No trophy guide

amurnin100

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2022 at 6:11 AM, amurnin100 said:

VE has slightly different trophies but they are more glitchy sadly , platted though once you reboot the game and fulfil the requirements again 

@amurnin100 could you elaborate on what you did when the trophies glitched on you? As an example today I played through the first 5 levels collecting all the first 5 statues. I didn’t the trophy for using the screwdriver, eating a burger and collecting 1 statue. However I did not get the trophies for use the supersonic button on the spaceship or collecting 5 statues. I also couldn’t get the trophy for “look at yourself” to pop. 

what was it you did to get trophies to pop for you? Did you have to delete the game and restart or did you just reboot and play the levels again? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RUDEANDRAVISHING said:

what was it you did to get trophies to pop for you? Did you have to delete the game and restart or did you just reboot and play the levels again? 

When I completed a requirement and no trophy, I had to restart the game and complete the requirement again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RUDEANDRAVISHING said:

@amurnin100 could you elaborate on what you did when the trophies glitched on you? As an example today I played through the first 5 levels collecting all the first 5 statues. I didn’t the trophy for using the screwdriver, eating a burger and collecting 1 statue. However I did not get the trophies for use the supersonic button on the spaceship or collecting 5 statues. I also couldn’t get the trophy for “look at yourself” to pop. 

27 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

When I completed a requirement and no trophy, I had to restart the game and complete the requirement again. 

Yes folks, close the game and reboot it and again complete the requirements , had to do this for the teleport trophy , but others may apply :)

• 1 year later...