Have u ever experienced GOOD glitches?

So I just wanted to let everyone know about an amazing (and EXTREMELY fluky) glitch that happened to me while fighting EQ for the very first time, I was wondering if this or any other GOOD glitches have happened to anyone else.

The first time I fought EQ on my Galaxy run, after a 20min fight, I finally beat her!!! Only problem was the fricken game froze on the victory screen (where the light is shining on her right before the exp screen)! As a lot of u know this is a problem in the EQ dungeon (game freezing) and can become very frustrating (might have been my fault as my ps3 had been on for over 18 hrs already!)! So after waiting for 5mins I ejected the game while it was frozen and put in back in, the screen went black for 10-15secs and then the screen faded in like I had just finished a battle. When I checked my inventory I had 9 EQ feathers! I didn't get the trophy for beating her or the monster data or weapon data either but I didn't really care! I went and saved the game outside the dungeon and created the tri-emblem and other things I needed the feathers for and it really helped! What glitches have u run into (in this or any game)?

ouch that glitch is kinda bad as you need to registre her weapon and monster data for othe trophies ^^'

anyways i've played the game a lot and i've never encountered any glitch nor freezes o.O

I was able to beat her again eventually but it took 4 more tries! 2 times she whooped on me like I owed her $$ or something and the third it froze during the "fight our assassins" battle on floor 17! The 4th time I finally got her with the fainting potion strategy.

There is no such thing as a good glitch. I don't want to use errors but of course if it is inevitable then I cannot do anything about it.

However, Star Ocean never showed good glitches to me.

It's so nice when a glitch actually helps u instead of totally F'ing u!!?

It's so nice when a glitch actually helps u instead of totally F'ing u!!?

No, it's not. Glitches are not meant to exist so I don't want any "help" from them. I am glad with the game the way I earned my trophies. It was a long road so I can be more proud of reaching it than with my plats I got easier. I am more surprised that you got the platinum in 3 weeks which is lightspeed in Star Ocean.

As said, if there is no other optinon other than a glitch, then well - so be it.

Edited by Cetra29

No, it's not. Glitches are not meant to exist so I don't want any "help" from them. I am glad with the game the way I earned my trophies. It was a long road so I can be more proud of reaching it than with my plats I got easier. I am more surprised that you got the platinum in 3 weeks which is lightspeed in Star Ocean.

As said, if there is no other optinon other than a glitch, then well - so be it.

Ah, didn't get what u were sayin b4 but now I get it. Myself, I don't mind glitches as long as they help! That being said, good glitches probably make up about 5% of total glitches so if ALL glitches were removed from all games (ya right) I would welcome it!

As for the 3 weeks for the plat, I played 12+ hrs a day every day and even pulled some 20hr sessions too! This game is fricken addicting! Best option for getting all the battle trophies is solo with each character in the coliseum by far!

• Like 2

Yea he's on my friend list, I saw him playing that game like there's no tomorrow. Kinda wish i hadn't stuck the game in and got a trophy for it last year. I'd like to try to beat him. ;) Watching him play it day in and day out, makes me wanna play it now. 

Good job on that Wojo, i know that game ain't easy by any margin. 

Yea he's on my friend list, I saw him playing that game like there's no tomorrow. Kinda wish i hadn't stuck the game in and got a trophy for it last year. I'd like to try to beat him. ;) Watching him play it day in and day out, makes me wanna play it now. 

Good job on that Wojo, i know that game ain't easy by any margin.

Thx TalynnStrike! Lost A LOT of sleep on this game!! Even now that I'm done with the plat I still keep wanting to go back and play again! Great game, Unique battle system, excellent story and great characters! A MUST play for any JRPG fan (or any RPG fan as well)!

• 3 months later...

So I just wanted to let everyone know about an amazing (and EXTREMELY fluky) glitch that happened to me while fighting EQ for the very first time, I was wondering if this or any other GOOD glitches have happened to anyone else.

The first time I fought EQ on my Galaxy run, after a 20min fight, I finally beat her!!! Only problem was the fricken game froze on the victory screen (where the light is shining on her right before the exp screen)! As a lot of u know this is a problem in the EQ dungeon (game freezing) and can become very frustrating (might have been my fault as my ps3 had been on for over 18 hrs already!)! So after waiting for 5mins I ejected the game while it was frozen and put in back in, the screen went black for 10-15secs and then the screen faded in like I had just finished a battle. When I checked my inventory I had 9 EQ feathers! I didn't get the trophy for beating her or the monster data or weapon data either but I didn't really care! I went and saved the game outside the dungeon and created the tri-emblem and other things I needed the feathers for and it really helped! What glitches have u run into (in this or any game)?

OMG, that was so awensome, you are so lucky.....

• 1 month later...

Thx TalynnStrike! Lost A LOT of sleep on this game!! Even now that I'm done with the plat I still keep wanting to go back and play again! Great game, Unique battle system, excellent story and great characters! A MUST play for any JRPG fan (or any RPG fan as well)!

And you got the Star Ocean plat in under 3 weeks 0_0... That's impressive, man :)

not really any good ones myself but had a few funny ones like in rdr where i had to take a few ppl from mcfarlane ranch to a new ranch in a double wagon or somethin like that, travelled quite a long way and noticed the wagons wheels started goin funny...

the wagon then fell straight through the ground and spent 5 mins floatin down into nothiness until it finally went to the very top and came crashin down to the ground killin everyone includin the two horses... :(

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

• 2 months later...

I experienced a BAD glitch. I beated the game in universe mode last year but seems that trophy didn't pop. I just realized yesterday when i beat the game in chaos mode and took a look at my trophy list. And I overwrite my universe save so I have to complete the game from the begining. Have anyone experienced this glitch? Can it happen to me again? I hope this glitch was an isolated case. If i have to delete the data save...

Edited by Lord_Yggdrassil