Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection

On 3/9/2022 at 4:39 PM, MidnightDragon said:

According to the video description of the trailer on Konami’s YT channel, it will have a physical release as well.

Sweet!

I hope, but doubt, they have separate trophy lists, although that would mean no plat...

Pre-ordered! - looking forward to playing these classic titles again. 

Edited by Ghost

On 7/21/2022 at 11:19 AM, dmsleight said:

Sweet!

I hope, but doubt, they have separate trophy lists, although that would mean no plat...

On the Amazon order page for the PS5 version, this question is asked and a respondent tagged manufacturer (which means it's official) says there will be different lists and 2 platinums.They also say if you buy the PS4 version you get a free upgrade to the PS5 version.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, emailking said:

On the Amazon order page for the PS5 version, this question is asked and a respondent tagged manufacturer (which means it's official) says there will be different lists and 2 platinums.They also say if you buy the PS4 version you get a free upgrade to the PS5 version.

Nice! Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Vergil said:

I'm fine with it.  Expected at least one additional trophy for each game that revolved around something random in each one, ie fall down a sewer hole in the arcade game or something, but I'll take it.  It still won't be too easy unless the autoplay option allows for trophies.  Just glad we're getting the games at all.  Easier than Shredders Revenge though most likely, but not too much.

5 hours ago, Vergil said:

Yeah, this is quite disappointing. No variety, just complete each game. Well at least you have to finish the games, I guess that's more than some of the other games releasing nowadays!

I do like the images though!

9 hours ago, TemplePilot said:

Anyone know where you enter the cheat codes?  The "strategy guide" section within the games references them but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to enter them.

I think it's just in the enhancement section of each game. You don't enter the codes but can toggle the effects of them, things like level select, god mode, and extra lives.

The games for the most part all have cheats and you can start on the final stage/boss and there are savestates. I can already see someone preparing save states for all the games and trying to achieve a 5 minute fastest time or platinum by popping them all one after another.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

The games for the most part all have cheats and you can start on the final stage/boss and there are savestates. I can already see someone preparing save states for all the games and trying to achieve a 5 minute fastest time or platinum by popping them all one after another.

What kind of cheats? Entirely new cheats made for this collection or the original ones that were in some games.

Like Manhatten Project allows you to stage select and be given 9 lives so you can just spam down the final boss.

I'm glad this game doesn't have online trophies, because it's fucking awful, Scott Pilgrim VS The World levels of instant disconnects, or game runs at 2 frames per second....

Have not managed to get into a single online game. Awful....

52 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

What kind of cheats? Entirely new cheats made for this collection or the original ones that were in some games.

Like Manhatten Project allows you to stage select and be given 9 lives so you can just spam down the final boss.

I've only played a few games, but for example Turtles In Time Arcade, there's a God Mode which allows you to attack extra hard, Faster walking speed, actual newly implemented cheats which is nice, I guess.

My favourite so far is "NightMare" mode for both arcade games which throws more enemies at you than even the hardest setting of the original ROMS so there's like 14 foot soldiers on screen even when you are playing by yourself. Which is really nice actually.