Tips for SADAKO RISING Chapter's Miscellaneous Trophies

Fleet of Foot: Help other Survivors by increasing their movement speed 50 times.

Blood Pact from Cheryl or Guardian from Steve are your two options (assuming you don't own Yoichi). The Refined Serum Med-Kit Add-On *may* work, but it honestly wouldn't even be worth using even if it did.

Triage: Heal survivors that come to you 30 times. Honestly not even sure what this one is asking based on how it's worded. If I understood that I could probably give tips.

Ghost in the Machine: Michael Myers is good as you're in complete control of when you're Undetectable (just don't stalk and you'll stay in Tier 1). The Wraith is also a solid option as he's free, and unless somebody has a flashlight, etc then you can choose to stay Undetectable. Beast of Pray, Dark Devotion and Tinkerer are solid perks too, but if you're using the previously mentioned Killers it'd be redundant.

Hope this helps and removes the need to browse the Wiki for options that work.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Knispel_1940 said:

Fleet of foot is easy. I already got the trophy. Just one other survivor will run to totem aura and out and repeat. I have problem with heal 30 times trophy because I already healed like 5 people who came to me and still 0%...

Yeah, if you have Yoichi you'll gain it without any effort much like Mikaela's trophy.

Pretty sure the 30 Heals is bugged. I'd be surprised if it wasn't bugged.

21 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Yeah, if you have Yoichi you'll gain it without any effort much like Mikaela's trophy.

Pretty sure the 30 Heals is bugged. I'd be surprised if it wasn't bugged.

Yeah its bugged I tried everything. Heal with medkit, without medkit, using totem and Yoichi new perk and nothing... we need to wait for fix.

10 minutes ago, Cats said:

30 heals isnt bugged you have to be the one to heal after other come to you or you come to them i got it no 

1 minute ago, Knispel_1940 said:

So its bugged for me because my friend came I heald him and nothing. 

Edited by Knispel_1940

3 hours ago, Chlorhydric said:

What's happening with the new trophies on PS4? I see them , all 0.0% rarity, I even popped the Sadako adept on my screen but nothing in my trophy log. Wtf?

I have the same problem. I popped the adept survivor trophy, PS always tries to sync the trophies with the network...but it never works...

2 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Trophies definitely aren’t syncing. If we earned these are we good?

yes. just a psn-wide syncing issue with these specific trophies. it happens with plenty of games.

7 hours ago, Cats said:

30 heals isnt bugged you have to be the one to heal after other come to you or you come to them i got it no problem

proof?

triage isnt bugged (i have 7/30) requirements: Someone needs to be injured while more than 16 meters away from you, and then they need to come to you for healing before you leave the 16 meter radius of where you were standing when they were injured.

11 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

Can anyone who already has it tell me how you got it so fast? I'm tired of playing games and not getting any or one that theoretically should have told me and it wasn't like that

So yes, I can tell you how it is done. To sum it up for those that don’t use meters, you need to be a substantial distance from the person being injured at the time of their injury, not move from your general area at the time of that injury (Don’t move at all preferably), the Injured party must then come to you and be healed completely. All of those steps need to be repeated 30 times.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

So yes, I can tell you how it is done. To sum it up for those that don’t use meters, you need to be a substantial distance from the person being injured at the time of their injury, not move from your general area at the time of that injury (Don’t move at all preferably), the Injured party must then come to you and be healed completely. All of those steps need to be repeated 30 times.

even if you do use meters, that doesn't matter in a game like DBD where you can't actually use any form of measurements effectively.

After testing I can confirm that it doesn't matter if the other survivor is crossing the whole map... if you take one single step in their direction when they're near it won't count.

You have to just stand perfectly still until they're close enough to be healed.

(Using Empathic Connection, Open-Handed, Empathy, Botany Knowledge)