Going for the distance together

Quetschboy

Hi guys,

so for the 13000 km Autobahn trophy you need online races. When you set up a custom lobby and go to the track (not start the race) you can press the Options Button and the Car drives automatically. You can turn the controller off and watch a movie. Does anyone know if these kilometers will count towards the trophy? I just did this for 1,5 hours and 700km. But when I left the multiplayer mode and go check my profile the distance traveled was the same as before. So I am not sure if this method will work...

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Quetschboy said:

Hi guys,

so for the 13000 km Autobahn trophy you need online races. When you set up a custom lobby and go to the track (not start the race) you can press the Options Button and the Car drives automatically. You can turn the controller off and watch a movie. Does anyone know if these kilometers will count towards the trophy? I just did this for 1,5 hours and 700km. But when I left the multiplayer mode and go check my profile the distance traveled was the same as before. So I am not sure if this method will work...

If you figure this out you are blessed

• Like 2

Yes I would love to know this too… left mine on overnight and did 1,998 laps of a track (forget the name but it was 900m long) so around 1500-2,000km without the math, however l also exited and the KMs didn’t count. Only way to know is to see if the first ‘going the distance’ trophy pops but I haven’t tried yet. If anyone knows id also love to know! 

45 minutes ago, RapiDuS said:

Practice mode does NOT count.

You have to start the actual race and then press pause and it will auto drive. 
Start a 200 lap race on Daytona oval (1.5h) or a 4h endurance race on space x circuit and use tomahawk srt. With this car each Daytona lap is 27 sec and the space x circuit is 3.16min per lap. Online miles are combined from all players racing with you, so the more the better. 

Any ideas if split screen counts?

2 hours ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

Trophy says online, so I'll guess split screen does not count.

Haven’t really explored the online side of it so unsure if it’s possible, but if you can split screen and play online together I wonder if you could use that to start race without having to wait for another player while also doubling the KM count if all players’ efforts add up, as suggested above. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part… I just hate online trophies! 

4 hours ago, expertsamir said:

This is the most accurate answer on here. Create a lobby set the race to practice/endurance and run an endurance race. Earlier I set it to 4 hours and Space X circuit and used the SRT with 3 others and a fifth with a average car. After 4 hours all the miles trophies popped up for everybody who needed them in the lobby since it counted everybody’s miles together. Endurance race seems to be the only race I seen count everybody’s miles in a lobby all together. 

I've only done sport mode done 42 races (counts two so 21) had had the first together trophy pop even though total miles is still under 1000 so think it just takes every online race.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RapiDuS said:

Start a 200 lap race on Daytona oval (1.5h) or a 4h endurance race on space x circuit and use tomahawk srt. With this car each Daytona lap is 27 sec and the space x circuit is 3.16min per lap. Online miles are combined from all players racing with you, so the more the better. 
In the process, you will earn all other miles trophies plus two speed trophies. 

Ah thank you for confirmation! So next time I will start the Race and use this method. You can name the Lobby something like "Distance Trophy" so everyone knows whats going on there.

• Like 2

i can actually confirm endurance counts as i had a 12 hour session with a friend and the first online trophy popped for both of us. my friend was the 1 with the average car. after that i told expertsamir and we found a a few people and it only took 4 hours for everyone to get the trophy and most of them didnt even had 1000 miles yet

to the person who said to name the lobby so people know whats going on thats not going to work as most people get salty when u use tomahawk and leave. so u need friends that will stay there. when i did it with the 5 people we had a 16 player lobby and only us 5 remained. and this happened each time i hosted a lobby

Edited by luckyegg
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, expertsamir said:

This is the most accurate answer on here. Create a lobby set the race to practice/endurance and run an endurance race. Earlier I set it to 4 hours and Space X circuit and used the SRT with 3 others and a fifth with a average car. After 4 hours all the miles trophies popped up for everybody who needed them in the lobby since it counted everybody’s miles together. Endurance race seems to be the only race I seen count everybody’s miles in a lobby all together. 

does the race need to be played until the end for the miles to be counted or could you leave mid-race and still get the miles you and others drove during your time there added to your mileage?

The trophies pop only after the race ends (after the end results are displayed and a 20sec timer runs out) and saves your progress. 
I do not know if it keeps the miles progress after you quit since all of us waited for the race to end normally. 

2 hours ago, Sicho said:

does the race need to be played until the end for the miles to be counted or could you leave mid-race and still get the miles you and others drove during your time there added to your mileage?

i am pretty sure u gotta finish the session cause when i quitted after an hour my miles under my profile didnt go up at all.

I tried this again with my other accounts. These are total mileage before the race, and their online mileage;

• Account A: total 3,300km, online 1,200km
  • Account B: total 1,900km, online 500km
  • Account C: total 1,500km, online 0km

I started 12 hour race on Special Stage X, and account A and B did the full 12 hour race whereas account C quit the race immediately after the race start. After the race, Account A and B racked up 6550-ish km from the event (so their total mileage became 8-9k km), and they both got 13,191km trophy. Account C got nothing. No mileage, no trophy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tomcat_csR said:

Isn't there a trophy for 50 sport mode races? Doesn't this pop naturally by playing those? Legitimate questions, didn't look carefully at both trophies.

If sport mode also has similar system regarding the mileage calculation (meaning you got the combined mileage of every participant, not just your mileage), then it's possible, but not a surefire. If it's not (you got only your mileage), then you won't because your mileage per single race would be closer to 26km rather than the required 263km (13191/50=263.82).

• Like 2

On 3/7/2022 at 8:31 AM, RapiDuS said:

In the process, you will earn all other miles trophies plus two speed trophies. 

I have a quick question.

Is space x also oval track? 

On 07/03/2022 at 8:17 PM, Wendenhorn said:

I tried this again with my other accounts. These are total mileage before the race, and their online mileage;

• Account A: total 3,300km, online 1,200km
  • Account B: total 1,900km, online 500km
  • Account C: total 1,500km, online 0km

I started 12 hour race on Special Stage X, and account A and B did the full 12 hour race whereas account C quit the race immediately after the race start. After the race, Account A and B racked up 6550-ish km from the event (so their total mileage became 8-9k km), and they both got 13,191km trophy. Account C got nothing. No mileage, no trophy.

This is like the best news on this trophy. I really hope it won't get patched.

Did you actively played or just went on auto mode by pressing option ?

15 hours ago, Jo-La-Mouche said:

This is like the best news on this trophy. I really hope it won't get patched.

Did you actively played or just went on auto mode by pressing option ?

i think most people just went afk when we did it

These "Do xxx miles online with other players" trophies seem to be glitched in a good way. Because earlier today I earned "Going the Distance together: The Atlantic" while doing the Barcelona circuit experience. This trophy requires you to do 5810 km online while my actual online mileage is probably less than 100 km.

• Like 3