SolaceP

Trophies pop in Ps Plus free version?

8 posts in this topic

Hi, probably a silly question but I have just downloaded the free Ps Plus version and completed and won one Rivals match and also finished the first story mission but no trophies have popped. Im assuming they wont because this is a trial version? Can anyone confirm please. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SolaceP said:

Hi, probably a silly question but I have just downloaded the free Ps Plus version and completed and won one Rivals match and also finished the first story mission but no trophies have popped. Im assuming they wont because this is a trial version? Can anyone confirm please. 


Trials don’t pop trophies during the trial and only the Legends multiplayer is part of Plus. 
 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

What about the 'Legends Mode' and 'Rivals and Mastery Challenges' trophies, though? Can I get those with the standalone that is in PS+? Would be nice to get the multiplayer trophies out of the way now (planning to get the main game at some point in the future anyways).

 

Just tested with a friend and popped the trophy to finish the first mission no problem :)

Edited by NoraSilberreif
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait so did you buy the full version to pop the trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SolaceP said:

Wait so did you buy the full version to pop the trophy?

 

No, I just downloaded the Version from PS+. Played the first story mission and got the trophy. I'll get the full version at a later point probably.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I see you downloaded the PS4 version. It must be different because the PS5 PS+ version is a trial and trophies do not pop which is the one I downloaded. I will wait for it to go on sale. Cheers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SolaceP said:

Oh I see you downloaded the PS4 version. It must be different because the PS5 PS+ version is a trial and trophies do not pop which is the one I downloaded. I will wait for it to go on sale. Cheers

 

The PS4 Version is marked as a trial as well (and won't show up in my purchased games library). Interesting that the two versions work so differently...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.