Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

3 minutes ago, Dadu_Westside said:

Do you mean not true as in the admin of PST part or not true as in someone has the platinum part?

It's not the admin of PST and looking at the guys profile who apparently earned it, he's possibly a CFW user. The PS4 version has the platinum but his PS5 stack is no where near which is pretty suspect. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MickeyMixLipa said:

It's not the admin of PST and looking at the guys profile who apparently earned it, he's possibly a CFW user. The PS4 version has the platinum but his PS5 stack is no where near which is pretty suspect. 

Ah, I hadn't thought about the possibility of someone using CFW.

I stand corrected then. Thanks for the info.

My entire theory just flew out the window ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Right now nobody knows which ones are correct. 917k also won LeMans so it fits the description of the trophy.

The theory that we will have to win them in endurance races is also highly possible, because trophy description says "acquire" not "buy", which can be understood in booth ways. 

The problem with that 917K was the number that the car in GT7 has. The Porsche that won LeMans 1970 was #20, whereas the GT7 one is #2

11 minutes ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

Le mans is a race event hosted almost every year. the 300sl mercedes does count. the race wasn't just made for 1967. 

It doesn't count towards the trophy. I'm pretty sure it has to be from the same year it won Le Mans and have the same number like the Sauber Mercedes and the Mark IV did for it to count. That puts the 300 SL 2 years off the actual car that won Le Mans.

Edited by JasonHickman1985

10 minutes ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

Le mans is a race event hosted almost every year. the 300sl mercedes does count. the race wasn't just made for 1967. 

The running theory right now is that a car has to have won a race and have the #LeMans for it to count. If you'd read back the thread for 5 minutes you'd know that.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DutchJordi said:

The running theory right now is that a car has to have won a race and have the #LeMans for it to count. If you'd read back the thread for 5 minutes you'd know that.

i read the thread and i'm stating my own opinion. Considering I'm now 1 car off we shall see when the next one comes in. 

The Mercedes on sale isn't the one that won the LeMans, it's a road car that was derived from the winner (as stated in the in-game Learn More).

The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé is a classic car with a real racing pedigree. It was based on the legendary W194 racing coupé, which won races all over the world... Including the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the Carrera Panamericana. Its victory at the latter really turned heads in North America. When east coast importer Max Hoffman asked the German manufacturer to produce a road version of the W194... Mercedes-Benz boldly stepped up to the task. The 300 SL 'Gullwing' Coupe was the result of this undertaking. It's undoubtedly one of the most important models in the company's history!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, DutchJordi said:

Game's been out a month and we haven't figured out the trophy yet. Getting chippy in here hahaha

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

The Mercedes on sale isn't the one that won the LeMans, it's a road car that was derived from the winner (as stated in the in-game Learn More).

Today it is the Mercedes 300 SL, that won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1952. In 1952, seven years after the end of WW2 and three years after the resumption of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Mercedes scored a superb double and the first win for the German manufacturer in La Sarthe.14 Dec 2012