Finding Matches

dhelala

Hi ..

I'm having trouble finding matches in the game

is there a way it can be done easier 

for example I can't find any matches in Deathmatch 

if me and another person search in the same time is there a chance we can create a match ? 

how does this work ?

Thanks 

You need just 2 players to start a match and you can boost trophies in private matches but you will get very few XP in private matches. Also watch out for deathmatch( free for all) because I think that in that mode the GP counter in your stats doesn't go up, only your GP that you can spend in loadout, camos etc goes up.

Basically in deatchmatch you won't make any progress towards the 50k GP trophy.

I'm not entirely sure about this but try to avoid deathmatch when grinding 50k GP

3 hours ago, ColliKillerR6 said:

You need just 2 players to start a match and you can boost trophies in private matches but you will get very few XP in private matches. Also watch out for deathmatch( free for all) because I think that in that mode the GP counter in your stats doesn't go up, only your GP that you can spend in loadout, camos etc goes up.

Basically in deatchmatch you won't make any progress towards the 50k GP trophy.

I'm not entirely sure about this but try to avoid deathmatch when grinding 50k GP

Thanks a lot

but I need to finish up the 20 deathmatches

29 minutes ago, dhelala said:

Thanks a lot

but I need to finish up the 20 deathmatches

Yes, create a private match and invite a friend or if you prefer you can create a public match and wait for other players to join but obviously it takes more time to complete all 20 matches

29 minutes ago, ColliKillerR6 said:

Yes, create a private match and invite a friend or if you prefer you can create a public match and wait for other players to join but obviously it takes more time to complete all 20 matches

how Can I create a match ?

is there a way instead of searhing for them ?

17 hours ago, dhelala said:

how Can I create a match ?

is there a way instead of searhing for them ?

In a private match you have to invite your friend and then once he joins the game will automatically start.

In a public match you just have to search for a match and if there aren't any players you have to wait until one joins and then the countdown will start

22 hours ago, ColliKillerR6 said:

In a private match you have to invite your friend and then once he joins the game will automatically start.

In a public match you just have to search for a match and if there aren't any players you have to wait until one joins and then the countdown will start

Thanks A lot