tranquilu

Ubi servers not available

76 posts in this topic

Hey people, today I tried to log in and get my bronze medal on Rayman legends (Vita) and I got this message. 

So I opened the ps4 version.... And all normal there. 

Does anyone has suffer from this same problem? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did yesterday on PS4 and also a few days ago. It usually come back after a day as far as I read online

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

they fixed most of the servers but rayman vita is the only one down.

contacted ubisoft yesterday and they're looking into the issue.

Edited by Lordguwa
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vita and PS3 are down. I hope they fix it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tweeted at both Ubi Montreal and Ubi support and got no answer, but some folks I follow claimed to be able to log in so it gives me hope.

Glad I'm not the only one that got burned on LBP, that still stings...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shakewad said:

I really hope this doesn't turn out like littlebigplanet and this comes back. I am 66 points away from awesomeness level 11 and the platinum.

 

You would think Ubisoft would give 2-3 months notice if they had no plans to continue the vita servers. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone on a FB trophy hunting page messaged Ubisoft on help chat and they told them the servers would not be opening again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, shakewad said:

I really hope this doesn't turn out like littlebigplanet and this comes back. I am 66 points away from awesomeness level 11 and the platinum.

 

Im less than 200 points away, was already seeing a finish line too. Lots of people who started in November when the glitch happened will be screwed if that stays shut...

 

1 hour ago, Mole17 said:

Someone on a FB trophy hunting page messaged Ubisoft on help chat and they told them the servers would not be opening again.

Guys on the support chat often have no idea what they are talking about

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

 

You would think Ubisoft would give 2-3 months notice if they had no plans to continue the vita servers. 

 

They have a decent policy for it. All of their servers were down. This was something unplanned.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lordguwa said:

they fixed most of the servers but rayman vita is the only one down.

contacted ubisoft yesterday and they're looking into the issue.

No far cry 2 is still offline.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mole17 said:

Someone on a FB trophy hunting page messaged Ubisoft on help chat and they told them the servers would not be opening again.


Ubisoft has been pretty consistent about spotty servers, announcing shut downs well ahead of time, and really shitty level 1 customer server reps not having a clue and telling people incorrect information, like your example here. 
 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah just going to echo that I agree that for all their faults Ubisoft is usually excellent at messaging surrounding permanent server closure so I would also be surprised if this was the end.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the weekend now, so I doubt this will be fixed any time soon. Fingers crossed for Monday. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ubisoft on Twitter has had multiple people in the last 8 hours telling them Rayman Legends on legacy platforms is still unavailable.  Their Twitter is pretty active right now with multiple issues.  They are replying to everyone one though and seem to passing info to the teams about Rayman.  It looks like they are expecting it to come back up.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got this response from Ubisoft support just now:

 

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support regarding the online features in Rayman Legends.

Players who attempt to use the leaderboard and challenges will meet an error message stating "Ubisoft servers are momentarily unavailable. Please try again later".

Those features are currently disabled, and we are unable to confirm if they will be operational again in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

 

No real information here, but I thought I'd share.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope Ubi will continue to let them run. The PS4 Rayman Legends is back up atleast yesterday while the Vita version was down (I haven’t checked it today yet) I was able to do the online challenges in it. I am close to finish the Vita version as well. We are just unlucky atm. Also Far Cry 2 is having issues of course when I started to get back to it to finish the online. 🤦‍♂️

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I just hope Ubi will continue to let them run. The PS4 Rayman Legends is back up atleast yesterday while the Vita version was down (I haven’t checked it today yet) I was able to do the online challenges in it. I am close to finish the Vita version as well. We are just unlucky atm. Also Far Cry 2 is having issues of course when I started to get back to it to finish the online. 🤦‍♂️


Yeah, I’m waiting for an official announcement from Ubisoft before I decide to add the unobtainable tags.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shakewad said:

and we are unable to confirm if they will be operational again in the future.

 

I'm not left brimming with hope...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm anticipating that ubi will announce multiple shutdowns at once, perhaps with a period of availability first, but unfortunately there seem to be issues with older games that somehow affect the network of more modern games.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the pc version shut down a year ago, both the ps4 and pc versions were said the same thing of “can’t confirm if we can bring them back” but the ps4 version lived however the pc version died due to a hacking problem. Here I don’t think there’s a problem they can’t fix (what I mean by that is Ubisoft being too lazy) I’d be assuming the servers were booted offline and that’s it. Saying they can’t confirm it going back on is just saying “hey we will look into it but you can’t file a lawsuit that anyone said anything about it will go on”. God Littlebigplanet killed me so bad since now those are not obtainable, if Rayman does it too…

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoButterflyDream said:

Saying they can’t confirm it going back on is just saying “hey we will look into it but you can’t file a lawsuit that anyone said anything about it will go on”.


Nah, it’s just clueless level 1 customer service reps who have no real answers themselves about what’s going on.

 

No one has yet successfully sued a video game company for an online portion shut down, claiming something would get fixed and didn’t, or any number of any other things tough keyboard warriors have claimed they’ll pursue legally, but never do. I’d actually love to see the case someone makes on their legal standing of being harmed in such a claim and their estimated financial loss for their harm they’d be seeking to be made whole again. 
 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Today I could log on but it was very slow and it was surprisingly easy to get gold. Maybe bad servers made it harder for people to finish runs which makes it easier

started the PS4 version around a month ago. Never did before because I was afraid I couldn’t finish it before Server might shutdown……

Edited by Ich1994-1994
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DaivRules said:


Nah, it’s just clueless level 1 customer service reps who have no real answers themselves about what’s going on.

 

No one has yet successfully sued a video game company for an online portion shut down, claiming something would get fixed and didn’t, or any number of any other things tough keyboard warriors have claimed they’ll pursue legally, but never do. I’d actually love to see the case someone makes on their legal standing of being harmed in such a claim and their estimated financial loss for their harm they’d be seeking to be made whole again. 
 

No, companies know most won’t care but it’s a safeguard. I didn’t mean it in a way where it was exclusively about lawsuits, simply put they just want to be on the neutral side, of course they don’t know anything, and even if they did, it’s best not to say “they’re coming back tomorrow” and it doesn’t unless they had specified in an official tweet or something. You’re right but you just misunderstood me lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.