the wall-run and heal challenge, both stalled for me until chapter eight where I was able to get both in one encounter.

I don't think it's a case of the collectibles being glitched, just that some of those in your direct path were moved between 1.00 (pre-release) and 1.05 (day 1 patch). The current guides available are from PC players who would've had it pre-release so certain collectibles don't match up.

2 hours ago, Archavia said:

I don't think it's a case of the collectibles being glitched, just that some of those in your direct path were moved between 1.00 (pre-release) and 1.05 (day 1 patch). The current guides available are from PC players who would've had it pre-release so certain collectibles don't match up.

Oh really now? Thanks for the correction. I think it sucks but at least there's a reason. I wonder where those orbs went.