WWE 2K22 Trophy list/thoughts

KenjiCBZ

Trophy list has been released: what are your thoughts? Personally, I'm a big fan of this list: I'm glad it is more different than the previous WWE 2K Trophy lists, for example, there are no more annoying payback trophies. Just kinda weird that there are no MyCareer trophies, and I hope the GM Mode and its trophies can be cheesed like you could no in older games, personally, I truly dislike that mode. Also, the name of the Platinum Trophy is very lame and I wish it was BOOYAKA BOOYAKA instead, but no big deal.

All Trophies Earned (Platinum) - Earn all trophies

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA (Gold) - Complete All Objectives in All Matches in Showcase Mode

Journey Of A Lifetime (Gold) - Complete all Lifetime Challenges in MyFACTION

Faction Wars Champion (Silver) - Win 100 Faction Wars Matches in MyFACTION

Head of the Table (Silver) - Win the Universal Championship in MyRISE

Maybe They Just Needed a SNICKERS (Silver) - Win a 30-person Royal Rumble match as the first or second entrant (Play Mode vs AI)

Old Spice - Smell Ready for Anything (Silver) - Complete Challenge Matches to boost a single attribute beyond a score of 100 in MyRISE

On Top of the Mountain (Silver) - Finish First in Ratings After a Full Season in MyGM

The Internet Champion (Silver) - Gain 300,000 fans on social media in MyRISE

Acknowledge Me! (Bronze) - Win a 1v1 match against Roman Reigns on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI)

A Good Start (Bronze) - Complete a Proving Grounds Tower in MyFACTION

A Promising Start (Bronze) - Complete a Lifetime Challenge in MyFACTION

Brass Ring Reached! (Bronze) - Win the WWE Championship in MyRISE

Briefcase Winner (Bronze) - Win a Limited Time Briefcase in MyFACTION

Calling in a Favor (Bronze) - Use a Power Card in MyGM

CANNONBALL! (Bronze) - Perform a top rope dive as a Super Heavyweight (Play Mode vs AI)

C-C-C-Combo Breaker (Bronze) - Counter an Opponent's Combo Using Breaker (Play Mode vs AI)

Champion For A Day (Bronze) - Complete all 3 of a day's Daily Challenges in MyFACTION

Chapter and Verse (Bronze) - Complete a Proving Grounds Chapter in MyFACTION

Daily Progress (Bronze) - Complete a Daily Challenge in MyFACTION

Dial It Up (Bronze) - Complete All Objectives in One Match in Showcase Mode

Fight Forever (Bronze) - Kick Out of a Pin After Being Hit With a Finisher (Play Mode vs AI)

First of Many (Bronze) - Win a match (Play Mode vs AI)

Fit for a Prince (Bronze) - Finish a Match With a 5 Star Rating (Play Mode vs AI)

Forging My Own Path (Bronze) - Choose a path from the Curation Menu 5 times in Universe - Superstar Mode

Getting Creative (Bronze) - Hit your opponent with 5 different objectis in one match (Play Mode vs AI)

Goldie Is Mine! (Bronze) - Win the NXT Men's Championship in MyRISE

Good Ratings (Bronze) - Complete a Month of Shows in Universe - Classic Mode

Gulak Academy Graduate (Bronze) - Finish the Tutorial (Play Mode)

I'm Declaring the Royal Rumble! (Bronze) - Choose a path from the Curation Menu for the first time in the Universe - Superstar Mode

I'm Feeling Blue (Bronze) - Have a match on SmackDown in Either Male or Female MyRISE

In the Spotlight (Bronze) - Win a PPV match in Universe - Superstar Mode

Keeper of Words (Bronze) - Fulfill a Promise to a Superstar in MyGM

Legends Are Never Forgotten (Bronze) - Sign a Legend in MyGM

Like Father... (Bronze) - Unlock the Bonus Match in Showcase Mode

Loyalty Confirmed (Bronze) - Earn a Loyalty Reward in MyFACTION

Master of the 619 (Bronze) - As Rey Mysterio, Hit a 619 (Play Mode vs AI)

Monday Night Warrior (Bronze) - Have a match on RAW in either Male or Female MyRISE

Nobody is Ready For...You! (Bronze) - Win the SmackDown Women's Championship in MyRISE

One Small Step (Bronze) - Win 10 Faction Wars Matches in MyFACTION

Outta Nowhere (Bronze) - Perform a Catching Finisher (Play Mode vs AI)

Record Breaker (Bronze) - In the Royal Rumble, eliminate 14 Superstars (Play Mode vs AI)

Show Must Go On (Bronze) - Book Your First Show in MyGM

Step Into the Action (Bronze) - Complete your first match in Universe - Superstar Mode

Stole the GLOW (Bronze) - Win the RAW Women's Championship in MyRISE

Superstar Advancement (Bronze) - Win 5 matches in Universe - Superstar Mode

Taste of Victory (Bronze) - Win a match in MyFACTION

The Best There Ever Was (Bronze) - Complete a Full Season in MyGM

The King Booker (Bronze) - Achieve a 5 Star Match in MyGM

The New Revolution (Bronze) - Win the NXT Women's Championship in MyRISE

Time to TakeOver (Bronze) - Have a match on NXT in either Male or Female MyRISE

Weekly Winner (Bronze) - Complete a Weekly Tower in MyFACTION

West Coast Pop (Bronze) - Clear All Matches in Showcase Mode

Who's That Jumping Out the Sky? (Bronze) - Complete One Objective in Showcase Mode

You Filthy Animal! (Bronze) - Complete One Match in Showcase Mode

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Baranov_925 said:

I just checked and MyFaction looks like Ultimate Team in Fifa games. Card collecting and fighting against each other.

