[Video] ZJ The Ball levels 1-5 (also Includes challenge levels 3C, 4C and 5C) Platinum Trophy Guide!

I would give a difficulty level of 1/1.5 only because the challenge maps can be tedious to some but if you're patient this is exactly what its bargained for which is a fairly "free platinum".

Level 1: You're going to need to acquire 54 coins before reaching the end of the level. The trick to the end of this level is you're going want to be ready to go off to the left of the screen to where you're invisible and unhittable to the balls and that should be a free first platinum! Level 2: (132 coins) This is probably the easiest game as long as you don't miss any coins there is not a final area therefore it is not as difficult so just kind of make sure to get all the coins and not fall off in the beginning area and you should be more than fine and if you do just restart. Level 3: (119 coins) as you'll come to see all the levels that aren't challenge maps are just preparing you for the harder challenge games coming up in 1a, 2a and 3a so don't be discouraged just learn the maps and get prepared for harder games. This one is very easy just make sure at the end you look at the top of the screen and put the basket where the ball will be accordingly! Level 4: (72 coins) Most of the coins are straight forward but when you get to the traincart/mineshaft area make sure you jump over all fences or you'll lose coins when you get hit don't worry you can pick those coins up in a forgiving way in this game but in the challenge version of the game you'll need to be ready to dodge those they are way more punishing and make sure to catch all moving coins or you'll have to restart to the beginning. Level 5: (29 coins) When the mission starts jump up to the top platform this is where you can just go straight and miss no coins as long as you don't drop down. After you get all coins just make sure you understand you can restart the boss are as many times as possible the coins no longer matter just the time! Level 6(3c): (12 coins) This is where the challenge finally begins in the walkthrough you guys need to just be patient and make sure you learn where to be around when the coins fly toward you. I kind of stayed top left corner and just fell into the coins just make sure you react fast enough and don't fly too low is the main thing! Make sure to look at the top of your screen and put the bowl under the balls it should be the easiest challenge map ending for you guys if not no worries just reset the game and try again! Level 7(4c): For me this was by far the hardest game I'd say out of the bunch because of the railroad area being so unforgiving but I continued to not give up and finally got it! You guys, more than anything just become comfortable in the railroad are and learn the timings of when walls are coming, and coins need you to jump into them and this should be a cake walk but that's easier said than done. Good luck and don't feel discouraged in letting me know your least favorite areas in the comments! Level 8(5c): (10 coins) Now this one is on the easier side but more than anything it's just really tedious. You want to stop jumping in that second area on the platforms with coins under them. Try to fall and while falling jump into the coins under the platform one you master that it should be a cake walk. Tip: When falling after getting the coin you need make sure you fall onto lower platforms which are diagonal to where the coins you collect are.