Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

13 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

This is an always online service. Online trophies are always dependent on eventual patches to be achievable.

I don't see a great difference between the cars availability relying on an online store update or a patch with new events. Either way, it will require external activation.

It sounds just like semantics.
The game base trophies are generally unlockable along with the game base, that's all. Any issues encountered that make them unobtainable are part of the contingencies. But, they do not need an added content to be unlocked.

13 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

You have trophies!?!? Sacrebleu! 1f631.png

Sarcasm usually doesn't serve your purpose, try real humour, it's way much better ?

14 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Don’t need microstations when you’ve got an amazing AFK method for farming ?

Yeaah, god bless Septomor ?

19 minutes ago, danistheguy said:

How are we sure that the cars have to bought in Legend dealer? 

How does that one guy have the trophy? 

Anyone else miss the Ford like I did? :/ 

Read the thread.

TLDR: : 99,99%, cheat/dev, probably

• Like 2

On 3/20/2022 at 9:35 PM, MWYSONG23 said:

Guys, as the starter of this thread I haven't followed up for a while, but as I just found something interesting and seemingly important which may help end all the painful guesses, I just feel obliged to make a timely follow-up here.

The car counting toward this trophy may have to be not only of the right model, but also with the right number printed on its body. The reason 917K may not count is that the one in the store is not the actual winner. The exact 917K's that won the races are No. 23 and No. 22, in 1970 and 1971, respectively, but the one being sold there is No. 2. Luckily, the Mark IV and C9 in the store are with the right numbers, which are No. 1 and No. 63, respectively. They are the real veterans that exactly took the first places in Le Mans, and must count toward the trophy.

Lol. Devious!

• Like 1

Didn't project cars 1 have that community trophy that was impossible to get until like forever after the release?  And then if you weren't keeping up with it, it would become unobtainable after they stopped doing community events.

3 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Lol, amazing.  He managed to get 50, 100 and all 3 legendary cars in a single second! ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, danistheguy said:

How are we sure that the cars have to bought in Legend dealer? 

I'm missing about 20 cars from Brand Central, no trophy yet. Sure it could be 1 of those cars, but how likely is that? Especially when probably 0 of them were made for 24 hour racing. There are 70 or so cars we haven't seen yet including those that will go in Used Cars, and 40-ish legendary cars we haven't seen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBeens said:

Lol, amazing.  He managed to get 50, 100 and all 3 legendary cars in a single second! ?

I think thats the one account with the Dev copy of the game.. And he got all cars unlocked for his ingame profile

• Like 3

After reading all of the thread I figured I would input the cars I have brought to maybe narrow down the list. The theory I had about the trophy didn't go to plan. 

Which was buying cars from 3 different events, Le mans, Nurburg 24 hours and GT500. 

Here is the list of cars I have brought an still not got the 3 legends trophy for. 

Peugeot 908 HDI FAP '10

Audi R18 TDI '11

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12

Toyota TS050 Hybrid '16

Audi R18 '16

Honda NSX GT500 '08

BMW M3 GT '11

Audi R8 LMS '15

BMW m6 GT3 Endurance model '16

Audi R8 LMS Evo '19

Mercedes Benz 300 SL coupe'54. ( unsure if this one counts ) 

I still have yet to buy a few more but will update everyone upon buying all of the one's I think are required. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

Peugeot 908 HDI FAP '10

Audi R18 TDI '11

Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12

Toyota TS050 Hybrid '16

Audi R18 '16

Honda NSX GT500 '08

BMW M3 GT '11

Audi R8 LMS '15

BMW m6 GT3 Endurance model '16

Audi R8 LMS Evo '19

Mercedes Benz 300 SL coupe'54. ( unsure if this one counts ) 

All these cars don't seem Legendary for me.... 

I think the Mazda 787B will unlock the trophy for most of the people in this topic.

Or it could be Ferrari P330 for the real Legendary cars, including Jaguar and Ford

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Steva24 said:

Anyone here bought the Hybrid '16 from Porsche,  Brand central? 

I just came across this car and was wondering if it would count, it’s carries #LeMans and also says it had consecutive victories. 

17 hours ago, MrBeens said:

Didn't project cars 1 have that community trophy that was impossible to get until like forever after the release?  And then if you weren't keeping up with it, it would become unobtainable after they stopped doing community events.

And in addition to that he did not reached the first menu! Interesting ?

On 3/17/2022 at 9:55 AM, DaivRules said:

After less than two weeks from release, people have already gotten to: "If you developers don't just tell us the answers, we're unhappy and we're revolting by asking you a lot! Don't make us try to figure out this vague trophy description you intentionally added to the game!"

I guess harassing them by "send them a lot of messages" is one way of figure out what is supposed to be a bit of a puzzle to solve.

I do want to say now that its been a few weeks, there have been quite a large response from polyphony on this.  As well as the user base giving the game the lowest metacritic score ever for a Sony title.  Not saying its specifically helped for this trophy yet it has definitely got their attention.

21 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

I do want to say now that its been a few weeks, there have been quite a large response from polyphony on this.  As well as the user base giving the game the lowest metacritic score ever for a Sony title.  Not saying its specifically helped for this trophy yet it has definitely got their attention.

Confirmation bias is what leads to mob mentality and reduction of civility over time.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Merfolk said:

All these cars don't seem Legendary for me.... 

I think the Mazda 787B will unlock the trophy for most of the people in this topic.

Or it could be Ferrari P330 for the real Legendary cars, including Jaguar and Ford

I admit they may not seem "Legendary" however we all don't know what or where these cars are yet. Narrowing down the list by buying every car with the #Le mans, #Nurburgring 24 hours and #GT500 would narrow down the search by a huge margin. all of the cars above I listed practically dominated the events. The 3 races are legendary themself so it's still possible that some cars required could be just included in the Brand Central or used cars dealerships. 

I admit they may not seem "Legendary" however we all don't know what or where these cars are yet. Narrowing down the list by buying every car with the #Le mans, #Nurburgring 24 hours and #GT500 would narrow down the search by a huge margin. all of the cars above I listed practically dominated the events. The 3 races are legendary themself so it's still possible that some cars required could be just included in the Brand Central or used cars dealerships. 

IMO: We just need to wait for the 3rd Le Mans winner legendary car with the correct type, livery, number and hashtag.

Why doesn't the Porsche917K '70 count?  IDK, maybe we need Le Mans winners >>> 3 specific car needed >>> bug (and the Porsche counts too)

Edited by SiC

I don't think any of the cars you can get from the brand central or used cars dealer will count, the trophy says three legendary cars so to me that indicates they're only available from the legendary cars dealership. But of course until someone actually gets the trophy this is just pure speculation.

25 minutes ago, Janire1911 said:

I don't think any of the cars you can get from the brand central or used cars dealer will count, the trophy says three legendary cars so to me that indicates they're only available from the legendary cars dealership. But of course until someone actually gets the trophy this is just pure speculation.

Septomor have almost all cars, so yeah, legendary car means legendary cars from LCD

On 2022. 03. 31. at 10:15 PM, Septomor said:

I'm missing about 20 cars from Brand Central, no trophy yet. Sure it could be 1 of those cars, but how likely is that? Especially when probably 0 of them were made for 24 hour racing. There are 70 or so cars we haven't seen yet including those that will go in Used Cars, and 40-ish legendary cars we haven't seen.

Edited by SiC
  • Like 1