MWYSONG23

Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

1,025 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Calling it now the three cars are:

• Ford Mark IV Race Car
  • Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
  • Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

The day the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car shows up is the day tons of platinums will pop.

How many credits is that? Need to uninstall this game but have to grind first 

2 minutes ago, BaneRises314 said:

How many credits is that? Need to uninstall this game but have to grind first 

Worst case scenario 4.6+12+20 = 36.6

That's assuming the Ferrari is 20m so it could be less. Once you have 40m I'd say you're good to uninstall until the cars are confirmed.

3 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Calling it now the three cars are:

• Ford Mark IV Race Car
  • Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
  • Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

The day the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car shows up is the day tons of platinums will pop.

Been telling people this as well. Until the Ferrari 330 shows up people can chill. If it doesn't pop with that car then the trophy is probably buggy. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

That's assuming the Ferrari is 20m so it could be less. Once you have 40m I'd say you're good to uninstall until the cars are confirmed.

Thanks dude, i was wondering how much as well. Im slowely getting through circ exp golds. Alot more fun than farming same race over and over. I will if i have to because i dont want to miss out on a car when they are confirmed and some of the circ exp are rock hard

Edited by dannyswfc9

I pity the gamer who ends up getting the trophy and doesn't share a thing. Ultimate troll 😜

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

I currently have 37m credits so I guess I can stop......

Are the prices of legendary cars fixed? I'm pretty sure I saw an arrow pointing upwards right next to one price in the dealership. I read that as a price increase.

If the Jaguar XJ13 really counts towards the trophy, everybody talking about the semantics of "destined to win" would have been right after all. It never competed at Le Mans, even though it was built for it. 

41 minutes ago, TheKop4Life said:

If the Jaguar XJ13 really counts towards the trophy, everybody talking about the semantics of "destined to win" would have been right after all. It never competed at Le Mans, even though it was built for it. 

Imagine if all three cars are actually concept cars and never raced, but they were "destined" to win. I swear to god, Kaz. You'd better not 😋

Posted (edited)

I’m just going to throw this out there, I bought the pre-order version of the game and in doing so I have 3 cars that say they’re DLC, who’s to say that Trophy required legendary cars that are being waited for, are not going to be in some kind of future expansion pack?

I am hoping that it’s just a case of being able to get them from the current game but like we already know what’s currently available isn’t going to be the full list of cars 

Edited by EclipticalZion
Spelling correction

6 hours ago, EclipticalZion said:

I’m just going to throw this out there, I bought the pre-order version of the game and in doing so I have 3 cars that say they’re DLC, who’s to say that Trophy required legendary cars that are being waited for, are not going to be in some kind of future expansion pack?

I am hoping that it’s just a case of being able to get them from the current game but like we already know what’s currently available isn’t going to be the full list of cars 

If I'm not mistaken, all trophies within a base trophy list, have to be attainable without any DLC

On 15/04/2022 at 1:17 AM, PixelShifts said:

I've noticed the Mazda 787B and the Jaguar XJR9 both have an interaction at the cafe, with Jeremy telling a whole story about the cars, meanwhile any of the other 24 hour winning cars I've purchased dont have that, could this mean something?

There could just as easily be something in this.

The 787B and XJR9 both have interactions. The Sauber C9 does not. I dont have the Mark IV but I assume that doesn't either.

In which case maybe the F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu is the last one.

1 hour ago, TheKop4Life said:

If I'm not mistaken, all trophies within a base trophy list, have to be attainable without any DLC

Not 100% true there’s a trophy in the new enhanced versions of a game (not 100% certain what it was but thinking it’s to do with uncharted) where it asks for the dlc to be done to get the platinum, I’m sure Brian from Ps5trophies did a video on the subject 

2 hours ago, EclipticalZion said:

Not 100% true there’s a trophy in the new enhanced versions of a game (not 100% certain what it was but thinking it’s to do with uncharted) where it asks for the dlc to be done to get the platinum, I’m sure Brian from Ps5trophies did a video on the subject 

like you say, they're enhanced versions of the game. Base game trophies should all be obtainable without needing a single update (unless they don't pop ofc). 

1 hour ago, Freaker2012 said:

like you say, they're enhanced versions of the game. Base game trophies should all be obtainable without needing a single update (unless they don't pop ofc). 

Desert Ashes is a game where trophies in the base list require DLC. War Theatre: Blood of Winter was another example, but that one ended up getting a patch to make it obtainable without the DLC.

It's very rare, but there are instances of base list trophies requiring DLC.

Mazda 787B is available on the Legends Dealership now. Interested to know if anyone has some success at last with this? 

19 minutes ago, BGK1991 said:

Mazda 787B is available on the Legends Dealership now. Interested to know if anyone has some success at last with this? 

No success. At this point, with three Le Mans winners currently available and nobody getting the trophy, it's either bugged or the trophy description is misleading.

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, GrimmSCP said:

This is officially the worst description of a trophy ever.

The literal translation in english from the japanese version (which is the original) is, literally:
"Obtain/Get 3 legendary cars that were once/at one time, born to win a 24 hour race."

[...]

PD has a history of adding trophies with mysterious/misleading descriptions. There's several in GT5, including the Jag/Ford/Ferrrari one, GT6 had a couple, and even GT Sport's 3 gold trophies weren't exactly upfront about the fact that they had to be achieved not just online, but in Sport mode. I guess it's just a thing they like to do. Ngl, I actually kinda like this and the thread makes me nostalgic for the days when trophies were an actual challenge and there were entire groups of people figuring out how to unlock some of them.

Edited by J_Chmielinski

I’m pretty certain especially after there being a film about it, the ford gt will definitely be one because it was born to win Le Mans and to stop Ferrari dominance! 

what the other 2 will be if I am right (let’s face it if this wasn’t one it’s a major snub) will be a mystery 

5 hours ago, EclipticalZion said:

I’m pretty certain especially after there being a film about it, the ford gt will definitely be one because it was born to win Le Mans and to stop Ferrari dominance! 

what the other 2 will be if I am right (let’s face it if this wasn’t one it’s a major snub) will be a mystery 

The one selling at Brand Central?

wow it is still discussing? This trophy will be the worst trophy that cannot even explain exactly. 

I kind of give this trophy up and play Grid Legends thesedays. 

7 hours ago, captain_evil777 said:

The one selling at Brand Central?

Only if it is the exact replica of what the games basing it on, the one in real life the films based on too, however because the term legendary is used it is bending people towards the legendary dealership! 

the thing that is baffling me is for other reasons obviously the Lancia Stratos and Delta models are icons from world rally but neither were in the menu for it, just the same as the Scooby that was dominant in the 90’s with its lil rivalry with Mitsubishi Evo’s! 

I’m wondering if legendary is going to refer to old (like the term antique does) or if they’re even counting cars from historically more recently!

currently have 60m credits 

if the upcoming Ferrari 330 doesn't pop the trophy for ppl who previously bought the Mark IV Ford and Jaguar XJ13, I'm done with anything in this game until the 3 legendary cars are confirmed

I farmed til 60m on the off chance that the 3 cars may cost 20m each