New Chapter Trophies don't unlock?

49 minutes ago, Monochrome said:

I had everything but Triage finished, but none of them are showing unlocked anywhere still.

I'll try again in a few hours, like omega said.

I just tried mine again and no luck. I would strongly encourage anyone affected to submit a bug report or comment on an existing one for this issue in the link I previously provided.

5 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is this still the case since you can see the list on PSN, but not on PSNProfiles?

Usually if they are not on PSNP it means something along the lines that it’s not up on PSN server yet either. Things get updated here when they get updated on Sonys servers. It’s something along those lines. PSNP gets all new trophies from Sony servers iirc. 

Edited by Quink666

2 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

What is left to be done in your experience?

Email the devs, then twiddle your thumbs until the problem is fixed. This will be fixed fairly soon since I seriously doubt these devs are as incompetent as some I can think of who just bury their heads in the sand and never bother uploading the list for their game, thus rendering it unsyncable forever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Email the devs, then twiddle your thumbs until the problem is fixed. This will be fixed fairly soon since I seriously doubt these devs are as incompetent as some I can think of who just bury their heads in the sand and never bother uploading the list for their game, thus rendering it unsyncable forever.

Didn’t they upload the list? Isn’t that why it shows now?

PSA: Trophy Syncing is Live!

Edited by VoidVictorious
PSA

11 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I haven't seen any people reporting this. Were you actually using her 3 unique perks?

Omg…don‘t mind my stupid self ? i did it on ps5 equipped another perk and forgot I had equipped that extra perk….wow. Sorry ??? false alarm

On 2022-03-11 at 4:21 PM, hizi90 said:

Omg…don‘t mind my stupid self 1f602.png i did it on ps5 equipped another perk and forgot I had equipped that extra perk….wow. Sorry 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png false alarm

figured. BHVR makes a lot of mistakes but I figured that asking that question was a simple way to see if it was a bug or not.

• Like 1