Ubi servers not available

tranquilu

It seems (imho) that Ubisoft disabled online functionality to protect ALL players from hackers. I don't care about leaderboards at ALL, i can be on top or at the bottom, this really doesn't matter to me in this game. I'd really appreciate if Ubi turn back the functionality so people who cares about their trophy set completion could finish their progress. Please. 

• Like 1

For what it's worth, their support team on Twitter actually seem like they give a damn and have been communicating with anybody asking about it. They said they even made some changes to the backend today, but it didn't seem to help. Still, I'm optimistic that this will get resolved.

Here's the Twitter thread if you wanna read for yourself.

Edited by ChaoticFox9900
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

For what it's worth, their support team on Twitter actually seem like they give a damn and have been communicating with anybody asking about it. They said they even made some changes to the backend today, but it didn't seem to help. Still, I'm optimistic that this will get resolved.

Here's the Twitter thread if you wanna read for yourself.

I now no longer care about platinum. I just want to make sure gorb has a good birthday

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Any news ? 1f62d.png

Not really. Ubi Support continues to acknowledge the issue, and says their teams are investigating. Here are a few of their recent tweets:

If you're on Twitter - send them a polite note to press the issue!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, I000_NeedIes said:

Not really. Ubi Support continues to acknowledge the issue, and says their teams are investigating. Here are a few of their recent tweets:

If you're on Twitter - send them a polite note to press the issue!

at least that something what i wonder its just vita or ps3 stil to if some one know let me know please 

40 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

This is the best birthday gift I ever could've asked for, I've never been so happy to play this hell game again. Thank you based Ubisoft 

Happy birthday, my birthday was 2 days ago. :)

Vita is working, but PS3 still offline. I hope they fix it too. I'm on my way of stacking all Legends Platins. :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gmipf said:

Happy birthday, my birthday was 2 days ago. :)

Vita is working, but PS3 still offline. I hope they fix it too. I'm on my way of stacking all Legends Platins. :D

Happy birthday dawg. The Vita version literally has 1/5 of the playerbase as PS3 and they still fixed it, so I'm sure it'll be just fine.

3 minutes ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

Can someone confirm whether the ghost function is working again? I could actually play online the last couple of days but I could not see the ghosts of other players (I sometimes need them for inspiration to earn gold).

Did those ever work for you? I could see my own ghost but never somebody else's.