Disappointed that the developer didn’t support PS5 Trophy tracking percentages

JohnnyDelightful

6 hours ago, JohnnyDelightful said:

I wish more developers would support this, really expected it from a game like this considering the mileage trophies are perfect for it.

Does anybody know if there is a spot in the game to see how close we are for “Going the Distance Together”?

This and the help videos. Very dissapointed devs have seemed to have shelfed these great ideas

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

This and the help videos. Very dissapointed devs have seemed to have shelfed these great ideas

I'm more disappointed that sony decided to lock the help videos behind Plus. Such a dick move. I'll happily continue to use sites like this for trophy help once my Plus runs out.

Edit: Actually, since it's a Plus feature, it's even MORE messed up that Sony doesn't mandate the help videos. We're paying for it, after all.

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I'm more disappointed that sony decided to lock the help videos behind Plus. Such a dick move. I'll happily continue to use sites like this for trophy help once my Plus runs out.

Edit: Actually, since it's a Plus feature, it's even MORE messed up that Sony doesn't mandate the help videos. We're paying for it, after all.

I have had i ps5 for a year and did not know this

This is so basic and a "must" that should be obligatory on any ps5 game 

And ps4 should already came with this as xbox one did.....

On some trophies this is useless,in others help a bit

But on some specific trophies?

It's a life saver

Some trophies we have no ideia if the trophy will pop on the next few sec or hours ....

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, johs854 said:

Xbox has had achivement tracking for years, and it seems to have been adopted by many developers i think. Why is it so rare to see it on PS5 nowadays??

Becauseuse PlayStation dont require it as a mandatory part of the games. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

This was the one new PS5 feature that I really hope developers wouldn’t ignore…and here we are, a first party exclusive title completely ignoring it already.

Which is ironic since you can bet that the game is recording every single bit of your driving data thanks the ludicrous online only DRM that comes with the game.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

This is so basic and a "must" that should be obligatory on any ps5 game 

And ps4 should already came with this as xbox one did.....

On some trophies this is useless,in others help a bit

But on some specific trophies?

It's a life saver

Some trophies we have no ideia if the trophy will pop on the next few sec or hours ....

This is my thought on it as well, when it comes trophy descriptions they can be vague, or flat out wrong.  With a trophy like the "Going the Distance Together", is it counting when I just go to the "meeting place" feature and free race with some randoms in a lobby, or is it only in the official MP + Sport sections?  If I could see the tracking for myself I could confirm.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Has anyone just reached out to Polyphony Digital and asked if they could implement GT7 PS5 tracking? They tend to be active in their games post-release and might be open to considering it if people who want it make the case. 

User Sicho above sent them a tweet.  Does anybody know a better method to reach them?

17 hours ago, JohnnyDelightful said:

User Sicho above sent them a tweet.  Does anybody know a better method to reach them?

They are notoriously bad at communicating with players. The only better way I would know of is if one of the power YouTubers starts to care. I know that some of them have contacts, but are very reluctant to wear out their welcome with requests.

I have always found the lack of menu with these sort of stats so dumb, it doesn't have to be a big flashy thing, games are already keeping track of a bunch of this stuff internally already I mean they have to for the trophy system to work, a simple listing with the current stats that you can access from the options menu would be more than enough.

• Like 1