Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

26 minutes ago, DogFoRaw5 said:

Well I have the Mark IV already, the 917K was shown in the Legendary Car dealership during a State of Play trailer and cost 18m. Goodness knows how much the 330 P4 will cost.

330 P4 isn't the most suspicious one anyway. IMO, these are the most likely candidates;

1. Porsche 917K '70, Ford Mark IV '67, Mazda 787B '91 (if it has to be specific 3 cars among the Le Mans overall winners)
  2. 1 + Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, BMW McLaren F1 GTR '95 (if every Le Mans overall winner counts)
  3. 1 + 2 + Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (if Daytona 24 counts)
  4. 1 + 2 + Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 (if Le Mans class winner counts)
  5. 1 + 2 + Ford GT40 Mark I '66, Jaguar D-type '54, Nissan R92CP Race Car '92, Porsche 962C '88 (if wrong model year counts)
  6. 1 + 2 + Audi R8 Race Car '01, Audi R10 TDI '06, Bentley Speed 8 '03, BMW V12 LMR '99, Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00 (either a Le Mans or Daytona winner appeared on GT6, but they may not even exist on GT7 because they didn't appeared on GTS)

10 minutes ago, Wendenhorn said:

330 P4 isn't the most suspicious one anyway. IMO, these are the most likely candidates;

1. Porsche 917K '70, Ford Mark IV '67, Mazda 787B '91 (if it has to be specific 3 cars among the Le Mans overall winners)
  2. 1 + Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, BMW McLaren F1 GTR '95 (if every Le Mans overall winner counts)
  3. 1 + 2 + Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (if Daytona 24 counts)
  4. 1 + 2 + Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 (if Le Mans class winner counts)
  5. 1 + 2 + Ford GT40 Mark I '66, Jaguar D-type '54, Nissan R92CP Race Car '92, Porsche 962C '88 (if wrong model year counts)
  6. 1 + 2 + Audi R8 Race Car '01, Audi R10 TDI '06, Bentley Speed 8 '03, BMW V12 LMR '99, Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00 (either a Le Mans or Daytona winner appeared on GT6, but they may not even exist on GT7 because they didn't appeared on GTS)

Forgot to mention that C9 only invalidated the any 3 cars with the #Le Mans tag theory. So Mark IV + 330 P4 + XJ13 theory is still alive. However, I'd rate them as tier 3 and tier 1 would be any 3 among the Le Mans overall winners (1+2), and tier 2 would be specific 3 Le Mans winners (such as 917K + Mark IV + 787B).

Back to the initial topic: The THREE LEGENDARY CARS trophy.

Today came the Sauber C9 (1989) to the dealer. It is 100% one of the required cars according to its ingame description. 3 MIO Credits is an acceptable price.

Now the hot question: Will it count if we buy it 3 times??? I‘m scared to waste my money^^ 

Edited by Platin_Shine89
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Platin_Shine89 said:

Back to the initial topic: The THREE LEGENDARY CARS trophy.

Today came the Sauber C9 (1989) to the dealer. It is 100% one of the required cars according to its ingame description. 3 MIO Credits is an acceptable price.

Now the hot question: Will it count if we buy it 3 times??? I‘m scared to waste my money^^ 

It doesn't count if you buy the same car three times. I've tried with the Mark IV and the trophy doesn't pop. I've also the XJ13, thought it does count for the trophy but I was wrong. So, the Mark IV and the Sauber does count for the trophy because these cars have really win LeMans races. Forget the tags #LeMans or #24,Nur. The only way to be sure is to go to Learn More on the car and check if the car has really win LeMans. Actually, the XJ13 is sold out so new car very soon but I don't think this is gonna be a LeMans winner

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LombaxeI said:

It doesn't count if you buy the same car three times. I've tried with the Mark IV and the trophy doesn't pop. I've also the XJ13, thought it does count for the trophy but I was wrong. So, the Mark IV and the Sauber does count for the trophy because these cars have really win LeMans races. Forget the tags #LeMans or #24,Nur. The only way to be sure is to go to Learn More on the car and check if the car has really win LeMans. Actually, the XJ13 is sold out so new car very soon but I don't think this is gonna be a LeMans winner

Thank you for sharing!

