New Chapter Trophies don't unlock?

What the hell is happening with the new PS4 Ringu trophies? They don't show on psnprofiles and now I earned Adept Yoichi and iI can find it under notifications but my trophies don't sync. It still says Not earned under Adept Yoichi? So is every trophy bugged? Because if they are I stop playing till they are fixed....god I hate BHVR!

31 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m having the same issue. If we earned them are they safe?

I just put my PS5 offline to check my trophies and I got the Adept trophy that didn't sync so yeah I think we good they just need to make them sync with PSN. Weird stuff

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

How do you do condemned btw? Do they just need to insert the tape?

If you mean how do you apply it, when you come out of a tv any survivor within 16 meters gains a stack. She also has a (really good imo) add-on that condemns people when they heal a condemned player. They also gain a stack when they remove a tape and gain a stack every 25 seconds while they hold it.

• Like 1

Has anyone encountered this issue with syncing in other games btw?

14 minutes ago, ShingledClown said:

If you mean how do you apply it, when you come out of a tv any survivor within 16 meters gains a stack. She also has a (really good imo) add-on that condemns people when they heal a condemned player. They also gain a stack when they remove a tape and gain a stack every 25 seconds while they hold it.

Also thanks for this!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LifeIsSenseless said:

What the hell is happening with the new PS4 Ringu trophies? They don't show on psnprofiles and now I earned Adept Yoichi and iI can find it under notifications but my trophies don't sync. It still says Not earned under Adept Yoichi? So is every trophy bugged? Because if they are I stop playing till they are fixed....god I hate BHVR!

This is just the list not being synced to PSNP. Any trophy you earn will be synced when the list is updated on the site. 

Just calm down and it will be fixed soon enough.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

This is just the list not being synced to PSNP. Any trophy you earn will be synced when the list is updated on the site. 

Just calm down and it will be fixed soon enough.

It's not a PSNProfiles thing. The list exist and is on PSN. We can see it on our consoles. The thing is we earn the trophies but they don't sync with PSN itself. But yeah I guess it will be fixed. 

11 minutes ago, Chlorhydric said:

It's not a PSNProfiles thing. The list exist and is on PSN. We can see it on our consoles. The thing is we earn the trophies but they don't sync with PSN itself. But yeah I guess it will be fixed. 

Yeah if this was a PSNP issue I wouldn’t care. This is an actual PSN issue.

3 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Has anyone encountered this issue with syncing in other games btw?

Also thanks for this!

I had this issue when Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden dropped a few weeks ago. Unlocked trophies on my PS but they wouldn’t sync to account, and quite a few others had this problem as well. Devs were ultimately responsible for fixing the issue, though it took them nearly a week. 

Yep. I got the Adept Onryō trophy on PS4 version and yet cannot sync into PSN server. The trophy is definitely unlocked here locally on the console.

Another new content, another Behavior trophy bug moment! :awesome:

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

I earned Adept Yoichi and I didn't even escape. It just popped when I went back to the game after getting home (I was playing as Yoichi before I left), Yet it is bugging out like it is for everyone else here. I managed to escape after I got the trophy just in case.

This just sound like the trophies can't sync because Behaviour only uploaded the PS5 set to the server and totally forgot about the PS4. If you have earned the trophies and can seem them locally that means as soon as Behaviour decides to do their job you can sync and everything will be fine. If the trophies are earnt locally you have nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

If the trophies are earnt locally you have nothing to worry about.

Nothing except the rare event of your PS4 hard drive crashing, a system failure that forces you to reinitialize the system or some form of error in the local cache that tracks offline earned trophies staged for syncing. Let's hope they update the masterlist soon and that none has to re-earn these trophies.

1 minute ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Nothing except the rare event of your PS4 hard drive crashing, a system failure that forces you to reinitialize the system or some form of error in the local cache that tracks offline earned trophies staged for syncing. Let's hope they update the masterlist soon and that none has to re-earn these trophies.

Worst case scenario re earning these trophies would be a joke. Easiest DLC in a long time. But Behaviour will probably fix asap. That means whenever they feel like ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Quink666 said:

This just sound like the trophies can't sync because Behaviour only uploaded the PS5 set to the server and totally forgot about the PS4. If you have earned the trophies and can seem them locally that means as soon as Behaviour decides to do their job you can sync and everything will be fine. If the trophies are earnt locally you have nothing to worry about.

Is this still the case since you can see the list on PSN, but not on PSNProfiles?