Glitched Trophy - Now Missable - Require another full playthrough

jack_a_snacks

I haven't been able to find any other site reporting this so please let me know if there is a solution. If you look at my profile i have every trophy for Elden Ring excluding the final story boss. I killed the final boss with no problem but i didn't have a backup save because i was doing my back up save after the boss fight to secure all the ending trophies.

How is this possible? Any solutions out there? I still have a backup save immediately after the boss died, i even have his rememberance in my inventory. Kind of sucks if it has glitched on me. Only positive it is a great game so i wouldn't mind doing another playthrough lol. 

EDIT: I am an idiot sorry, it wasn't the final boss (there isn't a trophy for the final boss) i was missing a a random boss that is optional i just thought it was the final boss haha. 

Edited by jack_a_snacks

31 minutes ago, jack_a_snacks said:

I haven't been able to find any other site reporting this so please let me know if there is a solution. If you look at my profile i have every trophy for Elden Ring excluding the final story boss. I killed the final boss with no problem but i didn't have a backup save because i was doing my back up save after the boss fight to secure all the ending trophies.

How is this possible? Any solutions out there? I still have a backup save immediately after the boss died, i even have his rememberance in my inventory. Kind of sucks if it has glitched on me. Only positive it is a great game so i wouldn't mind doing another playthrough lol. 

if it's a random glitch though NG+ won't unlock it. you'd have to delete your save and start again. 

3 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

if it's a random glitch though NG+ won't unlock it. you'd have to delete your save and start again. 

Good to know, i will start a new save file. I'd rather not delete my current save file though but i will do it on a brand new game rather than NG+

I just wrote a full platinum guide for this game, hopefully it will be published soon. But there are no missable boss trophies or glitched trophies in this game. 

The only trophy that is missable is the "legendary armaments" trophy and that's if you fail to claim the "Bolt of Gransax" before you

Spoiler

burn the Erd tree

• Like 1

On 6.3.2022 at 9:24 PM, jack_a_snacks said:

EDIT: I am an idiot sorry, it wasn't the final boss (there isn't a trophy for the final boss) i was missing a a random boss that is optional i just thought it was the final boss haha. 

Maybe then edit the subject of your topic or delete it?

• Like 2

On 7/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, Animosity_7 said:

I just wrote a full platinum guide for this game, hopefully it will be published soon. But there are no missable boss trophies or glitched trophies in this game. 

The only trophy that is missable is the "legendary armaments" trophy and that's if you fail to claim the "Bolt of Gransax" before you

Reveal hidden contents

burn the Erd tree

If the Devourers Sceptre isn’t missable then can you tell me how to get it without going into NG+. I didn’t kill Bernhal at the Warmasters Shack and eventually he moved to Volcano Manor and you can’t use weapons there so can’t kill him there. I completed the Volcano Manor quest line and all NPCs disappeared from there. I finished Crumbling Farum Azula and then went to where he is meant to invade you and he didn’t. I’m actually going into NG+ now as I will kill him for the trophy then download my save and get to Farum without going to Volcano Manor to see if that will get him to invade me or not.

32 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

If the Devourers Sceptre isn’t missable then can you tell me how to get it without going into NG+. I didn’t kill Bernhal at the Warmasters Shack and eventually he moved to Volcano Manor and you can’t use weapons there so can’t kill him there. I completed the Volcano Manor quest line and all NPCs disappeared from there. I finished Crumbling Farum Azula and then went to where he is meant to invade you and he didn’t. I’m actually going into NG+ now as I will kill him for the trophy then download my save and get to Farum without going to Volcano Manor to see if that will get him to invade me or not.

There are two places you can get devourers scepter. you can kill the warmaster in the beginning, or get invaded by him "under a different name" in Farum Azula when going for the talisman at the bridge grace

5 minutes ago, Animosity_7 said:

There are two places you can get devourers scepter. you can kill the warmaster in the beginning, or get invaded by him "under a different name" in Farum Azula when going for the talisman at the bridge grace

I’m well aware of how to get it but as I mentioned I didn’t kill him at the Warmasters Shack and he didn’t invade me so how would I get his weapon without going into NG+ if it’s not missable.

Just now, FilmFanatic said:

I’m well aware of how to get it but as I mentioned I didn’t kill him at the Warmasters Shack and he didn’t invade me so how would I get his weapon without going into NG+ if it’s not missable.

Tbh i've ran through the game 4 times already and he has invaded me 3 times at Farum azula and i decided to kill him after parrying the hell out of him for fun one time.. so to be honest i have no clue how you're not getting invaded by him at all. I played differently all 4 times as well. Missed a bunch of stuff my first time around besides getting the platinum trophy. So with your side of things i have no idea.. but like we both agree technically its not "glitched" or "missable" because you can just boot up new game ride straight to the warmasters shack and murder him. I have no idea what would cause him not to invade you.

10 minutes ago, Animosity_7 said:

Tbh i've ran through the game 4 times already and he has invaded me 3 times at Farum azula and i decided to kill him after parrying the hell out of him for fun one time.. so to be honest i have no clue how you're not getting invaded by him at all. I played differently all 4 times as well. Missed a bunch of stuff my first time around besides getting the platinum trophy. So with your side of things i have no idea.. but like we both agree technically its not "glitched" or "missable" because you can just boot up new game ride straight to the warmasters shack and murder him. I have no idea what would cause him not to invade you.

I’ve mentioned in another thread that I think the reason I didn’t get invaded was because I completed the Volcano Manor quest line which causes him to leave Volcano Manor and the game. During NG+ I’m not going to go the manor at all and see if I get invaded and if I do that would suggest to me that not killing him at the shack and completing Volcano Manor would cause him to not invade you. But yes he is available right from the get go in NG+ so it’s not really a big deal.

Just now, FilmFanatic said:

I’ve mentioned in another thread that I think the reason I didn’t get invaded was because I completed the Volcano Manor quest line which causes him to leave Volcano Manor and the game. During NG+ I’m not going to go the manor at all and see if I get invaded and if I do that would suggest to me that not killing him at the shack and completing Volcano Manor would cause him to not invade you. But yes he is available right from the get go in NG+ so it’s not really a big deal.

yeah thats odd because i completed that quest line as well. killed all 3 marks including Rykard and stuff and was still invaded by him. so I'm not sure whats going on. you might have genuinely had a glitch happen.

22 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Completing the Volcano Manor quest doesn't stop him from invading as I finished the Volcano Manor questline & he still invaded me there. However, I also completed the letter he gives in the Volcano Manor, not sure if that is important to it or not. But even after finishing the entire Volcano manor questline, he still invaded.

One dude I couldn't get to invade for the life of me though was Vyke for the Fingerprint grape. 

On 3/6/2022 at 9:23 PM, Animosity_7 said:

Hide contents

burn the Erd tree

I burned it and still got the bolt of gransax… literally just got it..