OverHypedG

[VIDEO] 1 500 000 credits per hour

246 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Septomor said:

 

Are you using the script or the executable, and what language is your computer set to? The way the script works is at line 236

WinGet, remotePlay_id, List, ahk_exe RemotePlay.exe

meaning, look at the list of windows' processes (You can see these in ctrl+alt+delete), search for RemotePlay.exe and save the list of such executables. If your Remote Play is different in your language it needs to be set to something else, I'd like to know what it's called if you don't mind ūüôā¬†Mine is : PS Remote Play¬†

 

Ah, well glad you figured whatever the problem was!

 

Just reposting since new page and all. 

 

New Script

 

In the controller settings set set D-pad down to nitro, 

 

Good news! I made another script this time for Pan America 1. It's 52k for a clean race which we can cheese. I've gotten the race time to be a consistent 4:02-4:07 times always with clean race bonus. This is the time a lot of people use when they say Credits/Hour, which would make this a 780k/hr method. But I'm including menu times which are way higher for this particular method. The actual amount you can expect is 550k/hr, 100% afk. If you race manually it takes a minute less so it's still more effective of course to play the game. 

 

Here's the AHK script for Pan American (you can edit this)

 

Here is an executable for people who don't want to download autohotkey (cannot edit)

 

Add a settings page for tuning your Tomahawk, and only change the tires to Sports: Hard (I found these consistently the fastest). Start the Pan American Championship (bottom of the America/Europe/Asia menu), start the first race, pause and hover over retry. Start script. And that's all, let me know how it works guys!

 

Edit: Forgot to mention, I also have set controller steering to -2, I'm not certain it matters with directional buttons but it might

 

Which assists are you running?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wowbagger_84 said:

 

Which assists are you running?

Assist Settings:

Automatic

Custom

5

Default

Off

All

On

On

On

Strong

 

Controller Settings

Open

-2

5

5

 

If that's what you mean, there are lots of things to adjust. My tomahawk is at 899.50 with the Hard tires as well.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Septomor said:

Assist Settings:

Automatic

Custom

5

Default

Off

All

On

On

On

Strong

 

Controller Settings

Open

-2

5

5

 

If that's what you mean, there are lots of things to adjust. My tomahawk is at 899.50 with the Hard tires as well.

 

yes, it was. I play with most of them off, so it wasn't matching.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Septomor said:

Good news! I made another script this time for Pan America 1. It's 52k for a clean race which we can cheese. I've gotten the race time to be a consistent 4:02-4:07 times always with clean race bonus. This is the time a lot of people use when they say Credits/Hour, which would make this a 780k/hr method. But I'm including menu times which are way higher for this particular method. The actual amount you can expect is 550k/hr, 100% afk. If you race manually it takes a minute less so it's still more effective of course to play the game. 

 

Here's the AHK script for Pan American (you can edit this)

 

Is there any way to edit this so it works with Chiaki? (I don't have Windows 10, so I can't use PS Remote Play.)

Unfortunately I don't know how these script works. Tried editing the RemotePlay.exe reference to chiaki.exe but that's not enough obviously. ūüėÖ

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Septomor said:

 

Wow I feel dumb, I didn't realize the tomahawk came with nitro. I went ahead an found a way to use it for scripts as well. In the controller settings I set set D-pad down to nitro, which is relevant to below.

 

 

Good news! I made another script this time for Pan America 1. It's 52k for a clean race which we can cheese. I've gotten the race time to be a consistent 4:02-4:07 times always with clean race bonus. This is the time a lot of people use when they say Credits/Hour, which would make this a 780k/hr method. But I'm including menu times which are way higher for this particular method. The actual amount you can expect is 550k/hr, 100% afk. If you race manually it takes a minute less so it's still more effective of course to play the game. 

 

Here's the AHK script for Pan American (you can edit this)

 

Here is an executable for people who don't want to download autohotkey (cannot edit)

 

Add a settings page for tuning your Tomahawk, and only change the tires to Sports: Hard (I found these consistently the fastest). And that's all, let me know how it works guys! 

Thank you for creating and sharing this script! its truly appreciated.

Just a heads up, I consistently manage to complete the race with your script with a time of 3:50 by simply disabling countersteering assistance.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Aruberikku said:

 

Is there any way to edit this so it works with Chiaki? (I don't have Windows 10, so I can't use PS Remote Play.)

