MyFaction Locker Codes Sharing Thread

DrEvilGuapo

Well played mate! ? 

This can make the Lifetime Challenges 1% quicker for us if we remain observant about these Locker Codes. Maybe WWE share codes on screen during live shows especially WrestleMania or if anyone attends live events, online purchases from their shop, Snickers wraps? Players sharing on Twitter or Google, WWE superstars socials, Prime Gaming on Amazon, Streamers YouTube/Twitch partners. I’m aware NBA 2K do a similar thing with their games so be sure not to get it mixed up.

Happy hunting fellas!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

Passed the WrestleMania and no code was shared yet. WWE Battlegrounds received a better treatment on this regard.

They've done this before. There have been quite a few games with a Locker Codes section and we got nothing at all. I wouldn't be surprised if these two are all we get. 

However in terms of WrestleMania...they did add the WrestleMania Series cards to the Pack store in MyFaction. It's at least something...trying to get that Austin card. 

29 minutes ago, Viper said:

They've done this before. There have been quite a few games with a Locker Codes section and we got nothing at all. I wouldn't be surprised if these two are all we get. 

However in terms of WrestleMania...they did add the WrestleMania Series cards to the Pack store in MyFaction. It's at least something...trying to get that Austin card. 

got austin card on first pack. so stoked!

7 hours ago, Viper said:

They gave codes for WWE 2k Battlegrounds during PPV events. I was hoping for a free diamond card during WM. Shame on me, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 0:42 PM, TA_317 said:

New MyFaction Locker Code!

"SUMMERPARTY22"

2x Prime Time Series 1 - Basic Pack

5 Cards Per Pack

EXPIRES August 3, 2022

Thank you for this. Unfortunately, I put in the code today (Aug 2) and it says it already expired. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

7e7801.jpg

New MyFaction Locker Code!

"SURVIVOR2K"

1x Neon Horizon Series I Basic Pack

1x Prime Time Series I Basic Pack.

The game didn't show an expiration date, but the WWE 2K Twitter account accidentally used the same expiration date as the Extreme Rules locker code. So I'm guessing the expiration date is December 10th :dunno:.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.11.2022 at 8:04 AM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

7e7801.jpg

New MyFaction Locker Code!

"SURVIVOR2K"

1x Neon Horizon Series I Basic Pack

1x Prime Time Series I Basic Pack.

The game didn't show an expiration date, but the WWE 2K Twitter account accidentally used the same expiration date as the Extreme Rules locker code. So I'm guessing the expiration date is December 10th :dunno:.

I tried it today and its expired. Probably was December 1st :/ 

• 1 year later...