Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

9 hours ago, Im2Fast_4U said:

Reasoning for new noteworthy vehicles today not counting:

*snip*

I'll add this info to the guide in a condensed manner. I'm ready for my Automobile History degree, PD. 

no offense, but at this point u should probably just remove everything u have in the guide for that trophy, since the info u posted applies to the current Jaguar and the Mazda but the trophy still doesn't pop. At this point I'm doubtful that the Sauber Mercedes even counts either

To determine if a vehicle was "destined" to win a 24 hour race and satisfies this trophy's requirements, there are a couple of factors to look for:

• It must be sold in the Legend dealership
  • Is signified by #Le Mans or #24Nur (the two 24 hour races with in-game hashtags)
  • The "Learn More" section for the vehicle has a vivid description of the engineering behind the vehicle and explicitly state the vehicle won the race it participated in

•  

2 hours ago, FlashbekBR said:

Someone just claimed to have GT7 platinum on Reddit r/Trophies.

This person popped the GT7 trophy list in 47 seconds, and is removed from the leaderboard here so no actual credibility.

But people here can feel free to pick apart their claim:

For those who are asking for the legendary cars:

Ford GT40 Mk IV, Jaguar XJR-9, Sauber Mercedes C9, Mazda 787B, McLaren F1 GTR, Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) 2011, Porsche 919 2016,

This trophy is a lil buggy. But look out for those with #LeMans. I had a few LeMans car but when I unlocked the McLaren F1 GTR it popped for me.

Edited by DaivRules
Clarifying info

It says he got the platinum on 4/13, but didn't the legends dealership not update with the Jag and Mazda until 4/14? Even with time zones I don't think it's real.

EDIT: I just noticed it was unlocked very close to midnight so it may have been possible.

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 3

He hav

19 minutes ago, NerdRage04 said:

It says he got the platinum on 4/13, but didn't the legends dealership not update with the Jag and Mazda until 4/14? Even with time zones I don't think it's real.

EDIT: I just noticed it was unlocked very close to midnight so it may have been possible.

And he got the trophy on PS4. Maybe it's bugued on PS5. But the XJR9 appear today (the 15 of april, 2am, in France) not the 14

I'm not sure, but it seems to be fake / hacked after a bit of ''research''.

I tried to find his gamertag on reddit and found it through some posts that were 2 months old.
When I tried to check / update it on PSN Profiles, it mentioned he changed his gamertag in the meantime.
And due to privacy stuff it did not tell me his new gamertag, but luckily some other website does not care about that.
The account that website shows does have the Gran Turismo 7 platinum, but the time between the first trophy and the platinum is 47 seconds.

*I don't know how accurate that website is, but it seems all very fishy.
I looked at all the other games and trophies on that account, and most of the games have a platinum time ranging from 15 sec to 1 minute.
Games that take hundreds of hours to get the platinum, like Yakuza 0, Black Ops 3, Fortnite, etc.

I'm not familiar with using second accounts for trophy hunting and putting it on your main account, so I don't know if that is normal.
The account shows only a PS4 version, so auto-pop would be out of the question as well, right?
If anyone can add their opinion and knowledge to this, that would be nice :)

Edited by BlackDragon
Additional info, plus typo's
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackDragon said:

I'm not sure, but it seems to be fake / hacked after a bit of ''research''.

I tried to find his gamertag on reddit and found it through some posts that were 2 months old.
When I tried to check / update it on PSN Profiles, it mentioned he changed his gamertag in the meantime.
And due to privacy stuff it did not tell me his new gamertag, but luckily some other website does not care about that.
The account that website shows does have the Gran Turismo 7 platinum, but the time between the first trophy and the platinum is 47 seconds.

I'm not familiar with using second accounts for trophy hunting and putting it on your main account, so I don't know if that is normal.
The account shows only a PS4 version, so auto-pop would be out of the question as well, right?
If anyone can add their opinion and knowledge to this, that would be nice :)

Which is the website showing new/changed PSN IDs?

10 minutes ago, BlackDragon said:

psn trophy leaders, but I don't know how accurate it is.
But the GT7 platinum is on that account, with all the other sub 1 min platinum games.

Thanks, man. Looking at his new ID on psnprofiles and how many 100 % / platinums he got in the matter of seconds in many games I’m certain this dude’s a fake.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, schlafhund said:

Thanks, man. Looking at his new ID on psnprofiles and how many 100 % / platinums he got in the matter of seconds in many games I’m certain this dude’s a fake.

So stupid of me haha, after finding all this stuff I forgot to check his gamertag on PSN Profiles haha.
But good to hear I'm not the only one that reached this conclusion. 

16 hours ago, GrimmSCP said:

This trophy really grinds my gears...

How the hell all of these LM and other 24hr race winners don't make the trophy pop but... 1 car that never won any 24hr race (330 P4 in the game), one that never raced (XJ13) and only one other that has won (Ford Mark IV) will make this trophy pop?

It can only be this. A copy of the GT5 trophy but with dead wrong and misleading information in it. We have to wait for the 330 P4 to appear. It's the last car that could activate the trophy.

If the Sauber, XJR-9 and 787B, all 3 actual winners, didn't trigger it, the 1988 962C isn't going to trigger it either.

i'll tell you why. It's because it was the exact same trophy in GT5 and they're too lazy to come up with a new collection of cars to get for a different trophy. That and the fact that they're the most expensive cars in the game, on a rotation. It's stupid how this game is designed to artificially inflate the playtime with timegates like these

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Calling it now the three cars are:

• Ford Mark IV Race Car
  • Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
  • Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

The day the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car shows up is the day tons of platinums will pop.

Called it a month ago. GT5 had the same trophy and knowing GT and their love for reusing content I assumed it was going to be those 3 cars yet again.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, C-spec_ said:

Or maybe another test account?!

The known issues ingame state that they are checking trophies that do not unlock if you played the PS4 and PS5 version.

Maybe the implement auto pop trophies?!

No, that's not a test account. That's an account full of modded trophies for a ton of games.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Freaker2012 said:

Called it a month ago. GT5 had the same trophy and knowing GT and their love for reusing content I assumed it was going to be those 3 cars yet again.

You also race against these cars in one of the sun also rises missions . And there also is a Shelby daytona coupe in that mission .

Edited by dutch-unit
  • Like 2