Go back to old impossible to platinum games?

patrickdziura

I bought a PS3 and I'll platinum some games on it that I never played (like infamous and God of War 1 and 2), but I have some games on my ID that I'll never get the platinum because of server shutdown, like Uncharted 2, Gran Turismo 5, Crysis 2, UFC Undisputed 3 and some others. My question is, do you think that are worthy to go back and play these games to get new trophies, even if the platinum is impossible, or just "abandon" them and never go back?

13 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Were they fun? Go back and play them. Were they not fun? Don’t. 

This^

If you enjoyed them, there's no reason not to replay them but if you hated them, sell them and move on to something else.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. It's like sometimes I'm so into trophy hunting and thinking only about the trophies, that I ask something here and you guys just answer something like: hey, just have fun.

And then I wake up from the trophy hunting and realize that the main goal is to have fun, not trophy hunting. Thanks 

• Like 2

If you enjoyed an old game, and you feel that you can still earn a few trophies from it, then you should go back to it.

Even without having trophies around, there's nothing wrong with returning to an old, completed game and experiencing it again.  You can just focus on playing it any way you want, without having trophies on your mind.  I do it from time to time, and it's like being back in the PS2 and early PS3 days, before trophies came along and changed the way that many of us play our games.

• Like 2