Did I miss Legendary Armaments trophy?

ShootYourShin

I was able to finish the other trophies, such as Legendary talismans and ashen remains. However, I'm still missing Devourer's Scepter and Bolt of Gransax for the Legendary Armament trophy.

I've finished the main story, but I can't find Bernahl in the Warmaster's shack or in the Volcano manor. 

And

Spoiler

The center of the capital city has been destroyed, making the Bolt of Gransax hard to find.

I assume I missed them, and it's no big deal as I can find them in a new playthrough.

But has anyone been able to grab them after finishing the main story?

Edited by Stevieboy
added spoiler tag

I'm in the same boat. PowerPyx lists the Bolt of Gransax as missable so i think its safe to say thats missed but the Devourer's Scepter seems like it could be too. I found Bernahl at Volcano Manor but talking to him didn't seem to encourage any sort of quest and he doesn't appear where the guide said he would so I feel like this is also a missable weapon even though they list it as not.

Taking this answer from Trophy guide section though

Devourer's Scepter 

Devourer’s Scepter weapon is missable, as if you don’t kill Bernahl at the shack or volcano manor, he will invade at Farum Beside the Great Bridge grace location in the tornado area as a hostile invader. UNLESS you have killed Malekith, which stops invasions in the area and he is gone for good.
*Or easier than that start NG+ and go beeline kill that NPC in 5 minutes

Bolt of Gransax seems to be no luck if your story alreadu progress it seems

But they can still be drop by other to pick up in coop though, I think wait a week and there will be plenty of people can help you.

3 hours ago, Terarded said:

I'm in the same boat. PowerPyx lists the Bolt of Gransax as missable so i think its safe to say thats missed but the Devourer's Scepter seems like it could be too. I found Bernahl at Volcano Manor but talking to him didn't seem to encourage any sort of quest and he doesn't appear where the guide said he would so I feel like this is also a missable weapon even though they list it as not.

Did you take on the manor quests and kill the various invaders she requests?

Edited by Stevieboy

33 minutes ago, capnstubing said:

Did you take on the manor quests and kill the various invaders she requests? 

I did two of the quests but after beating the boss of the area she no longer lets me continue the quests. I had the third one active but it disappeared so i think the whole questline is failable.

I really don't want to have to do a new game plus im a bit burnt out but can't leave it at this haha.

Edited by Stevieboy

I’m fairly certain that the Devourer Sceptre is missable and I’m going to test something in NG+. The quickest way to get his weapon is to kill him while he is at the Warmasters Shack however I don’t kill NPCs until I’m ready to go into NG+. Eventually he moves to Volcano Manor and you can’t kill him there since you can’t use weapons there.  I did all the assassinations for him, Patches and Tanith then killed the bosses finishing that quest line and all 3 of those NPCs left the manor for good (not sure if Patches can show up elsewhere afterwards but I don’t think he does). I completed Crumbling Farum Azula and afterwards looked up where he invades you, went there but he never invaded me. My guess is that once he leaves Volcano Manor he leaves the game for good including him invading you. On NG+ I will kill him asap for the trophy, reload my game then complete the game without ever going to Volcano Manor and completing those quests and see if he invades me. If he disappears from the manor and doesn’t invade me but invades me when he doesn’t leave the manor then I would consider that a missable weapon. The Bolt Of Gransax is definitely because eventually 

Spoiler

the capital gets destroyed and you can only access part of it and the part you can access doesn’t include where that weapon is found.

On 04/03/2022 at 6:42 PM, FielVeredus said:

Taking this answer from Trophy guide section though

Devourer's Scepter 

Devourer’s Scepter weapon is missable, as if you don’t kill Bernahl at the shack or volcano manor, he will invade at Farum Beside the Great Bridge grace location in the tornado area as a hostile invader. UNLESS you have killed Malekith, which stops invasions in the area and he is gone for good.
*Or easier than that start NG+ and go beeline kill that NPC in 5 minutes

Bolt of Gransax seems to be no luck if your story alreadu progress it seems

But they can still be drop by other to pick up in coop though, I think wait a week and there will be plenty of people can help you.

So so do we have to actually kill the human Bernahl at the shack? I went back at night time and killed the boss thing that appears there and thought that was how to get the weapon, but it didn’t drop.

5 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

So so do we have to actually kill the human Bernahl at the shack? I went back at night time and killed the boss thing that appears there and thought that was how to get the weapon, but it didn’t drop.

Late game you can kill him as a red invader in a later area. It looks like you have to finish his quest in Volcano Manor first tho, since he didnt invade me until I helped him with his invasions. And after killing the Manor boss you cant complete any quests in the Manor area I would definately add this as a missable.

But incase you miss it you can get it in 5 minutes in NG+ anyway so its not the end of the world.

Edited by Misshandlad

5 hours ago, ThirdAwakening said:

In New Game Plus you can blitz the main story

required Bosses very quickly to get to Bolt of Gransax, and of course Devourer’s Scepter is within first five minutes in NG+. 

There's also a Chest somewhere in the starting area that will teleport you to Lyndell, so you can just get there at the start of the game.

On 3/8/2022 at 2:56 PM, Misshandlad said:

Late game you can kill him as a red invader in a later area. It looks like you have to finish his quest in Volcano Manor first tho, since he didnt invade me until I helped him with his invasions. And after killing the Manor boss you cant complete any quests in the Manor area I would definately add this as a missable.

But incase you miss it you can get it in 5 minutes in NG+ anyway so its not the end of the world.

I forgot to do the quest, he later still invaded me in the later area you are talking about. But I saw someone mention that he won't spawn anymore when you beat the boss of that next area.

1 hour ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

so which trophy is missable now?

Only the stars ending trophy with renna quest chain and fia quest chain with the dragon fortissax. The weapons and talismans can be traded in multiplayer and the ashes and spells / incancations are not missable. Same as all the other optional bosses.