Ice Slide Help!

cobaltTangerine

I think it is level 10, anyone else having issues with this? I simply cannot land the last jump, either by grapple or landing directly. I'm about 50 runs into this one.

EDIT - Got it! Thanks for the help. Resetting the game worked. Landed first attempt. The ice sled was directly under me after the wall run.

Edited by cobaltTangerine

that jump made my save disappear, it appeared that I died and the cinematic started at the same time, the game crashed and when I started the game again there was no save... I lost the entire advance in the game, because the save backed up in plus was from the beginning of the game...

Edited by FerKilljoy
  • Like 2

Ugh. Hate to hear that. I’ve had no issues with the game until this part. It just seems off. I’ve tried restarting the game but it is impossible to land on the ice without using the grapple. And every time I grapple the landing always fails. Hopefully an update will resolve our issues because I’m giving up on this one for now.

10 minutes ago, cobaltTangerine said:

Ugh. Hate to hear that. I’ve had no issues with the game until this part. It just seems off. I’ve tried restarting the game but it is impossible to land on the ice without using the grapple. And every time I grapple the landing always fails. Hopefully an update will resolve our issues because I’m giving up on this one for now.

I was struggling on this last night for 30'. But i exited to the main menu and thankfully when i played it again, i was able to land on the ice without using the grapple! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FerKilljoy said:

that jump made my save disappear, it appeared that I died and the cinematic started at the same time, the game crashed and when I started the game again there was no save... I lost the entire advance in the game, because the save backed up in plus was from the beginning of the game...

Yup, mine disappeared too. Now I only try again when they make a patch. That bug make my PS4 completely frozen and I don't like to treat her like that.

• Like 1

I also had the exact same glitch where I died and the cutscene began crashing my PS4 and losing my savefile.

Now for a little tip. After about 10 attempts and getting nowhere I realised the platform you need to land on comes from the right. So wallrun and grapple over the barrier as soon as possible and while you’re in the air look to your bottom right. You should have plenty of time to grapple onto the platform. Hope that helps a little bit. 

• Like 1