[VIDEO] 1 500 000 credits per hour

OverHypedG

On 3/6/2022 at 6:03 AM, OverHypedG said:

Hi friends

Here is how you can easily get 1 500 000 credits per hour. The race itself gives you 65 000 credits if you win. If you do a clean race you get 97 500. If you finish second you get 40 000. Pretty good money.

How much costs the car?

Edited by BlindMango
Removed video embed from quote
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

The probability of doing a clean race on this dirt track, mostly because of the 2 bad jumps before the finish line, is very low.

You can get the same amount of money on High Speed Ring, Gr4 cars. But it's about 7 minutes. But it's easier to get a clean race.

I think clean race is bugged atm.

I drove one track and used a short cut and crashed some cars.

It had nothing to do with clean race, but I stil got the bonus.

Furthermore, you should consider, that it is necessary to do the sport mode races anyway and it seems, that they give credits as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

The probability of doing a clean race on this dirt track, mostly because of the 2 bad jumps before the finish line, is very low.

You can get the same amount of money on High Speed Ring, Gr4 cars. But it's about 7 minutes. But it's easier to get a clean race.

I am doing a clean race 8/10 times

2 hours ago, Fanatico1981 said:

I think clean race is bugged atm.

I drove one track and used a short cut and crashed some cars.

It had nothing to do with clean race, but I stil got the bonus.

Furthermore, you should consider, that it is necessary to do the sport mode races anyway and it seems, that they give credits as well.

17 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

I am doing a clean race 8/10 times

I'm also doing clean races allmost all the time, after a bad start and a couple of terrible races. But sometimes just scrapping a bit of paint with the other car and the bonus is gone. Sometimes doing the firsts few corners Destruction Derby style and the bonus is awarded. During one race, I made a mistake (well, a jump made me make a mistake) and I was behind for the last lap. I don't know how, the AI managed to get 90° stuck on the track. I smashed his car full speed, finished the race and earned the bonus nonetheless.

I agree, this might be bugged !

10 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

Can you have more than 20 million credits?  I know on GT Sport 20 million was the max credits you could have.  It would be monotonous to do, but it would be worth it in the long run.  I'm only asking because of Three Legendary Cars trophy.

20 000 000 credits is the max ingame credits you can have. If you buy them on the PS Store, you can have more.

In my experience a clean race is only hampered if you hit another car with force. Going off track, hitting the wall or having the AI ram you or gently tapping the car does not penalise you.

It kinda sucks though that this is the current fastest way to earn CR. Sure, its quick and takes only 4 mins but it being a dirt track means there's no grip which increases the chance of collision with the AI. Also the Ai is way harder than 1/5. The jumps are also very likely to make you crash out on landing so you have to slow down before the jump which brings me back to my earlier point of the AI being fast.

I'm hoping a better method is found or Polyphony add new events as dirt racing isn't enjoyable.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sojaldo said:

Does the 100k pre order bonus count as buying ingame credits?

The pre-order bonus is considered ingame credits.

You can check by clicking on the purple-ish button next to your credit, then click on "see details" or whatever it's called (translating from french). There you'll see the text about the 20m limit.

11 hours ago, AxillarySloth53 said:

In my experience a clean race is only hampered if you hit another car with force. Going off track, hitting the wall or having the AI ram you or gently tapping the car does not penalise you.

It kinda sucks though that this is the current fastest way to earn CR. Sure, its quick and takes only 4 mins but it being a dirt track means there's no grip which increases the chance of collision with the AI. Also the Ai is way harder than 1/5. The jumps are also very likely to make you crash out on landing so you have to slow down before the jump which brings me back to my earlier point of the AI being fast.

I'm hoping a better method is found or Polyphony add new events as dirt racing isn't enjoyable.

What, you don't like racing with a car made of concrete with tyres made of soap on a cement track ?What is wrong with you ?

On 3/6/2022 at 7:15 PM, Sojaldo said:

Does the 100k pre order bonus count as buying ingame credits?

after looking at the credit balance in game, the game splits the credits into paid and free credits, the paid credits are the ones you buy and looks like there is no limit. the free credits are the ones you earn in game and has a cap of 20 million. also the game states that when you make purchases with credits the free credits will be used first.

Edited by CrazyAce842
clarification

On 07/03/2022 at 8:52 PM, Jo-La-Mouche said:

The pre-order bonus is considered ingame credits.

That’s odd, on mine they show as paid credits, I bought the deluxe version which came with 1.5 million so in total it shows 1.6 million paid.

If you spend more than the free credits you have presumably it would permanently reduce your paid credits value, leaving you stuck with a 20 million overall limit, so it’s best never to spend more than your free credits to give a bit of a buffer between earning 20 million and the car you are saving up for appearing in the Legend Cars store.

Edited by richtayls

12 minutes ago, richtayls said:

That’s odd, on mine they show as paid credits, I bought the deluxe version which came with 1.5 million so in total it shows 1.6 million paid.

If you spend more than the free credits you have presumably it would permanently reduce your paid credits value, leaving you stuck with a 20 million overall limit, so it’s best never to spend more than your free credits to give a bit of a buffer between earning 20 million and the car you are saving up for appearing in the Legend Cars store.

I did not pre-ordered the game, so no extra credits for me, only the 20 000 at the beginning. I figured it would be ingame credits because that's what the PS Store description of the game led me to believe, how it was written. My bad !

Edited by Jo-La-Mouche

Just a heads up... either i'm really unlucky or the windmill track method has been nerfed in patch 1.06. In 10 races today the AI hasn't spun or crashed even once :( Still totally winable but have to be more careful not to lose control on the jumps!

Edited by doomus
clarifying track i was referring to