The Last of Us: Left Behind General Discussion

Parker

We've finally got a complete trailer for the DLC that will be releasing on February 14th so I figured we could have a thread discussing it as well. 

Thoughts?

Personally, I can't wait to play it. The Last of Us is one of my favorite games of the last generation and Naughty Dog has genuinely made me care for the characters in the story. Anything that lets me experience their world again is bound to be awesome.  

Parker

I can't wait for this one, it looks like it's gonna be really good! I wonder if they will add trophies for it, hopefully so. Well, hopefully the trophies aren't complete BS, we all know how Naughty Dog went crazy adding the Uncharted 3 DLC trophies, haha. They shouldn't be so bad seeing as it's single-player trophies, lol

I haven't seen that trailer and plan not to see any "spoilers" of it.

But i do hope it's gonna have more than just what we're expecting, i.e Riley and Ellie getting bit, both of them getting all poetic about it, Riley turns but Ellie doesn't, we already know that.

I'm not too worried since i didn't read the comics or whatever they're called, Americans Dreams? But still, seeing them on their adventure is better than just listening to Ellie talking about it (at the end of the game).

I highly aticipate anything with Ellie, I will still be waiting for Last of Us 2 with Ellie as main all grown up Naughty Dog. Good thing I haven't sold my ps3 got so many things to play when I come back, Last of Us DLC, Bioshock Infinite DLC, Beyond Two Souls, Drakengard 3, Lightning Rerturns....ps3 strong.

will probably be around 4-5 hours long... (atleast ihope so) 

and please NO BS trophies... UC3 was crazy.. i have the platinum and only 51% on that game.. 

i do not want online trophies... they suck !

hope my girlfriend don't mind that im spending valentine's day with ellie and not her haha

• Like 2

Very excited as it's probably my favourite PS3 title. Already got the season pass when I first got the game, so I'm ready to go, probably going to play as soon as I can once it's released.

I hear they're only adding sp dlc trophies... I hope so, but in a way... I wouldn't mind if  they also add some mp trophies... Just so I can get some more trophies for this game. 

Me too as long as they aren't ridiculous, also since I finished all the MP trophies before the first map pack and add-ons I haven't really made the most of it. The MP is amazing too, probably one of the best due to it's tactical nature.

Very excited as it's probably my favourite PS3 title. Already got the season pass when I first got the game, so I'm ready to go, probably going to play as soon as I can once it's released.

Me too as long as they aren't ridiculous, also since I finished all the MP trophies before the first map pack and add-ons I haven't really made the most of it. The MP is amazing too, probably one of the best due to it's tactical nature.

I'd like to think they learned their lesson about adding 50 mp trophies lol... I've played off and on after finishing games. 

will probably be around 4-5 hours long... (atleast ihope so) 

and please NO BS trophies... UC3 was crazy.. i have the platinum and only 51% on that game.. 

i do not want online trophies... they suck !

hope my girlfriend don't mind that im spending valentine's day with ellie and not her haha

The only thing that bothers us the multiplayer trophies are the ones that count for platinum! I'll give you an example: I have all trophies Batman origins single player and i dont have multiplayer trophies.. the problem is that i cant find anyone to play and  most of my friends do not have the game so i cant  "boost "
The trophies for the DLC doesnt count for me.. there is people who like to do everything at 100%, for me it's most important those who count for platinum ... 

And try to play resident evil 6 and do all dlc trophies :)

But i agree with you U3 dlc trophies are annoying

Edited by Blood-Rose666
  • Like 1

The only thing that bothers us the multiplayer trophies are the ones that count for platinum! I'll give you an example: I have all trophies Batman origins single player and i dont have multiplayer trophies.. the problem is that i cant find anyone to play and  most of my friends do not have the game so i cant  "boost "
The trophies for the DLC doesnt count for me.. there is people who like to do everything at 100%, for me it's most important those who count for platinum ... 

yeah you're right, i don't mind the ''reach rank 25'' trophy for battlefield etc, i like those as it gives me a reason to play the multiplayer for a while, but DLC online trophies are ussualy doomed... i mean who even buys online MP DLC? the only games i seen that work on was COD and battlefield.

If you ever need someone to boost the mp trophies on Batman Ill be happy to help. I know you need more than 1 person but I can be another peson to help if you ever decide to find some people to boost with.

this sound super awesome! :)

i am sure this'll not gonna have any MP trophies bullshit with it. TLOU multiplayer is really good and i love it more than U3's, but when it comes to MP trophies the fireflies and hunter journey is the only trophies i need to plat the game and also the most hatred ones.. i don't even know what i have to do to achieve them and those chore that they called missions is a pain to attempt.   

yeah you're right, i don't mind the ''reach rank 25'' trophy for battlefield etc, i like those as it gives me a reason to play the multiplayer for a while, but DLC online trophies are ussualy doomed... i mean who even buys online MP DLC? the only games i seen that work on was COD and battlefield.

That trophy is not very hard , but you have other (reach level 55 on AC4) :)

If you ever need someone to boost the mp trophies on Batman Ill be happy to help. I know you need more than 1 person but I can be another peson to help if you ever decide to find some people to boost with.

For the moment i playing splinter cell blacklist but if you want to help (or be helped) let me know ;)

Thought I'd get this thread up and running, just finished my run through on survivor.

I'm really satisfied in how it played up in the end, everything was really good. Also the way in which it has the two narratives and link at the end. Very emotional too, as expected!

How was your experience?

• Like 2