Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

7 hours ago, TheGreaterMoose said:

Can anyone with both of the other cars confirm this? Don't particularly want to waste 6mil credits as I've only got the sauber so I won't know even if this is one of the cars.

I have the Mark IV, C9, XJ13, CLK-LM and 917K.

I also have these road versions of former LM entrants/winners: GT40 Mark I, 300SL, McLaren F1. I never thought those would count but they have been mentioned in this thread as potentially counting so I'm mentioning them. 

I also have all Gr.1 cars from brand central. 

No luck yet. 

28 minutes ago, ManiaWP said:

the trophy will be for completing the menu book when it comes 

The needed cars are already in the game and the trophy can be unlocked (as seen by the dev account that has the trophy) so it's not tied to any menu. The trophy was probably added when they had that menu in the game though.

40 minutes ago, DutchJordi said:

The needed cars are already in the game and the trophy can be unlocked (as seen by the dev account that has the trophy) so it's not tied to any menu. The trophy was probably added when they had that menu in the game though.

or the dev just had every car unlocked already as was game testing the entire game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

or the dev just had every car unlocked already as was game testing the entire game. 

Yes, so the cars needed are already in the game and you don't necessarily need a menu to obtain the trophy.

Edited by DutchJordi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DutchJordi said:

Yes, so the cars needed are already in the game and you don't necessarily need a menu to obtain the trophy.

That's not what I meant at all. What I mean is they probably had every car available in the entire car collection anyways. thus popping the trophies so fast. it's either another menu like others have stated or it's cars in the legendary dealership.

3 minutes ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

That's not what I meant at all. What I mean is they probably had every car available in the entire car collection anyways. thus popping the trophies so fast. it's either another menu like others have stated or it's cars in the legendary dealership.

That's what I said before though. All car collection menu cars can be bought, so the same should go for the cars that would've been in the suspected menu for this trophy.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DutchJordi said:

That's what I said before though. All car collection menu cars can be bought, so the same should go for the cars that would've been in the suspected menu for this trophy.

Ok keep trying, I'll wait for the menu

6 hours ago, LombaxeI said:

I've make a thread about this trophy with all Legendary LeMans cars of the game. Don't forget to use translation because it's a french thread :

Thanks for this! I updated the other thread with this info.

4 hours ago, Hobzy said:

No that's not what destined means. if something is destined to happen, but doesn't happen, then it was never destined. 

I guarantee you its not going to be a menu item. They are not giving you a silver trophy for completing 1 menu item.

Some hacker/developer has the trophy so we know the cars are in the game. We also know they're not brand central cars. They're definitely legendary cars and there's not a single menu item that awards you legendary cars.  If 39 menu items award zero legendary cars why would the 40th give you three? No chance. 

This trophy is designed to drive microtransactions and keep people coming back to the game despite finishing the rest of it.

That is most likely true, just a way to increase micro transactions 

But you never know it could be a menu for completing three actual 24 hour races which would be a time of 72 hours playtime to achieve. 

hello, I finally found the list of legendary cars for the trophies...
I went to Brand Central and looked at every builder.
In museum and it is from there that I noted each car per years which won the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

* Chevrolet   

C6R  2005

C6R ZR1 2011

C7R   2015

* Jaguar 

D-type 1956 1957

XJR-12 1990

* Aston Martin 

DBR1 1959

* Mercedes Benz

300 SL 1952

C9 1989

* Audi 

R8R 2000

R10 2006

R15 TDI 2010

R18 E-tron 2012

*Porche

356 SL 1951

Type 956 1982

911 GTBR ( 996 )

911 GT1 1996 1998

919 Hybrid 2015

*Ferrari

166 MM 1949

275 P 1964

250 LM 1965

*Renault

A442B 1978

*Bugatti

Type 57G 1937

*Mazda

787B 1991

• Like 3

That definitely isn't the list..

There are more than 3 post-2000 cars mentioned, so a lot of people would already have the trophy by buying the cars from Brand Central..

On top of that, some of those are Le Mans 24h class winners, not overall winners (all Chevrolet Corvette are GTP/GTE cars, not LMP1 cars, so, not even contenders for the overall win at all).

• Like 1

This may sound strange but has anyone noticed they added more Ford GTs in the brand central? or was they always there? The last 3 cars was all part of #le mans but don't have the #. I seen other cars too that don't have the #. as for the chapparal 2J 70. I won that from the sun rises missions for GOLD so it's possible that we could potentially either win the cars by doing the missions or they have been secretly added into the brand central now. Again I am unsure of this but slowly buying the cars as I speak.  Will update this if the trophy pops for sure with my full list of cars. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 0:34 PM, DutchJordi said:

Could a dev have tested a upcoming update that has these 3 cars thats not released yet. The description says aquired so we might not need to buy these cars so the guy saying it might be a upcoming menu (or something thats not in the game yet) might be on to something. If the cars were in the game at some point im pretty sure someone will have got the trophy by now

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Could a dev have tested a upcoming update that has these 3 cars thats not released yet. The description says aquired so we might not need to buy these cars so the guy saying it might be a upcoming menu (or something thats not in the game yet) might be on to something. If the cars were in the game at some point im pretty sure someone will have got the trophy by now

We're still waiting on a third Le Mans winner to appear in the rotation at legend cars. Since the trophy description is really vague and might be incorrect we need to wait for that. At this point it's too soon to say. And dont forget, the account popped the trophy on March 9th, only 5 days after release.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DutchJordi said:

We're still waiting on a third Le Mans winner to appear in the rotation at legend cars. Since the trophy description is really vague and might be incorrect we need to wait for that. At this point it's too soon to say. And dont forget, the account popped the trophy on March 9th, only 5 days after release.

Do we actually know if the other 2 cars are the right ones? Ive heard loads saying they have bought 3 cars with le mans attached to them and no trophy. Also games have roadmaps of future dlc so they might have tested it back then.

All i would say is dont waste your credits just yet.

Everythings speculation yet as no one 100 percent knows yet