Destiny 2 - Ikora’s Protege

KingIndominus

I have all 3 subclasses & did Ikora’s extra quests for the subclasses, but this trophy isn’t popping. Tried logging in / out, swapping between classes, using each subclass, even uninstalled / reinstalled the game, and still nothing. Is this trophy bugged? Is there anything else I should be doing? Any advice would be appreciated. 

Did you equip every piece of the subclasses? Like swap through all the grenades and jumps and rifts? Also I'm not sure if Void 3.0 update messed this up or not but you might need to buy all the Void grenades and fragments that are now available. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is Bungie all over, they break more than they fix, and I’m shocked at how “legally” they’re allowed to remove content people have purchased in the first place, there must be some law they’re bending here to get away with that, I purchased forsaken and literally not 2 weeks later half of the content was removed from the game, I knew a new dlc was coming, but if I’d have known half of what I’m paying money for was going to be taken away I would have never started this, so now it’s a lot harder to complete a collection badge, which is my last dlc trophy, because they keep removing gear from preset badges

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/03/2022 at 11:32 AM, Vprime77 said:

same issue with me...i cannot get the warlock subclass trophy to unlock...so fustrating

In my case is Cayde's Pathfinder that I can't unlock.

The strange is I've seen multiple people getting this trophy around here, so I just can't see the problem.

8 hours ago, jb__trophyhunter said:

The reason you see people getting them is they are autopopping from ps4… all 3 subclass trophies are glitched.  I’ve been posting on bungie forums constantly but nobody listens.  Maybe if all of you post as well we can get some attention.  Thanks!

I've done that already. Still no response.

But I don't think that's the case, since I am monitoring the subclasses trophies from the PS4 list. Some people still get it, even though others don't. Pretty strange indeed.

• 2 months later...

The subclass trophies can now be unlocked, I recently got the Warlock and Hunter trophies.

A heads up for the hunter subclasses, when you first get to free roam the tower and talk to Ikora you will only have acess to the solar abilities. I thought at this point the trophy was glitched but what you need to do is defeat Navota a second time for Zavala, you will see when you check your quests. Do this and talk to Zavala again to complete the quest, I think it had 21 steps altogether. Go to Ikora and she will have two quests for unlocking Void and Arc subclasses, these just require you to gain some XP and create orbs. Once thats done talk to Ikora, you can now unlock the sublasses, do this and meditate. Finally open your character menu and select (Equip) the void and arc classes. Trophy should pop for you. 

• Like 1