PS+ February 2014 EU

Matthew_Banfield

Already completed Bioshock: Infinite but will probably play again to get some other trophies and try the DLC. Looking forward for Metro Last Light, I read the books so I literally can't wait - it looks well good. And of course Outlast for PS4 - there isn't many games for this console right now so anything new is interesting. Hopefully the game won't be a disappointment. 

Where is the DriveClub ?!  :huh:

Already completed Bioshock: Infinite but will probably play again to get some other trophies and try the DLC. Looking forward for Metro Last Light, I read the books so I literally can't wait - it looks well good. And of course Outlast for PS4 - there isn't many games for this console right now so anything new is interesting. Hopefully the game won't be a disappointment. 

Where is the DriveClub ?!  :huh:

Apparently coming in June.

Evolution Studios said they will release a release date shortly.

• Like 1

Excellent month but my concern is with Outlast, reading the comments from the blog, it says that Aussies like myself might not get Outlast due to the classification of the game still being rated. It also says we get a replacement title if we don't get Outlast. So hopefully, we do get Outlast since I would love to play it and also if we don't get it, I hope the replacement is a good PS4 game. :P

Excellent month but my concern is with Outlast, reading the comments from the blog, it says that Aussies like myself might not get Outlast due to the classification of the game still being rated. It also says we get a replacement title if we don't get Outlast. So hopefully, we do get Outlast since I would love to play it and also if we don't get it, I hope the replacement is a good PS4 game. :P

Theres no other PS4 game that will match it unless its a retail game.

Please don't be banned in Aus :(

I'm pretty sure this is a huge thing for everyone.  If people didn't notice from the blog post, one PS4 game is being added and 2 are leaving.  I am pretty sure this means that Drive Club is coming later that month and that we (all reigons EU/ NA)shall be getting 2 titles for PS4.  I am sure they haven't announced this yet because they fear another delay and don't have a set date, but know it will be Feb.  Just a guess but I am pretty confident in it.

They have only added 1 PS4 game each month so far though, I expect Driveclub to be in next month's either the last week of Feb or first week of Mar.

They have only added 1 PS4 game each month so far though, I expect Driveclub to be in next month's either the last week of Feb or first week of Mar.

Very true but they have also so far not taken 2 ps4 games off the rotation at the same time only to replace with one.  It seems odd to not have 2 available at a time. I'm thinking either Driveclub or Secret ponchos.

Edited by dodgedoors

Hmm... I wonder if outlast will get a platinum trophy, it doesn't seem like a game with much exploring so i'd say there would only be story related trophies and a starting trophy like hide from the psycho for the first time or something like that, my ps3 choose a perfect time to break :/ looks like i am missing out on bioshock

You can add it to your download list using the playstation store on web browsers. :D