Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

Hi,
What do you think about this?
There is a trophy in GT5 that says: "Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car."
Would that make sense that they mean those cars?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KosssteK said:

Hi,
What do you think about this?
There is a trophy in GT5 that says: "Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car."
Would that make sense that they mean those cars?

I've said it before here, IMO those are the cars required, Polyphony is really capable of doing such a thing, and I am being more and more convinced (well, 100% convinced now ?) in this as there were many more cars, that could fulfill that trophy's definition and it didn't pop.

So thankfuly I've got Ford and Jaguar already, now patiently waiting for Ferrari to appear.

4 hours ago, Markucins said:

I've said it before here, IMO those are the cars required, Polyphony is really capable of doing such a thing, and I am being more and more convinced (well, 100% convinced now 1f61b.png) in this as there were many more cars, that could fulfill that trophy's definition and it didn't pop.

So thankfuly I've got Ford and Jaguar already, now patiently waiting for Ferrari to appear.

Do you remember the price on the two you already bought? 

Yeah i am pretty sure its the cars from Mission 5 The Sun Also Rises. Which are Ford Mark IV, Shelby Daytona coupe , Jaguar XJ13 and the Ferrari 330 p4. Since the Jaguar didn't win anything, its the other 3.

Edited by DrkSephroth
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Legends Dealership cycle to change? 

It doesnt really seem to have a certain pattern. Some cars go faster than others. But most of them stay for a week before rotating out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Legends Dealership cycle to change? 

We have a few different patterns, but the most common is: 3 OR 5 days available status + 2 days limited status + 1 day sold out > change

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SiC said:

We have a few different patterns, but the most common is: 3 OR 5 days available status + 2 days limited status + 1 day sold out > change

in that case if people have cash left over an don't mind. please buy the cheaper cars too to speed this process up T_T

23 minutes ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

in that case if people have cash left over an don't mind. please buy the cheaper cars too to speed this process up T_T

There's really no point in buying most of the cheaper cars for the sake of the trophy. A lot of cars are obviously not going to be part of the requirement.

2 hours ago, DR-INSANE95 said:

Limited stock is just a warning, that the car will be gone soon. It doesn't matter how many people buy it, it's limited by time, not by quantity.

2 new cars tonight at 8 pm ET. Looking forward to once again not getting what we are looking for. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StingrayX said:

Alright, at this point, I don't mind paying the MTX to get the cars for the trophy. I've been looking through thr thread and it seems we haven't dialed it down yet, is that correct?

pretty much, but I don't think paying for mtx will be worth it either. you're literally wasting 300 maybe 400 on 1 silver trophy. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, StingrayX said:

Alright, at this point, I don't mind paying the MTX to get the cars for the trophy. I've been looking through thr thread and it seems we haven't dialed it down yet, is that correct?

I can't be assed either at this point 

once the 3 cars are confirmed I'll just buy the mtx and pop the trophy so I can delete it off my ssd 

43 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I can't be assed either at this point 

once the 3 cars are confirmed I'll just buy the mtx and pop the trophy so I can delete it off my ssd 

At first you have to wait until those cars show up again in Legendary dealership

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I dont understand why people are in such a hurry? 

just do like me. Play something else while you wait for The cars to be found out. I see it as good time to get some credits saved up. Then i dont even have to rush it, i Can just play The game. No problem 1f60a.png

Im doing circuit experience on various tracks to get gold. So far I got from 1,4 mil to 8,8. At least with this i get to drive different cars in all tracks, ( trying to ) learn the correct driving line, saving money and the reward is... rewarding for my effort! 

• Like 2