(update) Even Faster EXP Farming Area for mid game 6.5m runes/hour (No fighting required)

FielVeredus

There are underground region that can get early access as soon as finished Godrick.

To get access early you need to do invider questline from NPC White Faced Varre (first NPC at The First Step bonfire) now he will moved to Rose Church , near where you fight Glintstone Dragon 

Basically finished this questline (PS+ required for now until confirmed it isn't) : https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/White-Faced+Varre

a little bit jump through the hoop but you will eventually get Medal that can teleport to that area and Bloody Finger that is reusable if you are in for PVP

in short
- Talk to Varre at The First Step bonfire
- Beat Godrick
- Talk to Varre after he is at Rose Church, exhausted all dialog
- Invade 3 times , no need to win

- Talk to Varre again, he will give you cloth, bring this cloth to any maiden in Church to soak it in blood , the nearest is Church of Inhibition
- Talk to Varre again, exhausted all dialog you will finished thie invader questline

To go to farming spot :
1. Use the medal , you will teleport to end game region.
1.5 (Optional) Go up stair and pick up Map and Bonfire.
2. Turn back around from where you teleport in and follow the path through a lot of rot river and enemy, feel free to pick endgame item along the way.
3. You will eventually reach uphill where there is a lot of sleeping enemy.
4. There will be bonfire past that, how convenience.

Upon testing each one give 2400 Runes each (with Golden Scarab equipped) , take less than 10 sec to kill depend on your gear. So, 1 kill = 1 boulder. and there are like 10+ of them at once. You can use your fancy skill to make it even faster.

They do fight back but it is very easy to deal with, beware the red one as this one is aggressive a bit but it is easier than fighting that black enemy on Powerpyx guide.

I am in mid game and I use Starscourge Greatsword+8 skill with 45 strength. run to the center and use skill press L2 / 2 times to pull in and delete all enemy at once, net me 24k Runes each time per like 20-30 sec.

UPDATE 7/3/2022

Alternatively , you can farming by shooting bird on the cliff and it fall off cliff for easy 17-20k without risking anything. this work better if you have no strong AOE weapon or end game stat.

FNBWLHaaMAAfW40?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 2

I've used this as an endgame farming area. You can get a couple of million souls from this place every hr. If you use a big aoe weapon effect to kill them all in 10 seconds. The best weapon to use is from the final boss. It takes two uses and everything on the hill dies.

This video showcases how fast it will be.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

Does anybody have an idea how to kill these enemy in an effective way in the early game?
I have reached the farming spot after killing godrick. I am running an Int build. Using carian greatsword I can kill the first two enemies in 3 hits. Afterwards the red enemy kills me most of the time. It works but it could go faster
Is there any kind of aoe weapon or skill available, before progressing the story much further?

7 hours ago, Ranari_Kai said:

Does anybody have an idea how to kill these enemy in an effective way in the early game?
I have reached the farming spot after killing godrick. I am running an Int build. Using carian greatsword I can kill the first two enemies in 3 hits. Afterwards the red enemy kills me most of the time. It works but it could go faster
Is there any kind of aoe weapon or skill available, before progressing the story much further?

Try Sword of Night and Flame ?

But Me myself use double Greatsword +7-+8 and just jump attack with X+L1 , they died in like 3 hits. repeat. 

If red enemy give you trouble early , you could just hit 1-2 first enemy and reset rather than risk.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 5:42 PM, Ranari_Kai said:

Hoarfrost Stomp. I'm on an Astrologer with the Meteorite Staff so I didn't bother upgrading any melee weapons besides the Moonveil Katana. After getting the +8 Rapier from Rogier after Godrick, I slapped the Hoarfrost Stomp ashes on the +8 Rapier and went to town. Pretty sure Hoarfrost scales with weapon upgrade level. The sleepers go down with 2 stomps and the awake walkers can't get near as I'm constantly stomping. Just make sure you don't run out of FP; that's when you get overrun. 

Cant argue with this farming method, best Ive found so far. Manage to go from level 65 to 108 in about 2.5 hours.

Don't bother with anything but shooting the bird and just go back to site of grace, rinse and repeat. I imagine this bird method will get nerfed at some point. 

Get the golden scarab talisman and use the golden fowl foot for boosting the rune total.