Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

39 minutes ago, dotazured said:

It's not a live feed, it's manually updated daily with the corresponding Github repo.

Worth a mention, the link you provided contains a Facebook click identifier and I would suggest you remove the tracking query from the URL.

In the mean time, anyone using the link can do so and remove everything after 'gt7info'

https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/

21 hours ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

If the pattern continues:

Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 - Sold out: Mar.22. /// Disappear: Mar.23.

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89 - Sold out: Mar.24. /// Disappear: Mar.25.

McLaren F1 '94 - Sold out: Mar.25. /// Disappear: Mar.26.

Porsche 917K '70 - Sold out: Mar.26. /// Disappear: Mar.27.

Ford GT40 Mark I '66 - Sold out: Mar.27 /// Disappear: Mar.28.

C2 and 500 Mondial was a fluke. Before these two, all other cars took 4-5 days (usually 5) before turning into limited stock, and 2 days from limited stock to sold out. However, C2 and 500 Mondial turned into limited stock in just 3 days. So I thought they introduced faster rotation cycle after 1.08. But both C9 (appeared on Mar 19) and F1 (appeared on Mar 20) haven't got the limited stock mark yet (Mar 23, which is D+4 for C9 and D+3 for F1). I guess we just have a broader possible range now (3-5 days until limited stock).

In this case, this is the liekly timeline;

• C9 limited stock Mar 24 / sold out Mar 26 / replaced Mar 27
  • F1 limited stock Mar 25 / sold out Mar 27 / replaced Mar 28
  • 917K limited stock Mar 26 / sold out Mar 28 / replaced Mar 29
  • GT40 Mark I limited stock Mar 27 / sold out Mar 29 / replaced Mar 30
  • Mangusta limited stock Mar 28 / sold out Mar 30 / replaced Mar 31

And it could be longer than that, since '5 days until limited stock' could be just the longest interval we've seen yet, and may not be the longest possible (and both F1 and 917K is rather expensive).

3 minutes ago, dotazured said:

I think you might misunderstand something, does it say "Currently tracking (1/5)"? If so, that is just the trophies that you are currently tracking for that specific game, and not the progress of the trophy itself.

oh. I think u may be right. I've never used the trophy tracker before :facepalm:

in that case the tracker is either broken or my car doesn't count, because it doesn't give any other progressional information 

3 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

oh. I think u may be right. I've never used the trophy tracker before :facepalm:

in that case the tracker is either broken or my car doesn't count, because it doesn't give any other progressional information 

There's no tracking of trophy progression tracking in GT7.

You have manually added the "Three Legendary Cars" to the trophy tracker, and as you only have allocated one of five slots in the trophy tracker it reports "1/5".

Edited by dotazured
Accidentally a word.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dotazured said:

It's not a live feed, it's manually updated daily with the corresponding Github repo.

Worth a mention, the link you provided contains a Facebook click identifier and I would suggest you remove the tracking query from the URL.

Apologies, I guess I'm less net-savvy than I thought these days! I've edited the link to the one posted by barra333

• Like 1

so I'm playing my S licenses and the servers go down and boot me out of my race

was making my best time as well ?

thought I'd be playing GT7 for a long time now. its getting instantly deleted when I get the platinum

their stupid ass decisions are mind boggling in 2022

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Anke said:

I wonder if this one counts, it has the Le Mans tag. Anyone capable of getting one?

6xAOufH.png

Like the other car related trophies, such as safety car, EV etc. doesn't count unless purchased (won or gifted doesn't count), so I would be very surprised if this one counted towards the trophy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Does anyone own these three cars right now and can confirm/deny that these are the ones for the trophy? 

Ford Mark IV Race Car

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

Several of us have the first and the latter but not the 330 P4 as it hasn’t been seen yet.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, xHarry998 said:

Latest car as of 24/03 - De Tomaso Mangusta '69 & Sauber C9 is now limited stock FYI

Do we think it's a coincidence the two 18m cars are still up and not limited stock even though they've been there much longer than the stupid Tomato?  

It's almost commendable how unashamedly scummy they are.

Edited by Hobzy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hobzy said:

Do we think it's a coincidence the two 18m cars are still up and not limited stock even though they've been there much longer than the stupid Tomato?  

It's almost commendable how unashamedly scummy they are.

The De Tomaso literally just entered the dealer today, and the Sauber has been in there the longest of all available cars right now. They change on a timer, and if you scroll through this thread you'll find how long the cars stay up there and how often they're changed.

9 hours ago, Hobzy said:

New car available: 3-5 days  >> limited stock: 2 days >> out of stock: 1 day >> new car

You can check here the pattern.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rednax_99 said:

The De Tomaso literally just entered the dealer today, and the Sauber has been in there the longest of all available cars right now. They change on a timer, and if you scroll through this thread you'll find how long the cars stay up there and how often they're changed.

I thought from the way that post was written that the Tomato and the C9 had both gone to limited today. 

Legitimate Question: Do these cars actually "sell out"? In that after a certain amount of people buy them they are gone? Or does the "stock" just refer to how much time is left on a timer that the cars will be for sale?

The reason I ask is what if once we find out the 3 legendary cars, they immediately sell out every time they show up? ... -_-

• Like 1

@Jo-La-Mouche

On 2022. 03. 21. at 2:35 AM, MWYSONG23 said:

Guys, as the starter of this thread I haven't followed up for a while, but as I just found something interesting and seemingly important which may help end all the painful guesses, I just feel obliged to make a timely follow-up here.

The car counting toward this trophy may have to be not only of the right model, but also with the right number printed on its body. The reason 917K may not count is that the one in the store is not the actual winner. The exact 917K's that won the races are No. 23 and No. 22, in 1970 and 1971, respectively, but the one being sold there is No. 2. Luckily, the Mark IV and C9 in the store are with the right numbers, which are No. 1 and No. 63, respectively. They are the real veterans that exactly took the first places in Le Mans, and must count toward the trophy.

On 2022. 03. 21. at 2:44 AM, Dadu_Westside said:

917K #2 was the winner of the 1970 24 Hours of Daytona.

Trophy description doesn't specify Le Mans only, but 24 hours races (plural), so the 24 Hours of Daytona should count. 

So there's indeed 3 cars that have won 24 hours races that have been available in the LCD and still no trophy. That leads me to believe PD has 3 particular cars in mind, or the trophy description is wrong.

Edited by sXe_SiC_
  • Like 4