GTAO & GTA5 Separate Lists?

MystifyR

GTA V is £8.75 on the store with GTAO being free.

As like others I dont think (although it'd be nice) we wont see seperate lists, what was interesting is when you buy it on the store you get two tiles.

One is GTA V PS5 which is downloadable and there is a GTA V Story Mode tile underneath it, which has no option to download.

This may become available once you download the game perhaps, or at launch i'm not sure. But it seems it will be standalone to GTAO??

• Like 1

Considering I never got more than 10 Mins through the PS4 Version and it's only $15 here  probably gonna get it... Dissapointed cause by the Title of the thread I thought this was confirmed maybe but I'd be 100% in if I wasn't already if it had an SP ONLY Trophy List (I want nothing to do with GTAO personally, never got the appeal personally ?‍♂️)

I really hope for separate lists. But unfortunately RDR2's list is a counter-example. If they share a list let's just hope they don't put all DLC trophies in the base game, locking the Platinum behind Doomsday. ?

• Like 2

It's unlikely but based on what they have been saying, not that crazy.

It's important to remember that PS5 and PS4 players cannot play with each other. This is a separate version of the game that only PS5 players can play, thus, they may decide to go the full mile and give it a standalone list. Based on this, I wouldn't be shocked if it got a separate list, but I still don't expect it.

8 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

I really hope for separate lists. But unfortunately RDR2's list is a counter-example. If they share a list let's just hope they don't put all DLC trophies in the base game, locking the Platinum behind Doomsday. 1f628.png

Im just happy i got the 100% on ps4. NOT doing Doomsday again :o:D 

The thing that's weird about it is that the full game is listed as a bundle on the store.  RDR2 I don't remember doing that at all for the full game.  

I personally hope it's seperate lists, but I highly doubt it'll be.  R* wouldn't be that kind to those that just want to check out the sp changes and still get 100% completion without having to do (and/or transfer) mp stuff.

There is enough content and trophies in mp justify it having its own platinum if they went that way though. 

It would be kind of strange for GTA Online to share the list with GTA V, especially considering they'll probably merge GTA Online with GTA VI whenever that comes out. So wouldn't they want a standalone game with its own trophy list (or maybe no trophy list at all)? I guess we'll see - it looks like when you pre-load GTA Online on the PS5 it currently shows as "Grand Theft Auto V" lol

19 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Very, very unlikely, I think.

Rockstar / Take Two don't want people to only play the single player, and will likely avoid anything that even remotely encourages that.

At this point, the single player side of their games only really exists as a gateway to entice people into their multiplayer ecosystem.

This is sad but true. Experiencing a new GTA map and story used to be one of my favorite experiences in gaming. It's been far far too long. 

29 minutes ago, MiserySQRL said:

GTA 5 was, by far, the very time consuming platinum due to the grind on GTA Online. I'm pretty sure that had it's own list on PS5, or if I could be wrong.

It's not out on PS5 yet, so no one knows if online and sp will be seperate or together like on PS3/PS4.

11 hours ago, HappyDog325 said:

We should know in the next few hours I should expect, being so close to launch.

Being a digital release first it's hard to say.  It all depends on if R* has even given anyone access to it early for reviews and such.  You would think they would, but with how bad the trilogy release went it's hard to say.

On 3/9/2022 at 0:04 PM, woggly4 said:

I really hope for separate lists. But unfortunately RDR2's list is a counter-example. If they share a list let's just hope they don't put all DLC trophies in the base game, locking the Platinum behind Doomsday. 1f628.png

Wait the RDR online stand-alone shared a list with the main game? All this time I was under the assumption that the stand-alone just had no trophies... which is what I was hoping GTA Online for the PS5 would be. I love GTA online but I don't have the friends on console for the trophies. Really hope there are none.

Edited by Skurkitty

On 2022-03-09 at 10:12 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

It's unlikely but based on what they have been saying, not that crazy.

It's important to remember that PS5 and PS4 players cannot play with each other. This is a separate version of the game that only PS5 players can play, thus, they may decide to go the full mile and give it a standalone list. Based on this, I wouldn't be shocked if it got a separate list, but I still don't expect it.

How does that equal singleplayer having a separate list from its online counterpart?

5 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Being a digital release first it's hard to say.  It all depends on if R* has even given anyone access to it early for reviews and such.  You would think they would, but with how bad the trilogy release went it's hard to say.

2 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

My friends trophy list popped up like this on the PS App which suggests there are no new trophies.

Maybe this is a weird changeover glitch? I dunno.

7-D9-B2-BEB-F74-D-40-C8-86-F9-693-EB6208

I've seen very little information about it online, but my PSN app shows the same, but just the ones I've already unlocked. Perhaps they will automatically unlock in the new version? Hard to say.

Edited by HappyDog325

On 09/03/2022 at 5:04 PM, woggly4 said:

i have a feeling they actually might do that so if that happens i won't be getting that platinum