Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

18 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

The ford and Jaguar ?

Those are the two cars that have had a 24 Hour tag. Neither had a "learn more" blurb about being "destined" to win, though tbf, the Jaguar basically said that without actually saying it. There's still a chance it's all made up and the tags don't matter (>**)> <(**<)

If it is just the tag, the next one that appears should unlock the trophy.

If it based on the 'learn more' wording and requires it to say "destined", the next one won't unlock the trophy. 

If the question was regarding which one was purchased 3 times, I purchased the Ford x3 and the Jag x2. Jag could be at x3, but ya know, the whole "can't play the game when the servers are offline" deal is putting a damper in the hamper. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Those are the two cars that have had a 24 Hour tag. Neither had a "learn more" blurb about being "destined" to win, though tbf, the Jaguar basically said that without actually saying it. There's still a chance it's all made up and the tags don't matter (>**)> <(**<)

If it is just the tag, the next one that appears should unlock the trophy.

If it based on the 'learn more' wording and requires it to say "destined", the next one won't unlock the trophy. 

If the question was regarding which one was purchased 3 times, I purchased the Ford x3 and the Jag x2. Jag could be at x3, but ya know, the whole "can't play the game when the servers are offline" deal is putting a damper in the hamper. 

are you referring to #24Nur? because neither of those had that one unless i'm looking in the wrong spot. #lemans seems fairly common as well, it's all over brand central. 

7 minutes ago, whirring_ said:

are you referring to #24Nur? because neither of those had that one unless i'm looking in the wrong spot. #lemans seems fairly common as well, it's all over brand central. 

If they didn't have #24Nur, they had #Le Mans. Can't confirm until we can get back into the game ><

Yes i bought both because of the #Le mans thing and i didnt really buy the fact that the learn more section has to say "destined to win" or whatever.

Could also be glitched and nobody knows so i also tried to buy other legendaries, like the cheap chevrolet.

I have decent hopes that this weekend we finally get a third car related to Le mans ou any 24h race. That would be it.

Or the destined to win stuff is real and we haven't seen any good car. This could take months before we get the platinum.

Edited by Shorah-

42 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Yes i bought both because of the #Le mans thing and i didnt really buy the fact that the learn more section has to say "destined to win" or whatever.

Could also be glitched and nobody knows so i also tried to buy other legendaries, like the cheap chevrolet.

I have decent hopes that this weekend we finally get a third car related to Le mans ou any 24h race. That would be it.

Or the destined to win stuff is real and we haven't seen any good car. This could take months before we get the platinum.

i dont think its glitched, whats more likely is that some review copies had all cars unlocked because there was a video of jimmy fallon advertising GT7 and he had like 473ish cars plus a bunch of races we dont have access to

• Like 2

Has anybody else noticed that the wording of the trophy description has changed since launch from “once destined to win Le Mans” to now “once destined to win 24 hour races”. So it’s not just going to be Le Mans cars that will contribute to this trophy by the looks of it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CoMpLeTioNsT said:

Has anybody else noticed that the wording of the trophy description has changed since launch from “once destined to win Le Mans” to now “once destined to win 24 hour races”. So it’s not just going to be Le Mans cars that will contribute to this trophy by the looks of it.

I can't believe nobody knows anything about this trophy and the cars required to unlock the trophy. The developers are a complete bunch of incompetent good-for-nothings.
Edited by xXDer_KritikerXx

1 hour ago, CoMpLeTioNsT said:

Mine has personally always said 24 Hours, even pre-launch. Not sure if it’s varied across stacks,  but it’s never shown as just “Le Mans” on my side. 

9 hours ago, CoMpLeTioNsT said:

yes you are right. I noticed it

In Dutch is says: Je hebt drie legendarische raceauto's bemachtigd die ooit zijn gemaakt om 24-uursraces te winnen. Which translates to: You have acquired three legendary racecars that have ever been made to win 24 hour races. This would imply that it doesn't have to be racewinners, just cars that were made to win.

• Like 1

Problem with translation companies. The german description translates to " Three legendary race cars aquired, that once won 24-hour-races".

Edit: I am convinced that we need to buy three cars at the legendary car dealer that have those specific hashtags (#Le Mans and whatever the others are).

Edited by C-spec_
  • Like 1

Legendary cars of 2022/03/19

• Sauber Mercedes C9 '89: New entry (3,000,000cr)
  • 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54: Available (4,000,000cr)
  • 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97: Limited Stock (3,000,000cr)
  • XJ13 '66: Sold Out (12,000,000cr)
  • Corvette (C2) '63: Limited Stock (178,000cr)
Edited by dotazured
  • Like 2

New car and it's a Le Mans winner : Sauber Mercedes C9 '89

The trophy doesn't pop. That means the XJ13 doesn't count for the trophy but don't worry. In 24 hours, we're gonna have a New car again

Edited by LombaxeI
Word failed
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, DogFoRaw5 said:

If the XJ13 doesn't count then surely the Mark IV and 330 P4 won't count either?

XJ13 didn't even participate any 24 hour race, so naturally it was a very unlikely candidate. On the contrary, Mark IV won Le Mans. 330 P4 won Daytona.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wendenhorn said:

XJ13 didn't even participate any 24 hour race, so naturally it was a very unlikely candidate. On the contrary, Mark IV won Le Mans. 330 P4 won Daytona.

Yes but there's a chance that they may still not count

4 minutes ago, dotazured said:

I would argue for the opposite, those two of any cars would be more likely to count towards the trophy, and the 917K that is.

Well I have the Mark IV already, the 917K was shown in the Legendary Car dealership during a State of Play trailer and cost 18m. Goodness knows how much the 330 P4 will cost.