Unfortunately I don't know how these script works. Tried editing the RemotePlay.exe reference to chiaki.exe but that's not enough obviously. 1f605.png

Oops, should have mentioned line 246 as well, it looks for the window title (in the title bar). In this case switch

 

  If InStr(title, "PS Remote Play") ->  If InStr(title, "Chiaki")

No idea how chiaki controls work so unsure how script works for it but let me know!

 

2 minutes ago, Notoxrious said:

Thank you for creating and sharing this script! its truly appreciated.

Just a heads up, I consistently manage to complete the race with your script with a time of 3:50 by simply disabling countersteering assistance.

 

Thank you! it might not seem like much but shaving 10 seconds off is pretty significant, I'll try updating the script with this.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have trouble getting the script to run. In remote play, I am howering over "retry" in the pause menu, but when I start the script, nothing happens? I don't get the "PS4 Remote Play not found" message from the script, so it seems the remote play window is found?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

I have trouble getting the script to run. In remote play, I am howering over "retry" in the pause menu, but when I start the script, nothing happens? I don't get the "PS4 Remote Play not found" message from the script, so it seems the remote play window is found?

I had the same issue but I restarted remote play and it worked

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Oops, should have mentioned line 246 as well, it looks for the window title (in the title bar). In this case switch

  If InStr(title, "PS Remote Play") ->  If InStr(title, "Chiaki")

No idea how chiaki controls work so unsure how script works for it but let me know!

 

 

Awesome, that worked. Didn't except it to be that simple. ūüėÉ

 

Script runs fine during the race, but messes up afterwards in the UI though.

Once it gets to the "Replay" and "Go to next race" UI screen, it picks replay and then presses the equivalent of the PS logo and ends up on my user profile somehow.

Figure it's just Chiaki's key settings that are different. Noticed the script uses esc at some point, which is linked to the PS logo on Chiaki. I'll see if I can figure it out in detail tomorrow.

Edited by Aruberikku
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aruberikku said:

 

Awesome, that worked. Didn't except it to be that simple. ūüėÉ

 

Script runs fine during the race, but messes up afterwards in the UI though.

Once it gets to the "Replay" and "Go to next race" UI screen, it picks replay and then presses the equivalent of the PS logo and ends up on my user profile somehow.

Figure it's just Chiaki's key settings that are different. Noticed the script uses esc at some point, which is linked to the PS logo on Chiaki. I'll see if I can figure it out in detail tomorrow.

Ah gotcha! Yes, Esc is O in remote play, so just change Esc to what the circle button is in chiaki

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.3.2022 at 6:48 PM, Septomor said:

 

 

Sure thing, I can't play the game right now because server maintenance, but here is how to setup remoteplay/ahk.

 

Download these/Install:

Setup:

  1. Navigate to the race Special Track X, you can start the race then pause, hover over "Retry"
  2. Change control scheme so steering is directional buttons (D-pad), X is accelerate
  3. Launch PS Remote Play, and press start to connect to your PS4/PS5
  4. Personally I recommend using the Tomahawk S VGT (the road car version) with Racing Light tires and custom transmission/suspension.

Running Script:

 

Just double click on the script to open a small window

 

3vA7TMe.jpg

 

The variables window shows what you can edit without actually editing the script. Right now, only STExi (second turn exit) is being used for these scripts so you only need to edit that (save after editing). Some notes in the script about other variables and where they'd be used. There is a tooltip that I placed for the script, if you enter the value you see in the tooltip into the appropriate box it should adjust timings correctly (this is to account for different car tunings). (PS4 may also have to edit the script to account for delays between menus)

 

Assuming you did the setup, you should just have to press start and it'll run for you. It's also all control sending inputs, meaning you can minimize the ps remote play window and continue using your computer for other stuff.

 

You can press Ctrl+Escape to close the script or the x button on the window.

 

Other:

And that's all, it was working really well but of course with nerfs there will probably be some questions of is it worth it? Assuming they keep this updated payout, for 60 million credits (highest possible cost of the 3 legendary cars trophy) it would take 220 hours of afk farming this way. Naturally people will find better farming tracks so the question is "can I make a script for these tracks?" and the answer is yes, but it would take a lot more work than special track x took. If the community wants to figure it out together then I'd be happy to help, the latest update is a shame imo since I'm against heavy grinds in video games and now it will be a second job for most people to plat. 

Hey Mate, first of all, thank you for all your effort.

