Trophies pop in Ps Plus free version?

SolaceP

Hi, probably a silly question but I have just downloaded the free Ps Plus version and completed and won one Rivals match and also finished the first story mission but no trophies have popped. Im assuming they wont because this is a trial version? Can anyone confirm please. 

25 minutes ago, SolaceP said:

Hi, probably a silly question but I have just downloaded the free Ps Plus version and completed and won one Rivals match and also finished the first story mission but no trophies have popped. Im assuming they wont because this is a trial version? Can anyone confirm please. 

Trials don’t pop trophies during the trial and only the Legends multiplayer is part of Plus. 

• Like 2

What about the 'Legends Mode' and 'Rivals and Mastery Challenges' trophies, though? Can I get those with the standalone that is in PS+? Would be nice to get the multiplayer trophies out of the way now (planning to get the main game at some point in the future anyways).

Just tested with a friend and popped the trophy to finish the first mission no problem :)

Edited by NoraSilberreif

1 hour ago, SolaceP said:

Oh I see you downloaded the PS4 version. It must be different because the PS5 PS+ version is a trial and trophies do not pop which is the one I downloaded. I will wait for it to go on sale. Cheers

The PS4 Version is marked as a trial as well (and won't show up in my purchased games library). Interesting that the two versions work so differently...