[VIDEO] 1 500 000 credits per hour

OverHypedG

3 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Assuming you've already done the original method for the glitch all you need to change is the following:

• ECU - Change 70 to 90

• Ballast - increase this to 3kg

• Power restrictor- change 70 to 90

Worked perfectly, lol.  The car is actually much more powerful than before with this setup.  Will take a bit more finesse. It's waaay more squirrley in the first couple of laps with the wetness.  I had to pit on lap 10 for fuel, maybe i'll try running lean fuel and see if I can make the whole race.  Even with the pit and a billion penalties, I still made the race in 21 mins.

2 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

Worked perfectly, lol.  The car is actually much more powerful than before with this setup.  Will take a bit more finesse. It's waaay more squirrley in the first couple of laps with the wetness.  I had to pit on lap 10 for fuel, maybe i'll try running lean fuel and see if I can make the whole race.  Even with the pit and a billion penalties, I still made the race in 21 mins.

I've just tried it. Ran lean (6) the whole race, except the first tiny bit whilst I overtook everyone at the start. I also had to pit on lap 10 with 0.7 laps of fuel remaining. Took me 17 and half mins with the pit stop and a couple of penalties.

Edited by EIdain

2 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

you'll have to pit for fuel by lap 10 tho cuz the fuel map is more aggressive with the new settings

27 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Am i missing something but do people realise you can get way more than 1.5 million credits per hour by doing circuit experience. Way more fun

Well your're missing that the current method here is actually $2.475 mil per hour and that circuit experience is a one time payout only.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Am i missing something but do people realise you can get way more than 1.5 million credits per hour by doing circuit experience. Way more fun

I'm guessing u just read the title and replied, without realizing that 1.5m method has been obsolete a while now

27 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

Well your're missing that the current method here is actually $2.475 mil per hour and that circuit experience is a one time payout only.

I recon the op needs to update his misleading thread title then because i aint reading 10 pages. Just came here to help. But even so you can probably get more than 2.4 mill per hour and yes there one time only but most people on here are grinding the credits for the trophy which you get more than enough on circ exp for the trophy

25 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I'm guessing u just read the title and replied, without realizing that 1.5m method has been obsolete a while now

Same. Thread needs updating

54 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I recon the op needs to update his misleading thread title then because i aint reading 10 pages. Just came here to help. But even so you can probably get more than 2.4 mill per hour and yes there one time only but most people on here are grinding the credits for the trophy which you get more than enough on circ exp for the trophy

Already spent the circuit experience credits on other cars and upgrades since I play this game both for fun and for the trophies. So now that we know what cars we need it's nice to be able to grind up the required amount of credits on your account so you don't have to grind when the cars eventually are available in the Legend Cars store.

Just tried doing the Sardegna track to change things up. Used a Mclaren 650S GT3 (765PP). It took just under 28 minutes (you have to pit twice now after the patch) and I only managed 7th. I could've probably managed 4th with a better last lap. But it's definitely nowhere near as good as the Tomahawk method.

On 25/04/2022 at 11:37 AM, EIdain said:

Numerous people on the GT subreddit are saying it still works, you just have to adjust the setup a bit.

https://old.reddit.com/r/granturismo/comments/ubhpw3/pp_calculation_still_glitched/

I will try it out for myself in a couple of hours. Hopefully I can get the rest of the cars off my wishlist.

Thanks for this, these new settings worked perfectly.

On 4/25/2022 at 8:32 AM, NerdRage04 said:

Even if the Tomahawk does get fixed you can do the Sardegna track with Gr. 2 car and using max lean fuel. I have used both the NSX GT500 and the GT-R GT500, both of these cars only need hard racing tries and nothing else. Both will be below the 800pp mark naturally out of the box with the tires. 

By the time you pit on lap 10 everyone will have done a pit plus more. For the last 5 laps use max power for max fun. Using a Gr. 2 car makes the race fairly fast and consistent. Only takes 25min.

15 hours ago, EIdain said:

Just tried doing the Sardegna track to change things up. Used a Mclaren 650S GT3 (765PP). It took just under 28 minutes (you have to pit twice now after the patch) and I only managed 7th. I could've probably managed 4th with a better last lap. But it's definitely nowhere near as good as the Tomahawk method.

Try using the Gr. 2 cars.

You can also use the Gr. 2 cars for the new 1 hour race. I added the mid RPM (the blue one) and adjusted the car down so the pp comes out to like 799.XX for both. Use max power and hard tires till the end of the 7th lap, switch to wet racing and use those till they go bad, the rain will stop by then too. Then switch back to hard tires, full lean fuel and you shouldn't have to pit for the rest of the race. You should lap everyone once or twice. 

4 hours ago, NerdRage04 said:

Try using the Gr. 2 cars.

You can also use the Gr. 2 cars for the new 1 hour race. I added the mid RPM (the blue one) and adjusted the car down so the pp comes out to like 799.XX for both. Use max power and hard tires till the end of the 7th lap, switch to wet racing and use those till they go bad, the rain will stop by then too. Then switch back to hard tires, full lean fuel and you shouldn't have to pit for the rest of the race. You should lap everyone once or twice. 

Will give it a shot tonight. I'll just have to do another Tomahawk run first to able to afford one. Looking at the GT-R GT500 & the NSX Concept-GT any Gr.2 cars you'd recommend?

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

Will give it a shot tonight. I'll just have to do another Tomahawk run first to able to afford one. Looking at the GT-R GT500 & the NSX Concept-GT any Gr.2 cars you'd recommend?

I think those are the only 2 Gr. 2 in the game, but don't quote me on it. There might have been 1 more but the pp was like too close to 900 and I didn't want to mess with it cause I'm lazy.

If you are low on money I think one is cheaper than the other. Both handle about the same in my opinion.

The GT-R GT500 is ever so slightly faster making your lap times like 5-8 seconds faster.

The NSX GT500 has slight better gas mileage letting you squeeze an extra lap in. The engine on this one sounds cooler making it better by default

Remember to put an anime livery on the cars for 10% extra speed.

• Like 1

On 26/04/2022 at 10:43 PM, NerdRage04 said:

I think those are the only 2 Gr. 2 in the game, but don't quote me on it. There might have been 1 more but the pp was like too close to 900 and I didn't want to mess with it cause I'm lazy.

If you are low on money I think one is cheaper than the other. Both handle about the same in my opinion.

The GT-R GT500 is ever so slightly faster making your lap times like 5-8 seconds faster.

The NSX GT500 has slight better gas mileage letting you squeeze an extra lap in. The engine on this one sounds cooler making it better by default

Remember to put an anime livery on the cars for 10% extra speed.

I ended up getting both of them and you were right I can comfortably win the race now. It still takes at least 26 minutes, so it's not as fast or lucrative as the Tomahawk method. But it's a nice alternative, track is a bit more fun to race on too.

54 minutes ago, EIdain said:

I ended up getting both of them and you were right I can comfortably win the race now. It still takes at least 26 minutes, so it's not as fast or lucrative as the Tomahawk method. But it's a nice alternative, track is a bit more fun to race on too.

Nice, yeah not as fast but I am getting bored of the Tomahawk. I also learned that Lexus has a GR 2 that you can tune to be exactly 800pp. All 3 cars work great.