Potentially Buggy Trophies...

SolidNinjaSnake

2 hours ago, LongLiveHelghast said:

I think ‘In Depth Mastery’ is glitched - I’ve noticed the Races tracker under Sport Mode in your profile is counting each race as two races, so it may pop earlier

glitchy trophy confirmed

my trophy popped when my stats said 48 races played.... but my count was doubling with each race as well.

9 hours ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Just tried to get  "Wheely Good Fun " and "Toughening Up" trophies and ended up wasting my credits as neither trophy unlocked... Anyone else had any issues with these two trophies? Or others I should expect?

Same this end and wasted a lot of credits! Official psn stats say only 0.1% achieved both of these so must be glitched since a recent patch or something as I’ve seen guides on YouTube from a few days back.

12 hours ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Just tried to get  "Wheely Good Fun " and "Toughening Up" trophies and ended up wasting my credits as neither trophy unlocked... Anyone else had any issues with these two trophies? Or others I should expect?

Mine is PS4 Asian version and I got these two quite early. Undoubtedly they are glitched. Just keep wasting your credits lol. The Toughening Up trophy unlocked for me after 5 or so extra attempts, while Wheely Good Fun needed much more. Buying wheels for different cars may also help.

Wow. I can only imagine there's something linked with the GT Servers and trophies? Maybe the servers were being dodgy yesterday that caused it to glitch? I don't know but I must have tried at least 20 times yesterday for the Toughening Up trophy before leaving it. Switched the game on now and after just ONE purchase, it unlocked! ?

I then thought I may as well give the Wheely Good Fun trophy a go as well, maybe I'll be lucky... After 10 purchases, the trophy unlocks!

Very odd haha.

The only problem I've encountered so far with the trophies was that I went about purchasing a truck for vehicle #50.  I got the trophy for purchasing a truck, and the one for 50 vehicles stored.  When I checked overall trophies earned for GT7, the Motor Mania showed in the notifications but wasn't showing in the trophies earned in the trophies.  Took a couple hours before it showed in my trophies.

Edited by Aanginator
add in more info for post

I've have a few that won't unlock.

Looking Good!

Squeaky Clean

I have aero kits on 20 different cars and washed cars about 100 times and haven't got any trophies for them.

Toughening Up & Wheely Good Time finally unlocked after a couple more purchases.

But in saying that I have bought 48 cars and the in game profile page says I have only bought 12 cars.

Edited by B1G-R3D-90
2 Trophies Unlocked

I’ve just had Going The Distance Together: The Atlantic pop. I’ve done nowhere near 3,610 miles on the game, I wasn’t even playing in an online mode when it popped.

Edit: as of typing this post I’ve done 1,022 miles 

Another edit: Looks like I’m not the only one this his happened to, more people have that trophy than the 2.5k miles trophy

Edited by LongLiveHelghast

6 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I can’t get the wheely trophy. Bought for like 500k of wheels. Is it 10 wheels any type any model or 10 full sets ?

For me its the Wheely, increase car redity or something like That and washed a car 10 Times. I surely washed the Same 10 Times at least and at least 10 different. I have dying light 2 Deja Vu because of Trophie Bugs ;( 

9 hours ago, Shorah- said:

I can’t get the wheely trophy. Bought for like 500k of wheels. Is it 10 wheels any type any model or 10 full sets ?

I bought 1 wheel from 10 different manufacturers and the trophy popped 

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I tried and bought the comfort hard on 15 different manufacturers, nothing.

EDIT: OMG what an idiot, i was buying tires at the tuning shop instead of wheels at the gt auto customize menu.

What a waste of a million credit at least.

Edited by Shorah-
  • Like 1

On 9.3.2022 at 4:10 PM, MonaSaxPayne said:

I bought 10 from one manufacture and 10 from different manufactures. No trophy.

Edit: Got it after 24 ones lol

Edited by Pinselneo

Still haven't unlocked it here, I'm at about 15 different cars, with all manufacturers and 10 from 1 manufacturer.

Also wanted to do the Scapes Photo with the R18 Team Joest on Le Mans and didn't pop either after 50+ pics (went for the 100 pics but that 1 popped luckily)

Wheely Good Fun glitched on me as well.  I’ve bought over 60 wheels so far and still no trophy. I’ve tried buying 10 wheels from one manufacturer as well as at least one from all the different manufacturers. I’ve also tried buying 10 for one car as well as another 10 for different cars!!

I thought getting gold on all licenses would be the hardest trophy, but apparently not!!

I haven’t even tried Toughening Up yet, so can’t comment on that one, however Looking Good and Squeaky Clean both popped correctly when they should have for me.

Does anyone have a link for the official GT7 bug reporting site that we can submit a support ticket to?

14 hours ago, Mokkajunior said:

Still haven't unlocked it here, I'm at about 15 different cars, with all manufacturers and 10 from 1 manufacturer.

Also wanted to do the Scapes Photo with the R18 Team Joest on Le Mans and didn't pop either after 50+ pics (went for the 100 pics but that 1 popped luckily)

Bought almost all rims (only 2 BBS left). But it popped finally...

R18 popped as well during a sports race lol

Edit: Just on a note, I got it on my F150 SVT Raptor, probably won't matter, but maybe it will :)

Edited by Mokkajunior
Adding info

Trophies between PS5 and PS4 are also seems to be bugged, especially the "story" ones. If you finished Cafe Menu or Finale on one platform, you won't be able to get it on second one (although Cafe Menu popped for me somehow, dunno how I forced game to do it). Right now there's no way to obtain those trophies on second platform and it's clearly a bug, because with save on server side, everything should be obtainable on both platforms instead of locking you out of it. Hope they will fix it soon.

I have created topic on GTPlanet (it seems that PD is reading that forums), so if you can, please leave a post there:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-7-trophies-on-ps5-ps4.405646/

The more people will speak up, the higher chances of fixing it sooner than later.

• Like 1

I have an "issue" with In-depth mastery (Finished 50 races in Sport mode). I finished a race one time and i won the trophy "Sport Mode Debut" (Finished a race in Sport mode.)

But when i go to my Profile Page, the counter is still at 0 (at the end of the bottom right section of the screen).

I saw in this topic that a race count for 2, so we have to make only 25 races in Sport mode. I am wondering if you have to finish the race or not (i didn't finish the race, i was at 9/12 position).

57 minutes ago, Aruberikku said:

Same happened to me. Finished my first race and got the Sport Mode Debut trophy, but none of my stats increased on my profile.
Completed the race, got first place, got fastest lap and did a clean race but everything is still at 0. My driver rating also hasn't improved even though the game mentioned my position improved or something after the race.

Guess I'll wait a bit and see if it updates later. No interest in online racing, so want to be sure my races actually count toward the trophy.

I am not interested in too... We can see our stats in the official website too and i have still 0 races count... I don't wan't to play Sport anymore if i'm note sure that my races count for the trophy. But i am afraid that the new patch fixe the "x2 bug" (finish a race seems to count twice)