Yeah that’s basically what it is. Just like those games there are both single player and multiplayer in my faction so hopefully the trophies can be done offline pretty easily 

15 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

ust kinda weird that there are no MyCareer trophies

MyRise is career mode now.

Basically if MyFaction can be done purely offline, and GM Mode isn't too much of a headache...this will probably be the easiest WWE Plat in a while (well...2K20 was easy, but that's only because no one was playing it so it was easy to link up with a boosting partner online). 

• Like 1

The roster looks disappointing unless they are adding more later.  Current WWE roster is so underwhelming, part of why WWE has been so boring for years.

So they really needed to load up on Legends from the 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s but they really fell short here.  They don’t even have more recent legends like Daniel Bryan or the Bella twins.  Other WWE 2K games had a much better roster of Legends.  Where are the Road Warriors, DDP, Arn Anderson, etc.

As for trophies, I think it looks pretty easy and straight-forward.  Lifetime challenges might be the rarest trophy (outside the platinum).

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

The roster looks disappointing unless they are adding more later.  Current WWE roster is so underwhelming, part of why WWE has been so boring for years.

So they really needed to load up on Legends from the 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s but they really fell short here.  They don’t even have more recent legends like Daniel Bryan or the Bella twins.  Other WWE 2K games had a much better roster of Legends.  Where are the Road Warriors, DDP, Arn Anderson, etc.

As for trophies, I think it looks pretty easy and straight-forward.  Lifetime challenges might be the rarest trophy (outside the platinum).

I’ll say, they all do sound easy. But I’m skeptical of the GM mode. I’ve never really experienced it back in SVR 2008, so I’m not gonna know how it works.

As far as the roster, I’m glad they at least got a vast majority of who they released. BUT, they did leave out some other past stars:

- Big Show

- Mark Henry

- Bray Wyatt

Basically, they didn’t bother getting them since they’ve moved on to All Elite Wrestling, while Bray Wyatt’s basically just done.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I’ll say, they all do sound easy. But I’m skeptical of the GM mode. I’ve never really experienced it back in SVR 2008, so I’m not gonna know how it works.

As far as the roster, I’m glad they at least got a vast majority of who they released. BUT, they did leave out some other past stars:

- Big Show

- Mark Henry

- Bray Wyatt

Basically, they didn’t bother getting them since they’ve moved on to All Elite Wrestling, while Bray Wyatt’s basically just done.

Agree, if wrestlers have another affiliation, they were not being used in this game.  But there is such a big history of Legends (retired)over the years, it's a shame they did not incorporate more of them - as the current roster really does very little for me.

I’ve never played a WWE 2K game but I’ll definitely play this one at some point.  WWE Battlegrounds gave me an itch so giving that way on PS Plus was a smart strategy.  I even tried to watch some Smackdown and Raw but just could not get into it.  The roster and creativity is sorely lacking (moving to family friendly obviously limits them).

If it is like other sports games, I bet there is a definitive path to get all My GM trophies pretty easily (like NBA 2K, Madden, NHL).  Someone might need to uncover a best approach, but once it’s known, it is easy to follow.

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

Brian Danielson and Arn Anderson are in AEW, and DDP has shown up there a few times and is helping a lot of guys on the roster with his DDP Yoga, they can't be used at all. And while I compose myself from laughing my ass off at the Bellas being classified as "Legends", they could be DLC as they were in the Women's Rumble this year. I can see a whole "Divas" DLC as one of the packs in the Season Pass. 

The simple fact is though, that AEW's roster is absolutely stacked to the gills these days. There's a lot of guys WWE can't use, even under Legends Contracts. Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Jake Roberts, Sting...guys that are literally on AEW TV most weeks. The upcoming AEW game will be the first game since WWF Attitude to feature Owen Hart, a massive pull for AEW no matter how you swing it. Unless something gets messed up between now and next year, AEW is where you're going to find the roster. 

• Like 2

I might get this at some point but I'll probably wait for 2K23, was really disappointed when I saw how limited GM mode is compared to the older games 

Also the fact that Kurt Angle isn't in the game means Rey's showcase doesn't have the biggest moment of his career 

Edited by MD_91

This is straight from the euro gamer article that talks about MyFaction:

2K is also keen for you to know that ‘anything that players can unlock with Virtual Currency can also be unlocked with MyFaction Points", and as it's an "online single-player only experience [...] players cannot gain a competitive advantage over other players by purchasing virtual currency’ - or, in simpler terms, you can't pay to win.”  

I'm really happy there are no online trophies , WWE 2K18 plat was so annoying because of online. 

The only  Eyebrow Raising ? trophy is beating reigns on legendary difficulty , i will keep that trophy as my last.

Cant wait to play this in 2 days. Looks like a fun grind , I love wrestling so i might even plat the ps4 version afterwards ?

Edited by shlomaniac

4 hours ago, m4ns4hil said:

Looks to be the easiest wrestling game to plat. I like that there are no online trophies 1f601.png

I don't know this for sure, but I have a feeling the following trophy may make you eat those words.

Journey Of A Lifetime
Complete all Lifetime Challenges in MyFACTION.

FYI, the MyFaction trophies are the online trophies in this year's game.

• Like 3