Resetting a Ruin

So I had this problem at The Long Coast ruins where I pushed both crates onto ground level (one was supposed to stay up a level and go on top of the elevator there). This occurred days ago, maybe 8-10 game play hours.

I was wondering if ruins reset? I found a reddit thread suggesting as much, but mine still appears with my mistake after such time.

Any insight is welcome!

They don't reset. You mean the ground level with the elevator? Just push one in, go up push it out, send elevator down. Pull yourself up with the grapple hook and push the crate down on top of the elevator. Climb to the top of the tower, jump to the pole and glide in. From there its obvious how to complete the ruin, don't worry about second crate. If your having difficulty, wait until dusk/night when they glow brighter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not_like_therest said:

They don't reset. You mean the ground level with the elevator? Just push one in, go up push it out, send elevator down. Pull yourself up with the grapple hook and push the crate down on top of the elevator. Climb to the top of the tower, jump to the pole and glide in. From there its obvious how to complete the ruin, don't worry about second crate. If your having difficulty, wait until dusk/night when they glow brighter.

Alright, so you made that solution seem so simple, I did not see that haha. Thanks.

• Like 1