WWE 2K22 Trophy list/thoughts

KenjiCBZ

5 hours ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

I don't know this for sure, but I have a feeling the following trophy may make you eat those words.

Journey Of A Lifetime
Complete all Lifetime Challenges in MyFACTION.

FYI, the MyFaction trophies are the online trophies in this year's game.

I don't play other sports games, so is this going to be hard...or just stupidly grindy? 

6 hours ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

I don't know this for sure, but I have a feeling the following trophy may make you eat those words.

Journey Of A Lifetime
Complete all Lifetime Challenges in MyFACTION.

FYI, the MyFaction trophies are the online trophies in this year's game.

I've heard from people that MyFaction is completely offline, I guess we will find out but if it's offline only then it will just be a grind 

2 minutes ago, leonhardyhardy said:

I've heard from people that MyFaction is completely offline, I guess we will find out but if it's offline only then it will just be a grind 

From what I understand it's Single Player, but it requires an internet connection at all times. It's not your traditional Online MP mode. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I don't play other sports games, so is this going to be hard...or just stupidly grindy? 

No way to know until you see it.  Completing all Lifetime challenges are not a normal staple in sports games.  Not sure I recall “lifetime challenges” in another sports game and I play a lot of them.

This definitely has the potential to be difficult and grindy.  The second part is almost a given by the words “all” and “lifetime”.  

For reference, NBA 2K’s My Team mode was often the hardest and grindiest mode, but that one was made harder by needing to defeat really players.

• Like 1

Watch this video for a deep dive of MyFaction mode with one of the development team:

Quick note for everyone thats worried:

Lifetime challenges are easy , most of them require you to win number of match , clear towers and win with classes.

They are just grindy , especially the weekly towers and 500 wins.

Edited by shlomaniac
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Watch this video for a deep dive of MyFaction mode with one of the development team:

Quick note for everyone thats worried:

Lifetime challenges are easy , most of them require you to win number of match , clear towers and win with classes.

They are just grindy , especially the weekly towers and 500 wins.

Trophy wise, it seems fine. But I don't like where this mode is headed. It's clearly the mode they want you to spend your entire life on.  I can already see it being the mode that divides the fan base due to it's potential predatory nature. Not to mention, give it maybe 3 games...and we'll be at war fighting over how much this one mode is all 2K cares about and how everything else is getting neglected. 

• Like 1

My Faction is definitly online only

yt13wjC.png

But as other users already mentioned, it is a single-player mode. The lifetime challenges contain 44 challenges. Most of them seem just grindy, like winning 500 matches and completing 84 daily challenges, it seems that there are only 3 daily challenges. maybe we get more once we complete them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

My Faction is definitly online only

yt13wjC.png

But as other users already mentioned, it is a single-player mode. The lifetime challenges contain 44 challenges. Most of them seem just grindy, like winning 500 matches and completing 84 daily challenges, it seems that there are only 3 daily challenges. maybe we get more once we complete them.

Yes, the servers track all of the MyFaction progress, items, etc. so you need an online connection  But unlike MyTeam and EA’s Ultimate Teams, this is only offline matches (AI) for now.  I am sure online matches will be added by next year’s release.

The Daily challenges reset every day so doing 84 of them will be pretty easy but true a minimum of 28 days if you complete each every day.

22 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

I'm really happy there are no online trophies , WWE 2K18 plat was so annoying because of online. 

The only  Eyebrow Raising ? trophy is beating reigns on legendary difficulty , i will keep that trophy as my last.

Cant wait to play this in 2 days. Looks like a fun grind , I love wrestling so i might even plat the ps4 version afterwards ?

I remember in the past you could edit stats (microtransaction?), so I wonder if you could drop his stats down as far as they can go to beat him on this difficulty to make it an easy trophy.

That sucks. That means I will get the Ps4 version, since I don't own a Ps5 yet.

Second question: when do you think the game will go on sale? Usually, WWE games would go on sale during the black Friday, so just a month  after release, but since this year it got released in March, I don't want to wait that long, until November. Maybe around the summer?

I have the NWO-4-LIFE Edition (I know, I'm crazy) pre-ordered and ready to go. The Deluxe and NWO-4-LIFE Digital Editions have 3-Day Early Access (nothing unusual of course) so I'm playing Tuesday at Midnight.

