Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

3 hours ago, LombaxeI said:

O que significa que o próximo carro lendário do #LeMans (o terceiro se você comprou o Mark IV e o XJ13) pode ser um troféu em potencial. Mas nós não sabemos o próximo carro, então se você quer ter certeza, vá farmar muitos créditos

exactly, the next car that comes will possibly be the one that unlocks the trophy. Now it's praying that I'm lucky not to be 20 million credits on a car hahaha

1 hour ago, AxillarySloth53 said:

Does anyone know how to contact Polyphony and ask what cars are required? The credit grind for this game is crazy and I’m sure I’m not the only who’s anxious about spending 12 million on the XJ13 when there’s no guarantee it counts. That would be a huge waste of many hours spent grinding credits. The car never even competed so I’m not sure how it can be ‘destined to win.’

Honestly, i see people talking about that "supposed" guy that got a feedback from PD about this trophy. Basically any car that doesnt have the "destined to win" sentenced would not be relevant for the trophy. I'm not sold it's real and more and more people keep spreading this "info". At this point we have nothing solid and no car is 100% needed. 

I'll pass on XJ13 because of the informations we gathered here, i think there will be cars more promising than this one.

1 hour ago, AxillarySloth53 said:

Does anyone know how to contact Polyphony and ask what cars are required?

GTPlanet Forum

@thegranturismo

@Kaz_Yamauchi

Who knows, maybe they'll answer if someone asks politely and enough people upvote.

Or maybe they won't. People spending their credits and needing more might boost their microtransactions business.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AxillarySloth53 said:

Does anyone know how to contact Polyphony and ask what cars are required? The credit grind for this game is crazy and I’m sure I’m not the only who’s anxious about spending 12 million on the XJ13 when there’s no guarantee it counts. That would be a huge waste of many hours spent grinding credits. The car never even competed so I’m not sure how it can be ‘destined to win.’

Because it was on par on paper with the Ford and Ferrari that raced the year it was made… You know, ‘What could’ve been’ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shorah- said:

Honestly, i see people talking about that "supposed" guy that got a feedback from PD about this trophy. Basically any car that doesnt have the "destined to win" sentenced would not be relevant for the trophy. I'm not sold it's real and more and more people keep spreading this "info". At this point we have nothing solid and no car is 100% needed. 

I'll pass on XJ13 because of the informations we gathered here, i think there will be cars more promising than this one.

what is with the passive aggressiveness? i never said i directly talked to polyphony about it nor did i try and state it as fact.  it is from the gt7 playstationtrophies forum from someone who is on their staff, and from looks of it, had a review copy. 

10 minutes ago, whirring_ said:

what is with the passive aggressiveness? i never said i directly talked to polyphony about it nor did i try and state it as fact.  it is from the gt7 playstationtrophies forum from someone who is on their staff, and from looks of it, had a review copy. 

And do you know what cars that "someone" have bought to get the trophy?

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

GTPlanet Forum

@thegranturismo

@Kaz_Yamauchi

Who knows, maybe they'll answer if someone asks politely and enough people upvote.

Or maybe they won't. People spending their credits and needing more might boost their microtransactions business.

I asked them on Twitter, no response from them yet and it’s been over 24 hours so I’m not hopeful but here is the tweet, like you say, if it gets enough likes or retweets they may take notice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whirring_ said:

Sorry if you took it personally, i just think some took your post (or velvet's) for granted and spread the destined stuff as pure fact on twitter or ytb comments. You know internet, someone heard someone that heard someone...blabla.

From what i know, we havent seen a single car with the destined to win mention in learn more section, that's why we should encourage people to still buy cars so we finally understand whats working.

Maybe @Velvet has more infos to provide.

I bought the Ford, might pass on that Jaguar in case something better is coming soon to replace the plymouth.

I don't know if they switch cars even if they dont get sold out (is there really a limit?), but i know they change sold out cars everyday at midnight GMT.

Edited by Shorah-

20 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

I think, only at next daily reset.(20hours from now)

My guess is that it is going to be "out of stock" for a day before it gets replaced, similar to the used cars dealership, like with the Mark IV, F50 etc.

New stock -> limited stock -> out of stock -> new stock (and repeat).

• Like 1

I only need the three legendary cars trophy for the platinum. No way am I spending 12 million on the green jaguar car when there is no certainty as to whether it counts toward the trophy or not. It didn't even race at le mans as per it's learn more description so I don't see how it could have been "destined to win" since it inevitably never. I also want to play the ps5 version and get the second platinum but i'm hearing different trophies such as "finale" are not triggering after people rebeat the final race tournament etc. I'm not starting it until this gets fixed, people need to raise the issue to the devs cos they seem to fix known issues quickly ??

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dotazured said:

My guess is that it is going to be "out of stock" for a day before it gets replaced, similar to the used cars dealership, like with the Mark IV, F50 etc.

New stock -> limited stock -> out of stock -> new stock (and repeat).

These are the intervals we had so far;

• fresh release to limited stock: 4-5 days (it varies from car to car)
  • limited stock to out of stock: 2 days
  • out of stock to replacement: 1 day

As such, these are expected timeline

• Mar 15: Plymouth sold out / F40 limited stock is possible
  • Mar 16: Plymouth got replaced / GT350 sold out / F40 should be limited stock / possible limited stock for XJ13
  • Mar 17: GT350 got replaced / F40 could be sold out / 911 GT1 limited stock is possible
Edited by Wendenhorn
  • Like 1

On 2022/3/12 at 4:55 AM, goodoldbismarck said:

From my understanding, only cars that actually won should count towards the trophy. At least in regard to the German trophy description.

"Drei legendäre Rennwagen erworben, die einst 24-Stunden-Rennen gewinnen konnten."

The most fitting translation to that is:

"Acquire three legendary race cars that once won 24 hour races."

"gewinnen konnten" in this context means, that the cars did definitely win the races.

same for me in chinese

it says 購入三輛曾贏得24小時耐力賽的傳奇賽車

heres a break down:

購入(buy)三輛(3)曾(once)贏得(won)24小時(24hr)耐力賽(endurance race)的()傳奇(legendary)賽車(race car)

as the 曾(once)贏得(won) means the cars have won the race

i guess checking the learn more section is the safest way to make sure these cars have won the race before and count towards this trophy

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, hahap0327 said:

same for me in chinese

it says 購入三輛曾贏得24小時耐力賽的傳奇賽車

heres a break down:

購入(buy)三輛(3)曾(once)贏得(won)24小時(24hr)耐力賽(endurance race)的()傳奇(legendary)賽車(race car)

as the 曾(once)贏得(won) means the cars have won the race

i guess checking the learn more section is the safest way to make sure these cars have won the race before and count towards this trophy

Based on your description, so we can buy three same car which cost lower?

How many Cr. shall we grind then? Thanks.

• Like 1

This game doens't support trophy tracking on PS5 Version.

Well I only need the 3 cars trophy before platinum. Yesterday I started to grind Fisherman track. But after one hour I nearly fell asleep because it is so boring. I will repeat this process everyday know. But I really hope the future cars won't be to expensive... Who would have thought that this time there is no need to grind miles or XP. It is just money. And money was never a problem before in other GT games. Unfortunately there is no way to autofarm huge amounts or glitches to use for fast money.