Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

I literally purchased all the cars that look like the winners of WEC in history, but the trophy didn't pop for me. Anyone has a list of the cars required for the trophy? (I don't think the Legend Dealer is selling these cars, at least for now.) Any help would be appreciated!

• Like 1

I saw only one - it was Daytona during my review copy. It costed 20 000 000 credits and the game also tells you it was destined to win le Mans.

Two others are yet to be found. They are always 5 and only one changes every day, so could be a long trophy. Better to be prepared with credits

• Like 4

Check the list of 20 million credit cars in GT Sport and GT6 and GT5. It's those cars. It will be:

The above 3 cars will definitely be on the list so I would focus on those first, but the following car may be eligible as it is 20 million also:

• Like 4

On 3/5/2022 at 0:01 AM, IronMask75 said:

Check the list of 20 million credit cars in GT Sport and GT6 and GT5. It's those cars. It will be:

The above 3 cars will definitely be on the list so I would focus on those first, but the following car may be eligible as it is 20 million also:

I doubt so, because all 4 of them are not available on brand central (neither on legend car dealer or used car dealer), and the majority of them didn't win on 24 hrs of Le Mans, and some of them didn't even participate. I suspect the following cars (3 million credit);

• Audi R18 TDI '11 (actual 24 hrs of Le Mans winner)
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 (also actual winner)

I couldn't find another winner nor 3 million credit car available. Maybe the last one is a prize car. I saw 787B 91' (which is an actual winner) appeared on mission challenge (the last one on Rolling Stone), but not sure how to get one. There are some other winners available on brand central, but they're wrong model year cars and carry 1 million credit price tags.

• Audi R18 '16 (should be 12-14?)
  • Toyota TS050 - Hybrid '16 (should be 18 and onward?)
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 (should be 09?)
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Wendenhorn said:

I doubt so, because all 4 of them are not available on brand central (neither on legend car dealer or used car dealer), and the majority of them didn't win on 24 hrs of Le Mans, and some of them didn't even participate. I suspect the following cars (3 million credit);

• Audi R18 TDI '11 (actual 24 hrs of Le Mans winner)
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 (also actual winner)

I couldn't find another winner nor 3 million credit car available. Maybe the last one is a prize car. I saw 787B 91' (which is an actual winner) appeared on mission challenge (the last one on Rolling Stone), but not sure how to get one. There are some other winners available on brand central, but they're wrong model year cars and carry 1 million credit price tags.

• Audi R18 '16 (should be 12-14?)
  • Toyota TS050 - Hybrid '16 (should be 18 and onward?)
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 (should be 09?)

I purchased all 5 cars you list here the other day, and the trophy didn't unlock, probably because the last 3 cars don't count due to the wrong years.

Edited by MWYSONG23

2 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

From the official car list the game features a total of 7 cars that all won Le Mans 

Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11
Ford GT40 ‘66
Ford Mk IV race car ‘67
Jaguar XJR-9 ‘88
Mazda 787B ‘91
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
Porsche 919 Hybrid ‘16

this list is in the following trophy guide 

Thanks a lot for this. To my knowledge, only Audi and Porsche can be purchased in brand central at the moment. Others may be found in legend dealership in the future. There's one thing that has been however confusing me, which is the description of the trophy - 'Acquired three legendary race cars that were once destined to win 24 hour races'. So is there a difference between actually win and destined to win, and do the '24 hour races' have to be Le Mans? I remember I did purchase a car other than Audi and Porsche that tells me it actually won a 24 hour race (not Le Mans, though), and the trophy still didn't unlock. As mentioned by OverHypedG, Daytona is a car that literally uses the word 'destined' but is apparently not among the 7 cars here. I wonder if it requires only 'destined' cars. The trophy description in my language doesn't use the word 'destined', but simply something like 'cars that won 24 hour races'.

• Like 3

What bugs me the most is the "legendary" part of the description. R18 and 919 are, imo, not old enough to be considered "legendary".

The "destined" part should not mean that the car did not won a 24 hours race. The Ford GT40 '66 is a good example : the car was made only to break Ferrari's ass at Le Mans. The car was "destined" to win, and won. I'd say the Ford GT40 '66 is a good pick. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

What bugs me the most is the "legendary" part of the description. R18 and 919 are, imo, not old enough to be considered "legendary".

The "destined" part should not mean that the car did not won a 24 hours race. The Ford GT40 '66 is a good example : the car was made only to break Ferrari's ass at Le Mans. The car was "destined" to win, and won. I'd say the Ford GT40 '66 is a good pick. 

Thanks for the clear explanation. I kinda understand xD

2 hours ago, MWYSONG23 said:

Thanks for the clear explanation. I kinda understand xD

You're welcome. But it's just a guess, I'm not sure the car I mentioned is the rigtht one to buy !

