Level 100

RiksgorTTV

• 7 months later...

You have to make sure you hit level 100 in free mode and not a mission. For some reason it doesn't register if you level up during or at the end of a mission. If you happen to miss level 100 because of the mission glitch, just level up 1 more time but make sure it's in free mode.

• Like 2

On 6-11-2022 at 3:28 AM, cayusashi said:

You have to make sure you hit level 100 in free mode and not a mission. For some reason it doesn't register if you level up during or at the end of a mission. If you happen to miss level 100 because of the mission glitch, just level up 1 more time but make sure it's in free mode.

Or you can level up in the mission, but by getting RP from kills, or cruising with players etc. Just make sure not to level up from the RP you get by completing the mission / heist.

I just got the trophy. I hit 100 at the end of the mission and it didn’t pop. So I went to 101. Tried free mode but couldn’t get much rp so I did a Mission. It popped from getting rp from kills. Just don’t hit the next level after completing a mission like other have said. It’s like the rank up screen is messed up.

For those mentioning that you should get the level up outside the mission end screen, the best way to get RP in free roam is to own a CEO office and warehouse, then just deliver 1 crate, then sell 1 crate on a loop, or just collecting crate, in general, gives tons of RP. One of the best ways to level up and it's the main method used by people who want to grind to high levels.