cheater in online?

chuvachok101

We're in 2022, bro

On a side note, I think it's really cool that there are still people playing RDR Online. this game is p2p so there will always be ways to play online. even if they are cheaters, the important thing is that there are people having fun.

Edited by kevao97

Rdr online used to have the nastiest player base back when I was playing it a few years back. I think you can adjust you settings so that people can’t attack you or your camp if you want to. I’m not sure what this person’s up to but it looks like a laugh (for him at least).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Rdr online used to have the nastiest player base back when I was playing it a few years back. I think you can adjust you settings so that people can’t attack you or your camp if you want to. I’m not sure what this person’s up to but it looks like a laugh (for him at least).

the cool part about rockstar games is getting into trouble. the trophy of surviving a period with maximum wanted in your head was a hell of a mess, but fun. modders can be a pain in the ass though.

Edited by kevao97

2 hours ago, chuvachok101 said:

Good evening. Played online and met this guy. He flew, blew everything up, summoning zombies and corpses.

https://ibb.co/r0GWw83

https://ibb.co/swKRsmB

As other users have told you before, this game has been plagued by cheaters for many years, without Rockstar ever doing anything to try to fix this online mode nonsense.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2022 at 0:17 PM, JoesusHCrust said:

The programmers failed to flag players causing explosions as damage from another player, so there are griefers that go around with the explosion rifle picking off players on non-PvP servers.

Most of the cheaters have been cleansed from the online servers, but there’s still a few around for sure. Last summer when I was working on this game I came across a couple of the mythical hacked servers with the zombie XP glitch. Unfortunately I didn’t really get to take advantage of it because the hackers were having so much fun messing with me lol. But I encountered that same group several times over the summer and they were always flying around the map doing crazy stuff. They could also freeze up your PS3 and boot you offline which was very annoying after awhile.