 

because i have only the not Streetcar of the SRT im at the special Route X Script, whenever i start it, after 1 lap  Races it wont restart instead it will start the replay and stay there stuck, any possibilities to fix this? Will change afterwars to the PAN America script when i got the street version. Thanks in Advance!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Septomor said:

Ah gotcha! Yes, Esc is O in remote play, so just change Esc to what the circle button is in chiaki

 

Thanks, that's one less issue. Still messes up in the menus though. ūü§Ē Starts the replay instead of going to the next race.

I can get it working by intervening manually for a bit. Still beats doing the entire race manually. Gonna try recording a macro for the menus myself and replace that part of the script.

Edited by Aruberikku
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Septomor said:

 

Are you using the script or the executable, and what language is your computer set to? The way the script works is at line 236

WinGet, remotePlay_id, List, ahk_exe RemotePlay.exe

meaning, look at the list of windows' processes (You can see these in ctrl+alt+delete), search for RemotePlay.exe and save the list of such executables. If your Remote Play is different in your language it needs to be set to something else, I'd like to know what it's called if you don't mind 1f642.png Mine is : PS Remote Play 

 

Ah, well glad you figured whatever the problem was!

 

Just reposting since new page and all. 

 

New Script

 

In the controller settings set set D-pad down to nitro, 

 

Good news! I made another script this time for Pan America 1. It's 52k for a clean race which we can cheese. I've gotten the race time to be a consistent 4:02-4:07 times always with clean race bonus. This is the time a lot of people use when they say Credits/Hour, which would make this a 780k/hr method. But I'm including menu times which are way higher for this particular method. The actual amount you can expect is 550k/hr, 100% afk. If you race manually it takes a minute less so it's still more effective of course to play the game. 

 

Here's the AHK script for Pan American (you can edit this)

 

Here is an executable for people who don't want to download autohotkey (cannot edit)

 

Add a settings page for tuning your Tomahawk, and only change the tires to Sports: Hard (I found these consistently the fastest). Start the Pan American Championship (bottom of the America/Europe/Asia menu), start the first race, pause and hover over retry. Start script. And that's all, let me know how it works guys!

 

Edit: Forgot to mention, I also have set controller steering to -2, I'm not certain it matters with directional buttons but it might

 

Amazing work, thank you for this @Septomor!

 

EDIT: Issue on PS4 version resolved by increasing the delays for the black loading screens. Reference numbers for PS4 version played on PS5:

Menu:
    ......
    Sleep, 25000                    <------  For black screen loading time between Race 1 and 2
    ......
    }
    Sleep, 9000                      <------ Returning to menu exiting race 2
    ......
    Sleep, 17500                    <------- Load time to start the Championship
    .....
    return

 

Edited by Zolkovo
Solution provided by Septomor
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

I have trouble getting the script to run. In remote play, I am howering over "retry" in the pause menu, but when I start the script, nothing happens? I don't get the "PS4 Remote Play not found" message from the script, so it seems the remote play window is found?

 

2 hours ago, Notoxrious said:

I had the same issue but I restarted remote play and it worked

@Alex_R-13  Were you able to get it to work by restarting PS Remote Play? I'm not sure where the issue could be. If the window title is off then AHK might not be catching it, but I think everyone's should say PS Remote Play

 

2 hours ago, Fummelpuppe said:

Hey Mate, first of all, thank you for all your effort.

 

because i have only the not Streetcar of the SRT im at the special Route X Script, whenever i start it, after 1 lap  Races it wont restart instead it will start the replay and stay there stuck, any possibilities to fix this? Will change afterwars to the PAN America script when i got the street version. Thanks in Advance!

 

Hey sorry! Maybe I'm misunderstanding but the Special Route X script is for the street version as well since that should be the only tomahawk you can use on that track (assuming you're not doing custom tracks). I'll try updating the script at some point, I'm working on getting other races as well since you never know when/how much the next nerf will come/destroy the economy.

 

21 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

The script works flawlessly up until the point we're at the next race in the championship. For reference, I'm playing the PS4 version on PS5 console (so not sure if load times are different / has an impact).

 

At this menu, from the "start" button it hovers over the following buttons "Tapai" > "Cajal" > "Points Ranking" > "exit" before ending up on the "starting grid" window and appears to press R1 to end up on the points table:

 

Seems to be stuck here (using AHK). I start the script when I'm already in the first race on pause with cursor hovering over retry - maybe I'm starting it in the wrong place?

