Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

Just reading the (Dutch) in-game description for 787B and XJR-9 in the legend car shop, it would make absolutely no sense if these don't somehow count for the trophy. 787B's description mentions how the Le Mans 1991 win was "legendary" and the XJR-9 literally says this, referring to Le Mans 1988: "Because of this win alone, this car grew to become a true racing legend.". It really doesn't get any clearer than that.

1 minute ago, captain_evil777 said:

I missed the Mark IV and XJ13. Waiting for the cycle, how much to budget for these 2? Any price increase arrow noticed previously? Thanks

4,6M + 12M no arrows iirc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bazzukator said:

I just bought the 330 P4 and trophy popped yeah! I can confirm the cars required are: Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13 and Ferrari 330 P4 '67. 

How you can confirm it? You have bought only that 3 cars and nothing else from the Legendary Shop?

1 minute ago, Merfolk said:

How you can confirm it? You have bought only that 3 cars and nothing else from the Legendary Shop?

That is my question too...

We know 1000% that the P4 one of the cars, but the Mark IV and XJ13 are not 100% the other two unless they are the only 3 cars that someone owns. Highly likely, yes. But not 100% yet.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Merfolk said:

Logically speaking, the Ferrari 330 P4 '67 did not win Le Mans (that title belongs to the Ford Mark IV), and thus the interpretation of dominant 24 race winners goes out the window (previously the Ford Mark IV + Sauber C9 + something else idea), leaving the only option to be the combination of the Ford Mark IV, Jaguar XJ13, and the Ferrari 330 P4. The only other possible option in the vehicle pool would be the Shelby Daytona Coupe, (which was available during the pre-launch period in LCD) and that car's relation to the other three, but since no one in the standard player base has that car, it necessarily means it has to be the Ford Mark IV/Jaguar XJ13/Ferrari 330 P4 combination that has satisfied the requirements. I can check to see if this is the case, as I missed both the Ford Mark IV and the Jaguar first go around, so if the Shelby comes up before one of them and I get it without having all three of the others, I could confirm a pool of 4 eligible vehicles. Otherwise though, Ford Mark IV/Jaguar XJ13/Ferrari 330 P4 is a guaranteed combo.

Guide edited with this info, and the total prices as well: 25,600,000 credits total between the three cars mentioned.

Edited by Im2Fast_4U