“Time Played” is completely off

jord39912

My "Games" tab located on my PS5 Profile has been acting weird since yesterday. Two games completely dissappeared from it (Gran Turismo 7 and Gran Turismo Sport) and they won't show up again after opening them or earning a trophy. Also Grand Theft Auto V PS5 Edition won't register as an individual game, and even though I opened the PS4 version today, it says that the last time it was played was 1 month ago.

I can't be the only one with this issue...

PSN Support says they are looking into it right now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xherss__ said:

I had 130 games registered on my account, checked it now and a huge amount of games are missing, my PS5 version of Sifu, Nioh, Infamous SS, Ps4 version of among us and others 

Thanks for your comment, do you mind opening one of them to see if it goes back to the "Last Played" list on your profile?

4 minutes ago, Xherss__ said:

I had 130 games registered on my account, checked it now and a huge amount of games are missing, my PS5 version of Sifu, Nioh, Infamous SS, Ps4 version of among us and others 

I notice that i have the same problem, my list went from 154 games to 90, even the most recent ones like elden ring are gone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, n1c0live said:

Thanks for your comment, do you mind opening one of them to see if it goes back to the "Last Played" list on your profile?

i tried already, i tried with the ps4 version of among us and the ps4 version of maneater that i got the plat trophy monday and both of them didn't come back

My profile’s games page as displayed on PS5 has been acting weird for the past few days too.

Right now I’m playing Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales but it won’t go beyond showing 4 hours of playtime from my first sitting. Now today I wake up to not only find that about 100 or so games have disappeared from my profile entirely, but among the games that haven’t gone missing there’s a few without any PS4 / PS5 console tags!

Damn, Sony…

Edited by PMV

16 minutes ago, Gerardus94 said:

I notice that i have the same problem, my list went from 154 games to 90, even the most recent ones like elden ring are gone.

15 minutes ago, Xherss__ said:

i tried already, i tried with the ps4 version of among us and the ps4 version of maneater that i got the plat trophy monday and both of them didn't come back

13 minutes ago, PMV said:

My profile’s games page as displayed on PS5 has been acting weird for the past few days too.

Right now I’m playing Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales but it won’t go beyond showing 4 hours of playtime from my first sitting. Now today I wake up to not only find that about 100 or so games have disappeared from my profile entirely, but among the games that haven’t gone missing there’s a few without any PS4 / PS5 console tags!

Damn, Sony…

So there's definitely something going on these past couple of days... Thanks for checking it out.

In my case Gran Turismo 7 is completely gone from my profile even though I'm playing it right now. It also dissappeared from one of my friends profile.

I'm searching for a solution but nothing helps :/ 

Its been more than a week that i play rocket leauge , bf , wwe and many more games that PlayStation dont add hours to. 

Combine this + not having proper trophy tracking + weak ps plus months (sometimes its good) and you get a bad experience.

mine so far seems fine for recent games played.

However most games have an in-game timer and i don't exactly care about the features. What if you have friends over and playing oh idk, MK11 for 20hrs even though you got plat in 1day. It now says 44hrs or something. So what?

As for tracking, it still seems to be up to the developers. Not a mandatory Sony requirement. Same with the "hint" videos. 

As for psplus, i get all of them but i can't recall the last time i played a plus game. 

I dont hate Sony for anything. 

I've been having the problem for about a week now. Games like Horizon Forbidden West don't add any time played anymore and the console says that I haven't even played the game for a week after I tested it today. 

Stranger of Paradise does not even show up on the list. Trophies still track just fine.

DMC5SE does not add any hours played, but it shows the "last played" date just fine.

This must be a wider problem in the PS5 firmware, not just a bug in the games themselves.

Hope they fix this soon. I love the feature.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...