 

 

Menu:
    ......
    Sleep, 15000                    <------  For black screen loading time between Race 1 and 2
    ......
    }
    Sleep, 8000                      <------ Returning to menu exiting race 2
    ......
    Sleep, 10000                    <------- Load time to start the Championship
    .....
    return

If you increase these values for load times it should help, they are in milliseconds so every 1000 added is 1 more second.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Septomor said:

 

Menu:
    ......
    Sleep, 15000                    <------  For black screen loading time between Race 1 and 2
    ......
    }
    Sleep, 8000                      <------ Returning to menu exiting race 2
    ......
    Sleep, 10000                    <------- Load time to start the Championship
    .....
    return

If you increase these values for load times it should help, they are in milliseconds so every 1000 added is 1 more second.

 

Thank you so much for the quick reply, tweaking these has fixed the issue!

Edited by Zolkovo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Notoxrious said:

Thank you for creating and sharing this script! its truly appreciated.

Just a heads up, I consistently manage to complete the race with your script with a time of 3:50 by simply disabling countersteering assistance.

How do you get that time?
I can't get anything lower than 4:12 with the same settings @Septomor had, sports hard and his assist settings, with disabling countersteering like you suggested.
I tried playing with the assists, car setup and different tires, but it sometimes even gets worse to 4:20 or higher.
Seeing 20 secs is a lot per race, i would like to know your tomahawk setup and assists, also did you edit the script?

Edited by BlackDragon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BlackDragon said:

How do you get that time?
I can't get anything lower than 4:12 with the same settings @Septomor had, sports hard and his assist settings, with disabling countersteering like you suggested.
I tried playing with the assists, car setup and different tires, but it sometimes even gets worse to 4:20 or higher.
Seeing 20 secs is a lot per race, i would like to know your tomahawk setup and assists, also did you edit the script?

The only change to the tuning should be the tires to Sports: Hard. Did you set nitrous/overtake to d-pad down? Directional buttons for steering? I set Ai to intermediate difficulty hoping they wouldn't get in the way so much, not sure if that's an issue but you should be getting low 39 second laps for laps 2-6

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Septomor said:

The only change to the tuning should be the tires to Sports: Hard. Did you set nitrous/overtake to d-pad down? Directional buttons for steering? I set Ai to intermediate difficulty hoping they wouldn't get in the way so much, not sure if that's an issue but you should be getting low 39 second laps for laps 2-6

Thanks, found the issue. I read the first instructions about changing the direction keys etc, and after some reply I also read something about nitro and you editing the script.
But I never read anything about the d-pad down setting.. whoops xD Ingame the battery indicator was red as well, so I figured nitro / overtake was being used, but it was not.. 
The time now was a 3:55 with lap times of around 38 seconds.
Thanks for the help and making this awesome script @Septomor.
It's good to see that the community is going against the micro transaction stuff and insane grinds.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Septomor A quick follow-up question.
What timer in the script is for the leaderboard?
After the race the game shows a leaderboard and the script scrolls down a bit and than presses X to continue, but it takes about 10 - 15 seconds for it to start.
I tried changing some timers in the "menu" and "race ending" sections of the script, wich sped things up, but not the leaderboard sadly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackDragon said:

@Septomor A quick follow-up question.
What timer in the script is for the leaderboard?
After the race the game shows a leaderboard and the script scrolls down a bit and than presses X to continue, but it takes about 10 - 15 seconds for it to start.
I tried changing some timers in the "menu" and "race ending" sections of the script, wich sped things up, but not the leaderboard sadly.

Technically that would be lines 154-155, dllcall("sleep",....)

 

But if it's that much time, change towards the top, line 28

t = 262000 <-  250000

this is the time to turn right for the script. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Technically that would be lines 154-155, dllcall("sleep",....)

 

But if it's that much time, change towards the top, line 28

t = 262000 <-  250000

this is the time to turn right for the script. 

Thanks, works like a charm! 
You're the best <3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Septomor said:

 

@Alex_R-13  Were you able to get it to work by restarting PS Remote Play? I'm not sure where the issue could be. If the window title is off then AHK might not be catching it, but I think everyone's should say PS Remote Play

For me it only works when the remote play app gets started after I open the script file. Then I get press start and the script detects the window.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Septomor Holy crap! Thank you for your script! Works like a charm!

 

One important thing!: start the script AFTER you do your daily workout. If you do it before. A daily challenge workout popup will mess it up!
 

Again thank you very much!!

Edited by RawwwPlatinum
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Septomor Just wanted give you a big shoutout for all the help you have provided us. The script works perfectly (for me at least). You're a hero.

 

Also daily reminder that PD and Kaz are asses.

 

Take care everyone!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.