As others have said, MyFACTION looks to be the "make or break" mode for most of us. New modes, whether good or disappointing, will depend on who can devise efficient methods to get trophies quickly (Isn't it always?) from a trophy standpoint. I'll have the PS4 version but the NWO-4-LIFE Digital Edition is "cross-gen" so the PS5 version will be waiting whenever I get one... whenever that is.

It is nice to see each mode get a few trophies for it. I think devs do it on purpose as an enticement! Hey 2K, I play every mode in WWE Games! No nudging!

This all said, good luck to all!

3 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

I have the NWO-4-LIFE Edition (I know, I'm crazy) pre-ordered and ready to go. The Deluxe and NWO-4-LIFE Digital Editions have 3-Day Early Access (nothing unusual of course) so I'm playing Tuesday at Midnight.

As others have said, MyFACTION looks to be the "make or break" mode for most of us. New modes, whether good or disappointing, will depend on who can devise efficient methods to get trophies quickly (Isn't it always?) from a trophy standpoint. I'll have the PS4 version but the NWO-4-LIFE Digital Edition is "cross-gen" so the PS5 version will be waiting whenever I get one... whenever that is.

It is nice to see each mode get a few trophies for it. I think devs do it on purpose as an enticement! Hey 2K, I play every mode in WWE Games! No nudging!

This all said, good luck to all!

I actually regret no getting tbe nwo version (bought deluxe) because they have evo cards that make myfaction easier.

Good luck and lets hope for good dlc add ons ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

I actually regret no getting tbe nwo version (bought deluxe) because they have evo cards that make myfaction easier.

Good luck and lets hope for good dlc add ons ?

It's been confirmed that the nWo DLC Pack will be sold separately day 1. So you can still get this stuff even if you didn't get the nWo 4-Life Edition. 

However, with the price difference between Deluxe and nWo Editions, there's a good chance this DLC Pack alone will be $20. Which is $15 more expensive than it should be. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Viper said:

It's been confirmed that the nWo DLC Pack will be sold separately day 1. So you can still get this stuff even if you didn't get the nWo 4-Life Edition. 

However, with the price difference between Deluxe and nWo Editions, there's a good chance this DLC Pack alone will be $20. Which is $15 more expensive than it should be. 

Standard fare for deluxe editions and the like.  You always pay a premium for a few cosmetics.

That said, the nWo does interest me so that is good they are offering it separately so I might get it on sale down the road (will likely wait to get the game on sale too)

I did have to laugh at having X-PAC’s rating at 88, the same as Ric Flair’s.  In what possible world?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Thanks for the update. I'll wait for a sale if its more than 10$ , who knows, maybe myfaction will be easy anyways so no need to pay more :)

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

I did have to laugh at having X-PAC’s rating at 88, the same as Ric Flair’s.  In what possible world?

Ridiculous rating , he is 80 at best and that being nice because of his tag team run with kane. 

Edited by shlomaniac

22 minutes ago, iChucklez said:

Anybody who has the game have any thoughts on platinum difficulty? I haven’t played a WWE game in years, but I’m intrigued with this title. 

Doesn't seem that difficult, only trophy that could be is the beating Roman Regins on legendary but it wasn't that bad. This platinum will be more grindy than difficult due to having to complete all lifetime challenge in MyFaction.

13 hours ago, iChucklez said:

Anybody who has the game have any thoughts on platinum difficulty? I haven’t played a WWE game in years, but I’m intrigued with this title. 

Grindy myfaction trophies. The rest are easy and normal. 

The loading times in myrise are unacceptable in 2022. 

14 hours ago, SamNickzx said:

Doesn't seem that difficult, only trophy that could be is the beating Roman Regins on legendary but it wasn't that bad. This platinum will be more grindy than difficult due to having to complete all lifetime challenge in MyFaction.

The Roman Regins Legendary trophy can already be easily cheesed so it shouldn't be a problem either.

Here's a guide from Trueachievements: https://www.trueachievements.com/a354954/acknowledge-me-achievement

going to play a little more this week and then return it and get my full refund.

MyRise is dumb. GM Mode is watered down. Rey Mysterio imo is overrated and the only reason he won a world title is because people felt bad that Eddie Guerrero is a drug addict and it cost him his life. Sorry but true.

But if I get 25 trophies or so, I'm happy. With a full refund it wouldn't really have cost a thing.

Hopefully rumors of WWE Reaching out to EA for annual titles going forward is true.