Cyberpunk 2077 Autojock trophy help

Kapitein-Steen

Hey guys,

I'm going for the cyberpunk 2077 ps5 platinum since i ended up in quarantine.

Now with pretty much only the endings to go i decided to go for the autojock trophy, having farmed the money and fast traveling to the purchase locations, i found out i'm missing 3 texts from fixers on buying the cars, 2 from pardre and one from dakota. I have no clue on how to force those texts to spawn except for doing gigs for them, and i have completed all the gigs and ncpd scanner activities in the game already. Can anyone help me? It would be a shame to throw away all this progress from the last few days.

Ive just got the trophy and i just free roamed around the area where a vehicle spawns for purchase

For example if a car is for purchase in westbrook, freeroam there. The texts came through very quick for me and most were there by tine i finished the story.

I also dont understand the need to farm money in this game. I bought all the vehicles and i still have watson left to 100 percent. There is no need to spend any money on anything else

• Like 1

Got the trophy and the texts for the cars to pop.

So yeah being in the right zone and doing stuff there got a lot of texts for me to pop, also from other characters from side missions.

It is possible to get them with freeroam stuff, but to do it fast i figured out i could just run around and the game tracks it as being active and starts shooting texts and calls.

For instance, for the car in the badlands i ran along the longest road untill i got it and it did not take long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kapitein-Steen said:

Got the trophy and the texts for the cars to pop.

So yeah being in the right zone and doing stuff there got a lot of texts for me to pop, also from other characters from side missions.

It is possible to get them with freeroam stuff, but to do it fast i figured out i could just run around and the game tracks it as being active and starts shooting texts and calls.

For instance, for the car in the badlands i ran along the longest road untill i got it and it did not take long.

Congrats dude. Fantastic game

Edited by dannyswfc9