As of March 2022 won them all and bomb squad

stguskhe

trophies are still can be earned legitimately.

Game is still well populated even more than bf1 and bf hardline combined (got their plat recently and going backwards) but most people plays on conquest large/team deathmatch lobbies. However there is one specific server for nearly each game mode;

1- 'D.E.F.U.S.E' server for defuse  (hardcore settings enabled)

2- 'KNIFE' server for squad deatmatch

3- 'you suck' server for domination

4- 'we love rush' server for rush mode

& there are still few players playing on both obliteration and squad obliteration lobbies; so didn't have a problem with 'Bomb Squad'

Servers on the list may not be fully populated everytime but they are dedicated for their game modes so i added them to my favs & checked them after a conquest match and on and on.

-TL;DR There is no need for boosting 'Won Them All' and 'Bomb Squad' trophies, maybe i was lucky but got them both in a single day and wanted to share this info since there are still players wondering on if 'plat is obtainable without boosting'.-

Edited by stguskhe
  • Like 4

I picked up BF4 again after many years and got every trophy i missed back then, and now I'm looking for the online trophies.

Only missing a Win in a Rush mode, which will come eventually. Rank 25 and 45 kills with M1911 will also come naturally by playing, but that damn Bomb Squad on the Obliteration match... That's a nightmare to do... I already created a boosting session for this, since I've been in Obliteration matches all day for the past 2 days, and i barely got to touch the bomb two or three times. When i was picking up the bomb, i was dying immediately ?

It would be awesome if there were people willing to help a fellow trophy hunter out! ?

Edited by BlackPhantom1394
Wrong title of the referred trophy
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2022 at 11:17 AM, stguskhe said:

trophies are still can be earned legitimately.

Game is still well populated even more than bf1 and bf hardline combined (got their plat recently and going backwards) but most people plays on conquest large/team deathmatch lobbies. However there is one specific server for nearly each game mode;

1- 'D.E.F.U.S.E' server for defuse  (hardcore settings enabled)

2- 'KNIFE' server for squad deatmatch

3- 'you suck' server for domination

4- 'we love rush' server for rush mode

& there are still few players playing on both obliteration and squad obliteration lobbies; so didn't have a problem with 'Bomb Squad'

Servers on the list may not be fully populated everytime but they are dedicated for their game modes so i added them to my favs & checked them after a conquest match and on and on.

-TL;DR There is no need for boosting 'Won Them All' and 'Bomb Squad' trophies, maybe i was lucky but got them both in a single day and wanted to share this info since there are still players wondering on if 'plat is obtainable without boosting'.-

I did manage to get into domination matches at some points and played for fun there, but I could never find a defuse to play legit, which I had to boost that mode back when I was going for the online trophies, but that comes naturally while boosting the DLC.