Just adding to the conversation a bit here, but the Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 absolutely counts for the trophy. In game description: "In the 1989 season it was virtually unrivaled... And winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans". The in-game description doesn't do the car enough justice though, spending too much time about Peter Sauber. As it relates to the C9 '89, it took both first and second place in the 89 Le Mans 24 hour race, and a fifth place finish to boot (that experts believe would have gotten third had it not been involved in an accident). And for just 3 mil in the store, this is alleviating some of my concerns of the trophy being over the top expensive. Just wish I could've gotten the Mark IV in time ?

Edited by Im2Fast_4U
Clarity
  • Like 1

I have the Ford GT40 Mk.IV, which won Le Mans.

I have the Audi R18 TDI which won Le Mans but can be bought at the brand dealership, not the legendary one.

I have the 12-million Jaguar, which did not win Le Mans but still has the hashtag #LeMans.

I just bought the Sauber, which won Le Mans.

Still no trophy.

Which means that the hashtag does not indicate a car eligible for the trophy.

This also means that the non-Legendary cars do not count either.

Edited by PhiphyL

6 minutes ago, PhiphyL said:

I have the Audi R18 TDI which won Le Mans but can be bought at the brand dealership, not the legendary one.

I have the 12-million Jaguar, which did not win Le Mans but still has the hashtag #LeMans.

Still no trophy.

Yes, plus buying the same car 3 times doesn't count. That's all we known so far.

14 minutes ago, PhiphyL said:

thanks for this, I was about to buy Sauber after today's grind, but now I'm fully convinced that Ferrari 330 P4 67' is the third car to go for this trophy, sadly... I just don't see anything else that can fulfill trophy criteria but those 3 horrendously expensive cars ????

40 minutes ago, Markucins said:

thanks for this, I was about to buy Sauber after today's grind, but now I'm fully convinced that Ferrari 330 P4 67' is the third car to go for this trophy, sadly... I just don't see anything else that can fulfill trophy criteria but those 3 horrendously expensive cars 1f610.png1f610.png1f610.png1f610.png

The Sauber Mercedes C9 should count tho. He bought the Audi which isn't a legendary car at all. The cars have to be at the legendary Shop and won the Le Mans. Thats what the Sauber did. 

The Jaguar he bought never won the Le Mans. So if He bought the Mark IV and the Sauber He got 2/3 and needs to wait for another legendary car.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cferguson9595 said:

Honestly, why did people ever think the XJ13 was required for the trophy? How can something be destined to win if it never even competed in the race? 

People mainly thought that because in previous GT games there was a trophy for getting 3 specific legendary cars (The Jaguar XJ13, the Ford Mark IV and the Ferrari 330) and since the other two were LeMan winners with the XJ13 being made for it even though it never competed (the destined wording on the description could also be interpreted to include cars designed for it even though they never participated). Hence people started assuming the XJ13 also counted.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, cferguson9595 said:

Honestly, why did people ever think the XJ13 was required for the trophy? How can something be destined to win if it never even competed in the race? 

The hashtag, the price, and the "destined to" which was vague enough to go for it. Oh well.

• Like 1

Some of you make it really complicated.

All cars must be bought from legendary car dealer.

If the car has the hashtag for lemans or nordschleife it makes sense to read the description.

And if you do all these steps, you can check the sauber and see, that it is a car that applies for the trophy.

For sure its possible that the developers make a mistake, but if they did their job, its definetly one of the cars.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fanatico1981 said:

Some of you make it really complicated.

All cars must be bought from legendary car dealer.

If the car has the hashtag for lemans or nordschleife it makes sense to read the description.

And if you do all these steps, you can check the sauber and see, that it is a car that applies for the trophy.

For sure its possible that the developers make a mistake, but if they did their job, its definetly one of the cars.

I have bought the Sauber as it clearly states it won the 24 hours race and this is why i also didn't spend 12 mil on the last car as it didn't even take part so that was gonna be a waste of money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I have bought the Sauber as it clearly states it won the 24 hours race and this is why i also didn't spend 12 mil on the last car as it didn't even take part so that was gonna be a waste of money.

so i can safely buy the sauber Mercedes C9 '89 which is in the legendary store right now for 3.000.000,-?

9 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

Interesting comment coming from you, I remember you from the FIFA 22 PS4 forums here, you were raging multiple times. Now you're the most peaceful guy ha! 1f61d.png

here some funny comments:

https://ibb.co/HdcwFvq

https://ibb.co/k1Yyb1Y

No one cares Kid.... 

Back 2 topic:

It's rly Hard that the Jaguar dosent count and the trophie dosent Pop After the Mercedes :(

Edited by LRL-Terrorzwerg
  • Like 1