35 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

Going to need 60 million credits lol

20 millions at a time ...

Damn. How much do they expect us to spend? At this rate, it will be well over a few hundred dollars, if they keep releasing those suspicious-but-not-correct models here and there. Anyway, I gave a look on the original description. I'm not a Japanese native, but it seems the description said 'legendary car that is born to win 24 hour races'. かつて24時間レースに勝利すべく産声をあげた、伝説のレーシングカー3台を入手. So things like; whether they actually won or not, or even whether they participated the race or not, may not really matter as long as they're built to win. But I still suspect it has to be one of those winners.

I've compiled a list of former 24 hour race winners (based on the availability from GT7 and previous iterations). Bolded cars are the most suspicious cars to me for now (followed by underlined cars). 917K would be the prime suspect, since 1) it was appeared on GT7 announcement trailer, and 2) in game video right before the final championship, and also 3) '917 Living Legend' is a pre-order bonus car, and 4) it won both Le Mans and Daytona, twice each.

• Model - Apperance (Winning histroy: LM 24 Hours of Le Mans / D 24 Hours of Daytona / N Nürburgring 24 Hours / S Spa 24 Hours)
  • Audi R18 TDI '11 - GT7 brand central (3 million) / GTS/ GT6 (LM 11)
  • Audi R8 LMS '15 - GT7 brand central (800k) / GTS (N 15, also won S 11/12/14)
  • BMW M6 GT3 Endurance Model '16 - GT7 brand central (450k) / GTS (S 16/18)
  • BMW McLaren F1 GTR '95 - GT7 ? / GTS / GT6 (LM 95)
  • Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 - GT7 legend car dealer (4.6 million) / GTS / GT6 / GT5 (LM 67, Mark II also won LM 66 and D 66)
    • GT40 is the first American car to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans / has been only American car won the Le Mans / Mark II also won 24 Hours of Daytona
  • Jaguar XJR-9 '88 - GT7 ? / GTS (LM 88, D 88)
  • Mazda 787B '91 - GT7 mission challenge / GT7 legend car dealer? (? million) / GTS / GT6 / GT5 (LM 91)
    • It is the first Japanese car to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans / had been only Asian car to win the Le Mans for 20+ years before TS050 / has been only rotary-equipped winner
  • Mercedes-AMG GT3 '16 - GT7 brand central (450k) (N 16)
  • Porsche 917K '70 - GT7 legend car dealer? (18 million?) (LM 70/71, D 70/71)
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 - GT7 brand central (3 million) / GTS (LM 15/16/17)
  • Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - GT7 ? / GTS / GT6 / GT5 (LM 89)
  • Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 - GT7 legend car dealer? (20 million?) / GTS / GT6 (LM 64 GT class)

Wrong Model Years;

• Audi R18 '16 - GT7 brand central (3 million) / GTS (LM 12/13/14)
  • BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11 - GT7 brand central (600k) / GTS (N 10)
  • Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - GT7 ? / GTS / GT6 / GT5 (Mark II won LM 66 and D 66, Mark IV won LM 67)
  • Jaguar D-type '54 - GT7 ? / GTS (LM 55/56/57)
  • Mercedes-AMG SLS AMG GT3 '11 - GT7 brand central (450k) / GTS / GT6 (S 13)
  • Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - GT7 ? / GTS / GT6 / GT5 (R91CP won D 92)
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '10 - GT7 brand central (1 million) / GTS / GT6 / GT5 (LM92)
  • Porsche 962C '88 - GT7 ? / GTS (LM 86/87, D 85/86/87/89/91)
  • Toyota TS050 Hybrid '16 - GT7 brand central (1 million) / GTS (LM 18/19/20)

No appearance on GTS;

• Audi R10 TDI '06 - GT6 / GT5 (LM 06/07/08)
  • Audi R8 LMS '12 - GT6 (S 12)
  • Audi R8 Race Car '01 - GT6 / GT5 (LM 00/01/02)
  • Bentley Speed 8 '03 - GT6 / GT5 (LM 03)
  • BMW V12 LMR '99 - GT6 / GT5 (LM 99)
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00 - GT6 / GT5 (D 00)
Edited by Wendenhorn
  • Like 2

On 04/03/2022 at 7:17 PM, OverHypedG said:

It costed 20 000 000 credits and the game also tells you it was destined to win le Mans.

7 hours ago, MWYSONG23 said:

As mentioned by OverHypedG, Daytona is a car that literally uses the word 'destined' but is apparently not among the 7 cars here.

Hi guys, could you clarify what you mean when you say that the game said the Daytona was destined?  The Mark IV is in my Legend Cars store now (as people above me have said), but nowhere does it mention the word destined when I read the 'Learn more' section.  Do you reckon it would have used that word in the Learn More part were this car one of the required ones for this trophy?

• Like 1