Fastest solo Grandmaster and Master of Styles.

Thermopyle2

• 2 months later...

Thanks for explaining all these cause people like me literally got so lost the first time around and I had to make an extensive search myself to understand the game cause it doesn't tell you exactly how you do all of these. It may be already too late for me but I'm sure others will find this handy and helpful. 

However, the Grandmaster trophy CANNOT be done any way quickly since it requires the Sword moves that are a pain in the arse. Unlock the Sword deck at School Level 3 by throwing yourself to an excessive PvP grind for each school you or just go to hell and farm them from enemies that are mostly purple bar enemies that melt your HP bar through defences with their swords. This is the worst placed trophy in the entire game and I'm baffled by the guides that mention the time needed to platinum is 50 hours. Even if you know what you are doing from scratch, the Sword moves will just drain most of your time and patience. I personally have 70 hours, having farmed most of the moves from NPCs, some of them from schools I researched and well, the sword attacks left even after playing the game for so long are still 54. The grind is mind-numbing, at this point I may as well learn one or two new sword attacks per day and go play something else if I want to keep my sanity.

On 5/6/2022 at 3:49 AM, Aeoniotita said:

Thanks for explaining all these cause people like me literally got so lost the first time around and I had to make an extensive search myself to understand the game cause it doesn't tell you exactly how you do all of these. It may be already too late for me but I'm sure others will find this handy and helpful. 

However, the Grandmaster trophy CANNOT be done any way quickly since it requires the Sword moves that are a pain in the arse. Unlock the Sword deck at School Level 3 by throwing yourself to an excessive PvP grind for each school you or just go to hell and farm them from enemies that are mostly purple bar enemies that melt your HP bar through defences with their swords. This is the worst placed trophy in the entire game and I'm baffled by the guides that mention the time needed to platinum is 50 hours. Even if you know what you are doing from scratch, the Sword moves will just drain most of your time and patience. I personally have 70 hours, having farmed most of the moves from NPCs, some of them from schools I researched and well, the sword attacks left even after playing the game for so long are still 54. The grind is mind-numbing, at this point I may as well learn one or two new sword attacks per day and go play something else if I want to keep my sanity.

Getting to level 3 of a school doesn't take long at all. Even losing every match you're looking at under 15 matches to get from level 1 to level 3 (assuming you started at level 1 with the school's style itself unlocked as I described--which takes 30-45 minutes of killing the low-level enemies in the first boss fight.) Now, if you're doing your PvP without first equipping the correct style and school as I described above for level 1 to 2, then the additional power for 2 to 3, then you're not going to progress that quickly. Equipping those things should get you to level 3 very fast, however, and if you don't care about winning at all you can just suicide in most maps and still get 200 or 300xp per run.